Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to connect Yamaha RX-V477 Receiver

I have Spotify Premium and my Yamaha receiver is running the latest firmware version and is connected to the same network as my Wifi devices. However, when I got to select the receiver from the devices list (Android app and Linux PC) it does not show...

• I have Spotify Premium and my Yamaha receiver is running the latest firmware version and is connected to the same network as my Wifi devices.  However, when I got to select the receiver fro...
  • tugboatr
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Radio tab not working in web player

When clicking on the Radio tab in the Web player in Safari for macOS, the tab loads but the spinning "loading" circle in the center never goes away. I cannot click on anything in the tab while that circle is there. What gives?

• Visitor
  • When clicking on the Radio tab in the Web player in Safari for macOS, the tab loads but the spinning "loading" circle in the center never goes away. I cannot click on anything in the tab while that c...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect on Samsung BD-F7500

Hello. I was hoping to use the BD-F7500 blu ray player as a player and streaming device for an older receiver. I download the Spotify app. I was able to connect to my account. However my other devices don't see the BD-F7500 to connect to. Question is...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello.  I was hoping to use the BD-F7500 blu ray player as a player and streaming device for an older receiver.  I download the Spotify app.  I was able to connect to my account. &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TRT Saz Sanatcilari has been deleted

I wasn't using spotify for couple of months. When I came back, I've seen that all TRT (Turkey Radio and Televisiın) related content is missing. Will it come back? Or there has been a conflict between TRT and Spotify? https://play.spotify.com/artist/0...

• I wasn't using spotify for couple of months. When I came back, I've seen that all TRT (Turkey Radio and Televisiın) related content is missing.   Will it come back? Or there has been a conflic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

my windows phone won't show in connected devices

spotify works fine on phone, but won't show in connected deviceson pc, and dosn't show connected devices on phone.

• Casual Listener
  • spotify works fine on phone, but won't show in connected deviceson pc, and dosn't show connected devices on phone.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

WebPlayer not working on 1 computer (waiting for facebook.com ???)

Hi All, I've always used the web-player on Chrome and it worked perfectly until yesterday.Today it decided not to work.I can open the web-player, but any song I select, it just hangs there for a few seconds, and then it tells me it disconnected from ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All,   I've always used the web-player on Chrome and it worked perfectly until yesterday. Today it decided not to work. I can open the web-player, but any song I select, it just hangs the...
  • ironx78
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web player error 500

Unable to access to the spotify web player (internal error). I have tried to delete the cookies and using another OS but still do not work.

• Unable to access to the spotify web player (internal error). I have tried to delete the cookies and using another OS but still do not work.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Singer question

I want to hear the song of Hikaru Utada(宇多田ヒカル).But completely only one album, very sad.Album at home did not take out, want to listen to his music.

• I want to hear the song of Hikaru Utada(宇多田ヒカル). But completely only one album, very sad. Album at home did not take out, want to listen to his music.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player not working Google Chrome

Web player randomly stopped working and asking for flash even though it's installed and working on other sites. Tried adding exceptions to plug-in settings and clearing cookies/cache etc. any suggestions? Works on other browsers. OS: Windows 8.1

• Web player randomly stopped working and asking for flash even though it's installed and working on other sites. Tried adding exceptions to plug-in settings and clearing cookies/cache etc. any suggest...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Rechtschreibfehler im Newsletter

Liebes Team, gibt es für das Finden eines Schreibfehlers einen kostenlosen 3 Monats Vetrag? schenken Sie mir "endlos" viele Musik ..... liebe Grüße iris 

• Liebes Team,    gibt es für das Finden eines Schreibfehlers einen kostenlosen 3 Monats Vetrag? 😉😉   schenken Sie mir "endlos" viele Musik .....    liebe Grüße   ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution How to get back playlists ?

fter that deletion it was not possible to access my spotify-account. Therefor I created a new one (now without Facebook) and of course without my playlists.What do I have to do to get back the playlists of my former account ?? Thanx for your hints !!

• Casual Listener
  • fter that deletion it was not possible to access my spotify-account. Therefor I created a new one (now without Facebook) and of course without my playlists. What do I have to do to get back the play...
  • oj20220
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo

If Amazon.com Echo supported the non-premium subscription, I would use it all the time. I can't swing paying for music, and Pandora is free as well, and works identically to the desktop/mobile versions.I much prefer spotify and its features, but unti...

• Casual Listener
  • If Amazon.com Echo supported the non-premium subscription, I would use it all the time. I can't swing paying for music, and Pandora is free as well, and works identically to the desktop/mobile versio...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] Fix broken play.spotify.com/legal page

A kind support person suggested that I post my suggestion to fix the broken play.spotify.com/legal page here. So... Maybe you guys could fix that page as it's stopping people who haven't accepted the new terms from using the web player. For reference...

• Regular
  • A kind support person suggested that I post my suggestion to fix the broken play.spotify.com/legal page here. So...   Maybe you guys could fix that page as it's stopping people who haven'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't play any songs

Hi guys, So i'm able to access spotify web browser but it won't load any songs at all. it will load then skip to the next one and restart to load and again skip until the small error message ''can't connect to spotify right now, Trying again'' shows ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys,   So i'm able to access spotify web browser but it won't load any songs at all. it will load then skip to the next one and restart to load and again skip until the small error message...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Metadata] Make release year of tracks available

Problem:I would like to play the pop songs of the 80's. There query using the spotify client would look like this:year:1980-1989 genre:pop I won't find Eddy Grants' Electric Avenue, released in 1982, because the original album "Killer on the Rampage"...

• Regular
  • Problem: I would like to play the pop songs of the 80's.   There query using the spotify client would look like this: year:1980-1989 genre:pop   I won't find Eddy Grants' Electric Ave...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Search
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Search only in "my music"

Is there any way to search only in "my music" not on all Spotify content?? It's very easy to do it on iTunes so I wonder how to do the same here. Cheers!

• Is there any way to search only in "my music" not on all Spotify content??   It's very easy to do it on iTunes so I wonder how to do the same here.   Cheers!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution how to order songs in web player - how to set shuffle and repeat in web player

unfortunately my linux build of spotify has stopped and I am forced to use the web player version. How do I re-order songs in web player? how do I set shuffle and repeat options in web player?

• Regular
  • unfortunately my linux build of spotify has stopped and I am forced to use the web player version. How do I re-order songs in web player? how do I set shuffle and repeat options in web player?
  • jooon
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mixed content in Web Player

Chrome warns me that the web player has some mixed content. From looking at the console it looks like music is being loaded over a regular HTTP connection. Example messages from the console: "Mixed Content: The page at 'https://play.spotify.com/brows...

• Casual Listener
  • Chrome warns me that the web player has some mixed content. From looking at the console it looks like music is being loaded over a regular HTTP connection.   Example messages from the con...
  • rythie
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Identify Artist

I could find no other chanel to ask this question. I hope I am appropriate asking it here. I am hopeful someone can help me identify the artist who plays this specific song. The Artist is only identified as "Piano Music," and they have collections of...

• I could find no other chanel to ask this question.  I hope I am appropriate asking it here.   I am hopeful someone can help me identify the artist who plays this specific song.  The ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Time Display - Tracks Over An Hour Show Incorrect (74 min 1 sec track shows as 14:01)

In the web player, listening to tracks that are over an hour long show as the incorrect time in the playlist. See attached screen shot as an example...

TimeErrorCropped.jpg
  • In the web player, listening to tracks that are over an hour long show as the incorrect time in the playlist. See attached screen shot as an example...  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes