Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist does not contain added songs

I subscribed with spotify about a week ago and downloaded the Desktop-App (Windows), where I made new playlists and added several songs. I also downloaded an iPhone-App and added songs via Shazam to my playlists. At the office I use the Web-Player an...

• I subscribed with spotify about a week ago and downloaded the Desktop-App (Windows), where I made new playlists and added several songs. I also downloaded an iPhone-App and added songs via Shazam to ...
  • teeprodnuk
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app on windows phone 10 not working correctly

Hi, The spotify app on my lumia 640 running windows mobile 10 is not working correctly. If I try to play a song I will often be met with a number of different issues. These can include: The app going black and reverting to the main page, the play but...

• Hi,    The spotify app on my lumia 640 running windows mobile 10 is not working correctly. If I try to play a song I will often be met with a number of different issues. These can include...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! how to check song history

how to i check my song history, there is nothing there is the play queue

• how to i check my song history, there is nothing there is the play queue
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Play Track/Search Error

I mostly use Spotify on my MacBook and today it hasn't been working. When I try to play songs it says "Can't play this song" and it won't play the track and tries to skip to the next one but says it for every song. If I try to search anything, an err...

• Visitor
  • I mostly use Spotify on my MacBook and today it hasn't been working. When I try to play songs it says "Can't play this song" and it won't play the track and tries to skip to the next one but says it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player Open Ports Firewall

Hi, I'm the admin in this situation, I'm trying to set up our firewall/content filter to allow spotify so that users can access the web player (most users are on chromebooks). I've set it to allow .spotify.com and from the devices that are not workin...

• Hi,   I'm the admin in this situation, I'm trying to set up our firewall/content filter to allow spotify so that users can access the web player (most users are on chromebooks). I've set it to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player does not work

For some reason my spotify web player stopped working this morning. I am using Chrome. I am able to play a song on a playlist but thereafter the subsequent songs keep on skipping indefinitely. Someone help me please!

• For some reason my spotify web player stopped working this morning. I am using Chrome.   I am able to play a song on a playlist but thereafter the subsequent songs keep on skipping indefinitel...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web -based player - song info doesn't update

The song info in the player frame doesn't update as the song changes. It seems to lag by a song or two as you progress through a playlist or album. See my attachment - the song actually playing (highlighted in green) isn't what is displaying above th...

• Regular
  • The song info in the player frame doesn't update as the song changes. It seems to lag by a song or two as you progress through a playlist or album. See my attachment - the song actually playing (high...
  • TattooVampire
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change linked Tumblr account

I linked a Tumblr blog to my Spotify account. I've since deleted that Tumblr blog. When I try to share using the first 'Post to...' screen -- the one with all the social media icons in a row below the text box that says #NowPlaying by default -- I re...

• I linked a Tumblr blog to my Spotify account. I've since deleted that Tumblr blog. When I try to share using the first 'Post to...' screen -- the one with all the social media icons in a row below th...
  • casky70
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on Kindle Fire appears to be working, but won't play songs or search

Hello! Getting very frustrated - I have been using spotify all day. I turned my Kindle off when I went out, came back and logged in. It all seems to be in order, however, I can't search - it just says "Ooops, something went wrong. Try Again" to no av...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello!    Getting very frustrated - I have been using spotify all day. I turned my Kindle off when I went out, came back and logged in. It all seems to be in order, however, I can't searc...
  • rainydays888
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is Not Working

My Spotify Web Player is not working, as well as my Spotify App on my Mac and on my Android Phone. Whenever I start to play my playlist on my Mac or Phone, it keeps seeking through songs without playing anything. Also on the Web Player it does the sa...

• Visitor
  • My Spotify Web Player is not working, as well as my Spotify App on my Mac and on my Android Phone. Whenever I start to play my playlist on my Mac or Phone, it keeps seeking through songs without play...
  • ice-m
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Skipping songs I click on

I want to play a song but it keeps skipping like 2-3 songs and playing a song from the same band i was originally listening to. Whenever i click on a song which isnt from that band it skips back to the same band!! help

• I want to play a song but it keeps skipping like 2-3 songs and playing a song from the same band i was originally listening to.  Whenever i click on a song which isnt from that band it skips ba...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Why can't I get my Discovery Weekly playlist?

It says in the support article for Spotify's Discovery Weekly playlist that you need to use Spotify for two weeks to get Discovery Weekly. However, I have been on Spotify for 4 weeks and have not got my playlist! Please help!

• Casual Listener
  • It says in the support article for Spotify's Discovery Weekly playlist that you need to use Spotify for two weeks to get Discovery Weekly. However, I have been on Spotify for 4 weeks and have not got...
  • cantorbob
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Device Password E-Mail Not Received

I have tried several times over the past couple of weeks to get a device password sent to my e-mail (https://www.spotify.com/se/account/set-device-password/). I have yet to receive any e-mail with a device password. Can anyone assist? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried several times over the past couple of weeks to get a device password sent to my e-mail (https://www.spotify.com/se/account/set-device-password/).  I have yet to receive any e-mail w...
  • brandongroce
  • 127 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 127 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sonos

I dont have premium but I want to connect to spotify ! is there a way to set it up like this....

• I dont have premium but I want to connect to spotify ! is there a way to set it up like this.... 
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs won't play and more.

Some songs will not play at all and some will only play for a few seconds before stopping. Also, I cannot search for anything e.g. songs and etc.

• Visitor
  • Some songs will not play at all and some will only play for a few seconds before stopping. Also, I cannot search for anything e.g. songs and etc.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Too many ads at one time! 4-5 ads.

Hello!I have noticed that 4-5 ads will play at one time. I get having 1 or 2, but why are so many ads necessary? Looking through other forums, this problem has happened in the past.. Also, the same ad will play over and over, no variety. I know that ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I have noticed that 4-5 ads will play at one time. I get having 1 or 2, but why are so many ads necessary? Looking through other forums, this problem has happened in the past.. Also, the same...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Where's the Web-API function to remote control device?

Hello, one thing i love from premium account is the remote control from my phone to the computer. Is there any Web-API endpoint for that? I would like to be able to remotely change playlist, stop and play media. Thanks in advance

• Hello, one thing i love from premium account is the remote control from my phone to the computer. Is there any Web-API endpoint for that?   I would like to be able to remotely change playlist,...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows App: Musik stoppt bei Werbung

Hallo, die Musik stoppt bei Werbung in der Windows App und läuft nicht weiter! Ist dies gewollt oder soll man dadurch zur Konkurrenz wechseln? Bitte asap abstellen! Gruss PS: das Message Forum ist auch Mist! Flooding?

• Hallo,   die Musik stoppt bei Werbung in der Windows App und läuft nicht weiter! Ist dies gewollt oder soll man dadurch zur Konkurrenz wechseln? Bitte asap abstellen!   Gruss ...
  • Grammy
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Playstation

When I try to link my Spotify on my PlayStation 4 it says I have to switch to an already linked account. That PlayStation doesn't work anymore and I can't unlink it. Is there any way I can switch the link

• When I try to link my Spotify on my PlayStation 4 it says I have to switch to an already linked account. That PlayStation doesn't work anymore and I can't unlink it. Is there any way I can switch the...
  • kirashi
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes