Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Update of Spotify for Samsung Smart TV?

Hello there, will there be any updates to the Samsung Smart TV version of Spotify? I would love it to have Connect functionality, so that I could control it from desktop/phone. Also, it's missing the "Browse" screen with all the Genres & Moods lists....

• Hello there, will there be any updates to the Samsung Smart TV version of Spotify?   I would love it to have Connect functionality, so that I could control it from desktop/phone. Also, i...
  • hakham
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Broadway Category to "Genres & Moods?"

I am wondering if there is any way to recomend or add a new category for the "Genres & Moods" list or any other list of its type. I believe that a Broadway or Musical Theatre category would be very nice as it doesn't really fit into the other areas.

• Casual Listener
  • I am wondering if there is any way to recomend or add a new category for the "Genres & Moods" list or any other list of its type. I believe that a Broadway or Musical Theatre category would be ve...
  • PotionMaster
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Google Home - Spotify Playlists

I created a playlist in Spotify. Then said: Play "my list" on Google Home. Google says ok and then plays only the first few bars of each song. What am I doing wrong? Also when I say Ok Google "stop" it only stops for the one song and goes to the next...

• I created a playlist in Spotify. Then said: Play "my list" on Google Home. Google says ok and then plays only the first few bars of each song. What am I doing wrong? Also when I say Ok Google "stop" ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists made public not appearing for followers to access via mobile device

Is this an issue between desktop/mobile or between free and paid accounts, or what? Also, is there a way to get songs from local files(imported from itunes) to appear (and play) in the public playlist that others access? Thanks in advance.springcreek...

• Music Fan
  • Is this an issue between desktop/mobile or between free and paid accounts, or what?   Also, is there a way to get songs from local files(imported from itunes) to appear (and play) in the public...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song clips on facebook. Count as plays?

Hey!Wasn't totally sure where to post this, hope this is ok.I was wondering. Does playing the 30-second song clips on facebook (song links) count in the amount of plays a track has on spotify? Anyone know?Thanks!

• Hey! Wasn't totally sure where to post this, hope this is ok. I was wondering. Does playing the 30-second song clips on facebook (song links) count in the amount of plays a track has on spotify? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't connect over cellular on Windows phone

Windows phone 10 app works fine over wifi but once I go to a cellular connection it says that spotify is offline. Offline mode has not been turned on.This happened on a lumia 930 and now happens the same way on a lumia 950XL Thanks for any help

• Casual Listener
  • Windows phone 10 app works fine over wifi but once I go to a cellular connection it says that spotify is offline. Offline mode has not been turned on. This happened on a lumia 930 and now happens th...
  • bravedonut
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Some local files will not play through Tap/Alexa playlist

I am trying to play a Spotify playlist through Amazon Tap (Alexa) using the iPhone app. If I connect directly to the Tap through "Spotify Connect", many of my local files will not play through the Tap. If I try to pick a certain song directly through...

unnamed.png
  • Regular
  • I am trying to play a Spotify playlist through Amazon Tap (Alexa) using the iPhone app.  If I connect directly to the Tap through "Spotify Connect", many of my local files will not play through ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Song skipping first few secounds

Hi,I recently bought a Vizio D40u and tried the Spotify app, When I want to play a song in my playlist I noticed the first 2~ secounds skipped, I tried waiting just in case I was loading and replaying it but it never fixed, I tried other songs an it ...

• Regular
  • Hi, I recently bought a Vizio D40u and tried the Spotify app, When I want to play a song in my playlist I noticed the first 2~ secounds skipped, I tried waiting just in case I was loading and replay...
  • CoopersTroopers
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly - international songs due to hidden playlists?

Hi All For some time, my discover weekly playlist has always had a few Latin American songs in it, despite me not speaking Spanish or being a follower of this music. Since Your Daily Mix, this hasn't been an issue for me, but today having found an ap...

• Hi All   For some time, my discover weekly playlist has always had a few Latin American songs in it, despite me not speaking Spanish or being a follower of this music.   Since Your Dail...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Improve, "Behind the Lyrics"

Hey there Spotify R&D. You've made a good start w/your Behind the Lyrics feature. Now please improve on it. Please follow Pandora's lead and: 1) Improve the access system so people who don't want want it don't inadvertently swipe into it (I see lots ...

• Hey there Spotify R&D.  You've made a good start w/your Behind the Lyrics feature.  Now please improve on it.  Please follow Pandora's lead and: 1) Improve the access system so peo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Artists tab only showing "followed" artists.

Ever since the web player update the only artists showing up in the artists tab are the ones that I'm following. Is this going to be another backwards "feature" that makes things more difficult for people who use your service or is there a fix planne...

• Casual Listener
  • Ever since the web player update the only artists showing up in the artists tab are the ones that I'm following. Is this going to be another backwards "feature" that makes things more difficult for p...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Play track for few seconds before playing next Spotify web player

I have noticed that I am now redirect to open.spotify instead of play.spotify and I am having problems with playback. Randomly it will reach a song play it for 5 seconds then switch to the next (Says "Oooops, something went wrong with the playback.")...

• I have noticed that I am now redirect to open.spotify instead of play.spotify and I am having problems with playback. Randomly it will reach a song play it for 5 seconds then switch to the next (Says...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Year in Spotify: 2016

Will we get to see our personal 2016 statistics like we did in 2015?I really enjoyed seeing which song I had listened to the most and the artists too. Hopefully Ill get to see this this year as well.

• Will we get to see our personal 2016 statistics like we did in 2015? I really enjoyed seeing which song I had listened to the most and the artists too. Hopefully Ill get to see this this year as w...
  • Patsuann
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

quitted Premium becuz WIN10 Mobile app is too poor...

hey there! I'm using spotify premium since 3 years.i bought a lumia 950xl and hoped that the spotify-app will finally work on THIS phone (on my other lumias, it didn't) but - also just "loading" or when i want to start a song - the song stops playing...

• hey there!   I'm using spotify premium since 3 years. i bought a lumia 950xl and hoped that the spotify-app will finally work on THIS phone (on my other lumias, it didn't)   but - also...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Surface can't download Spotify

Hello!If it isn't obvious by my horrible Subject Tittle.. It's my first time having a problem with Spotify...I've had the App on my iPhone for a while now and wanted to have it on my Windows Surface but its not in the store and it can't be downloaded...

• Hello! If it isn't obvious by my horrible Subject Tittle.. It's my first time having a problem with Spotify... I've had the App on my iPhone for a while now and wanted to have it on my Windows Surf...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why was the Holiday Theme Category removed from the selection of Genres under "Browse"?

I see with the new web player upgrade that the Holiday genre was eliminated, but it's December 1st and I want to play the Christmas playlists that were just available 20 minutes ago. Help!

• Casual Listener
  • I see with the new web player upgrade that the Holiday genre was eliminated, but it's December 1st and I want to play the Christmas playlists that were just available 20 minutes ago. Help!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Polk Audio Omni A1 - Troubleshooting

I am having connection issues with my Polk Audio Omni A1. I launch the music and it will play at times for an hour without interuption. Sometimes even more but randomly cuts out at one point and we have to strt it up again. Has anyone heard of this a...

• I am having connection issues with my Polk Audio Omni A1.  I launch the music and it will play at times for an hour without interuption.  Sometimes even more but randomly cuts out at one po...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy a gift card online... :(

Please, does someone know how I can buy a gift card? I've been trying it for a loooong time, too many times, but I can't get it. I select the 3-months card, I start paying it, I fill in the form, but finally the process is not complete. Is there any ...

• Please, does someone know how I can buy a gift card? I've been trying it for a loooong time, too many times, but I can't get it. I select the 3-months card, I start paying it, I fill in the form, but...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New web player has disappeared and now Completely BROKEN

So apparently spotify in their infinite wisdom has decided to completely rework their web player and by rework I mean completely demolish and reskin it to be more mobile friendly, and by mobile friendly I mean not work at all in browsers - instead it...

• Casual Listener
  • So apparently spotify in their infinite wisdom has decided to completely rework their web player and by rework I mean completely demolish and reskin it to be more mobile friendly, and by mobile ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Music] Dissapearing functions...leads to a dissapearing audience...

How come you take away our functions and then ignore us - YOUR AUDIENCE. We're the ones paying you. Not the record companies - they want to make money off you. WE - the listeners pay your bills. This exact same thread has been spun over and over and ...

• Regular
  • How come you take away our functions and then ignore us - YOUR AUDIENCE. We're the ones paying you. Not the record companies - they want to make money off you. WE - the listeners pay your bills. This...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes