Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

quitted Premium becuz WIN10 Mobile app is too poor...

hey there! I'm using spotify premium since 3 years.i bought a lumia 950xl and hoped that the spotify-app will finally work on THIS phone (on my other lumias, it didn't) but - also just "loading" or when i want to start a song - the song stops playing...

• hey there!   I'm using spotify premium since 3 years. i bought a lumia 950xl and hoped that the spotify-app will finally work on THIS phone (on my other lumias, it didn't)   but - also...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Surface can't download Spotify

Hello!If it isn't obvious by my horrible Subject Tittle.. It's my first time having a problem with Spotify...I've had the App on my iPhone for a while now and wanted to have it on my Windows Surface but its not in the store and it can't be downloaded...

• Hello! If it isn't obvious by my horrible Subject Tittle.. It's my first time having a problem with Spotify... I've had the App on my iPhone for a while now and wanted to have it on my Windows Surf...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why was the Holiday Theme Category removed from the selection of Genres under "Browse"?

I see with the new web player upgrade that the Holiday genre was eliminated, but it's December 1st and I want to play the Christmas playlists that were just available 20 minutes ago. Help!

• Casual Listener
  • I see with the new web player upgrade that the Holiday genre was eliminated, but it's December 1st and I want to play the Christmas playlists that were just available 20 minutes ago. Help!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Polk Audio Omni A1 - Troubleshooting

I am having connection issues with my Polk Audio Omni A1. I launch the music and it will play at times for an hour without interuption. Sometimes even more but randomly cuts out at one point and we have to strt it up again. Has anyone heard of this a...

• I am having connection issues with my Polk Audio Omni A1.  I launch the music and it will play at times for an hour without interuption.  Sometimes even more but randomly cuts out at one po...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't buy a gift card online... :(

Please, does someone know how I can buy a gift card? I've been trying it for a loooong time, too many times, but I can't get it. I select the 3-months card, I start paying it, I fill in the form, but finally the process is not complete. Is there any ...

• Please, does someone know how I can buy a gift card? I've been trying it for a loooong time, too many times, but I can't get it. I select the 3-months card, I start paying it, I fill in the form, but...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New web player has disappeared and now Completely BROKEN

So apparently spotify in their infinite wisdom has decided to completely rework their web player and by rework I mean completely demolish and reskin it to be more mobile friendly, and by mobile friendly I mean not work at all in browsers - instead it...

• Casual Listener
  • So apparently spotify in their infinite wisdom has decided to completely rework their web player and by rework I mean completely demolish and reskin it to be more mobile friendly, and by mobile ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Music] Dissapearing functions...leads to a dissapearing audience...

How come you take away our functions and then ignore us - YOUR AUDIENCE. We're the ones paying you. Not the record companies - they want to make money off you. WE - the listeners pay your bills. This exact same thread has been spun over and over and ...

• Regular
  • How come you take away our functions and then ignore us - YOUR AUDIENCE. We're the ones paying you. Not the record companies - they want to make money off you. WE - the listeners pay your bills. This...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Google home goes silent playing spotify playlist

Ive noticed this only in the last few days. Spotify, while playing a random Christmas playlist, silences the music and only starts playing again randomly. If i look on my Note 4 to the spotify app, it says it is still playing to my google home and te...

• Ive noticed this only in the last few days. Spotify, while playing a random Christmas playlist, silences the music and only starts playing again randomly. If i look on my Note 4 to the spotify app, i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offspring Albums not available anymore

Hello, I was listening to Offspring Albums this month, mostly Conspiracy of One but since yesterday it's not there. Most of their albums are gone.For me, when I go on the link above, all songs are grayed out, I cannot listen to any of them. And when ...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I was listening to Offspring Albums this month, mostly Conspiracy of One but since yesterday it's not there. Most of their albums are gone. For me, when I go on the link ab...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Músicas do álbum não tocam

Boa noite, estou tentando reproduzir as músicas do álbum Fortress do Sister Hazel, localizei a playlist mas o problema é que as músicas não tocam, já tentei de tudo, elas não funcionam nem pelo aplicativo do celular e nem pelo computador, li uma info...

• Boa noite, estou tentando reproduzir as músicas do álbum Fortress do Sister Hazel, localizei a playlist mas o problema é que as músicas não tocam, já tentei de tudo, elas não funcionam nem pelo aplic...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I used to be signed into spotify with my facebook account but after subscribing to spotify premium with a regular account I want to add it to my ps4 but it says the account is already linked to another account but i've no idea which one, Please help!

• I used to be signed into spotify with my facebook account but after subscribing to spotify premium with a regular account I want to add it to my ps4 but it says the account is already linked to anoth...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify + SSD

I already changed my cache folder for a HDD (in settings menu) but all the data is still being written on my SSD. As I just have 128gb in it and it has a lower lifetime I want to keep it free from useless data. Anything could I do to make Spotify wri...

• Visitor
  • I already changed my cache folder for a HDD (in settings menu) but all the data is still being written on my SSD. As I just have 128gb in it and it has a lower lifetime I want to keep it free fr...
  • csmithibanez
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player re-directs me to desktop which still has "This song not available error"

So today the web player re-directs to the desktop app that still has the unresolved "This sont is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." error. Seriously?!?? so now i'm paying for a premium subscription that i can on...

• Regular
  • So today the web player re-directs to the desktop app that still has the unresolved "This sont is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." error.   Seriously?!?...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline / Download on Windows 10 Mobile

Hello, I have now Spotify Premium But i cant Download any Songs with the Windows 10 Mobile App.I've reinstalled the App already. Thanks for your Help.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have now Spotify Premium  But i cant Download any Songs with the Windows 10 Mobile App. I've reinstalled the App already.   Thanks for your Help.
  • Night-Angel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Using spotify playlist in your commercial website

Is it acceptable to embed a spotify list on your own commercial website? As long as it's clearly a spotify list and I'm not charging anyone for listening to it!?

• Regular
  • Is it acceptable to embed a spotify list on your own commercial website? As long as it's clearly a spotify list and I'm not charging anyone for listening to it!?
  • blackdog1971
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer

I am trying to use webplayer on chrome but everytime i try and play a song from a playlist it just skip every song until the playlist ends not actually playing any songs. Is this an issue with my computer or the web player?

• I am trying to use webplayer on chrome but everytime i try and play a song from a playlist it just skip every song until the playlist ends not actually playing any songs.   Is this an issue wi...
  • alanbessa
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Beats and spotify on mac air skip function doesn't work

I can connect my beats solo 2 wireless to my mac and listen to music on spotify on it. The function on the beat that lets you pause, skip and replay or rewind the track by just tapping the beat button on the headphones does not work on my mac. When i...

• I can connect my beats solo 2 wireless to my mac and listen to music on spotify on it. The function on the beat that lets you pause, skip and replay or rewind the track by just tapping the beat butto...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos support live?

Hi all does anyone know if Sonos support is live? this website implies it ishttps://www.spotify.com/us/sonos/ But out when I try it on my Sonos app there is no last step.

• Hi all   does anyone know if Sonos support is live?   this website implies it is https://www.spotify.com/us/sonos/   But out when I try it on my Sonos app there is no last step.
  • johnmcgrann
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update Email please

Hello, I'm all for receiving updates and informative emails on upcoming concerts and events in my area about some of my favorites on Spotify - but your email manager needs to update them! Just received mine a few moments ago, featuring Leon Russell c...

• Hello, I'm all for receiving updates and informative emails on upcoming concerts and events in my area about some of my favorites on Spotify - but your email manager needs to update them! Just receiv...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes