Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Not working with Pioneer after latest update

Before the latest update I could use Spotify on my Pioneer receiver. Now it only shows "connecting..." when I connect the iPhone to the receiver via USB

• Casual Listener
  • Before the latest update I could use Spotify on my Pioneer receiver. Now it only shows "connecting..." when I connect the iPhone to the receiver via USB
  • midiman
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Question about caps

Hiya there, I was just wondering for the acctual reason is for the 3,333 song cap in spotify.And if there is somekinda workaround, apart from 2 accounts. Since that doesn't really work good with the cache files on phone and PC. Love, Peace & Music \m...

• Gig Goer
  • Hiya there,   I was just wondering for the acctual reason is for the 3,333 song cap in spotify. And if there is somekinda workaround, apart from 2 accounts. Since that doesn't really work goo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Embed player shows content not in right order

Hi there, when I copy the embed code of a specific playlist (see below) the tracks on a wordpress page are not shown in the correct order. Futhermore the obsolete tracks are shown on the top of the list and are not available. So when I press play the...

• Hi there,   when I copy the embed code of a specific playlist (see below) the tracks on a wordpress page are not shown in the correct order. Futhermore the obsolete tracks are shown on the t...
  • DizzyIVP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Jahresrüblick 2016

Hallo, wir es wieder einen Spotify Jahresrückblick. Mit Streaming zeiten etc. Oder so wie in 2015.

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo,   wir es wieder einen Spotify Jahresrückblick.  Mit Streaming zeiten etc.   Oder so wie in 2015.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos and Spotify in the UAE

Hi - am living in the UAE and trying to connect my Australian registered Spotify account to my Sonos system except Spotify is not supported in this country. Any suggestions on a work around as this is killing me! (Mac User)

• Hi - am living in the UAE and trying to connect my Australian registered Spotify account to my Sonos system except Spotify is not supported in this country.  Any suggestions on a work around as ...
  • guillecardozo
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 4 likes

Annoying art-cover problem

I like seeing the artcover as big as possible but every time I log on, the window is small again. I think it would be great if Spotify would remember how I'd like it

• Casual Listener
  • I like seeing the artcover as big as possible but every time I log on, the window is small again.   I think it would be great if Spotify would remember how I'd like it 😞
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify starting forever

Spotify for Windows Phone is starting forever until Whatsapp is killed from task manager.1. Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual Sim2. OS Build 10.0.14393.5763. Whatsapp 2.16.3084. Spotify 5.2.4.0steps to reproduce1. press and hold back button, util task mana...

• Regular
  • Spotify for Windows Phone is starting forever until Whatsapp is killed from task manager. 1. Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual Sim 2. OS Build 10.0.14393.576 3. Whatsapp 2.16.308 4. Spotify 5.2.4.0 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon AVR x3100w with intermitent Spotify Connect

Setup:- Nexus 6p- Amazon echo (not the dot version)- couple of Windows 10 computers- Galaxy Tab 2- Denon AVR x3100w.All devices are with the latest available firmware installed.Spotify Works perfectly with all devices but the AVR. It sometimes plays ...

• Visitor
  • Setup: - Nexus 6p - Amazon echo (not the dot version) - couple of Windows 10 computers - Galaxy Tab 2 - Denon AVR x3100w. All devices are with the latest available firmware installed. Spot...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play anything

So, I downloaded a lot of music for offline access (more than 2GB) and it always worked fine, but in the last two months I've not been able to play anything, not even the offline files.Basically what happens is that my playlist looks empty, then I ge...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I downloaded a lot of music for offline access (more than 2GB) and it always worked fine, but in the last two months I've not been able to play anything, not even the offline files. Basically wh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing Downloaded files to Wireless Zeppelin

Hi,I have just been given a spotify subscription and have also ordered a B&W Zeppelin Wireless speaker system. I have created and downloaded a number of playlist in High/EXtreme quality to my PC, Androis tablet and Windows phone. I understand the Zep...

• Hi, I have just been given a spotify subscription and have also ordered a B&W Zeppelin Wireless speaker system. I have created and downloaded a number of playlist in High/EXtreme quality to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app for LG Smart tv 2012 models 65LM620T etc

I have LG Smart TV and have asked LG support about when Spotify app will be available? They "kindly" sent me to Spotify to ask, since according to them Spotify is responsible for developing these apps... Does this mean there's no sponsoring at all? L...

• I have LG Smart TV and have asked LG support about when Spotify app will be available?   They "kindly" sent me to Spotify to ask, since according to them Spotify is responsible for developin...
  • taudornellas
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

playing music doesn't load the current song display

So when I play a few songs, the display for the current song is stuck for awhile until I reload. This then doesn't load the songs I have played for my last.fm. Does anyone know any solutions to fix this so the display doesn't get stuck.

• Casual Listener
  • So when I play a few songs, the display for the current song is stuck for awhile until I reload. This then doesn't load the songs I have played for my last.fm.   Does anyone know any solutions...
  • moominbloomin
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug in current song's title

I have a problem with my Spotify App.The song's title doesn't display properly after the adds. There is still Spotify's add title when the music plays. I'm a regular user, using Spotify on Windows as well as Mac. The bug is on both platforms, even af...

g.png
  • I have a problem with my Spotify App. The song's title doesn't display properly after the adds. There is still Spotify's add title when the music plays. I'm a regular user, using Spotify on Windows ...
  • modegiorgi
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

New Releases

Please clean up and sort the section "New Releases".I want to see the real new music on the market in one view.Good to see that Spotify has new albums, but if they are not new to the market, they should be in different folder. Adele 25 is still in ne...

• Please clean up and sort the section "New Releases". I want to see the real new music on the market in one view. Good to see that Spotify has new albums, but if they are not new to the market, they...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shortcut on windows desktop

How can you change so when spotify updates it stops creating new shortcuts on the windows desktop?

• How can you change so when spotify updates it stops creating new shortcuts on the windows desktop?
  • ErikG
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Yamaha RX775 "access error" with spotify connect

Hello everyone! I am having trouble to get Spotify Connect to work on my Yamaha 775. What I have tried: It works fine on all my other devices in the network (tablet and mobile phones). I have the latest firmware. I tried restarting and resetting all ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone!   I am having trouble to get Spotify Connect to work on my Yamaha 775.   What I have tried: It works fine on all my other devices in the network (tablet and mob...
  • samvdb
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot add track to playlist

I am using Roku 3 with an Internet TV. I am adding to an existing playlist. For third day in a row all I get is the spinner.

• Regular
  • I am using Roku 3 with an Internet TV. I am adding to an existing playlist. For third day in a row all I get is the spinner.
  • peterg99
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

DENON - AVRX4000 no spotify connect

Hi. Spotify Connect is not working on my Denon AVR-X4000.I've read other topics, and the solution should be to adjust the WIFI settings on the denon receiver. (DHCP = OFF).Well I did this, but spotify connec is still not working.Can someone help me? ...

• Hi. Spotify Connect is not working on my Denon AVR-X4000. I've read other topics, and the solution should be to adjust the WIFI settings on the denon receiver. (DHCP = OFF). Well I did this, but sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on TizenOS Samsung no username/password remember

hy, when I choose to log on Spotify app in tizenOS (Samsung) via username-password, it cannot let you check a checkbox 'remember password-username', so every time I turn on the app or the tv, I always have to re-digit them. Is there any possibility t...

• hy, when I choose to log on Spotify app in tizenOS (Samsung) via username-password, it cannot let you check a checkbox 'remember password-username', so every time I turn on the app or the tv, I alway...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes