Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Is it true that spotify no longer supports windows phone?

This brazilian website says spotify no longer supports windows phone, that the app won't be updated anymore and that are no plans to make a windows 10 mobile app. Is it true? because if it's really true, I need to cancel my spotify family subscriptio...

• Visitor
  • This brazilian website says spotify no longer supports windows phone, that the app won't be updated anymore and that are no plans to make a windows 10 mobile app.   Is it true? because if...
  • Pkaak
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

What's happening to my playlists?

Hi guys.I'm hoping someone can help me.All of a sudden my playlists are being deleted and being replaced with "mystery" playlists from other users and it's doing my head in.I'll either delete/unfollow the playlist and another one will take its place ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys. I'm hoping someone can help me. All of a sudden my playlists are being deleted and being replaced with "mystery" playlists from other users and it's doing my head in. I'll either de...
  • Pkaak
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify connect doesn't make a connection with my Pioneer vsx529 - ERROR-LOGIN-FAILED

Since 2 weeks Spotify Connect doesn't work anymore on my Pioneer vsx 529.There are some similar posts in foum but all solutions don't work for me. The connect button does show up (grey) and the PIoneer also shows up.But it's impossible make connectio...

• Casual Listener
  • ...bsp;","maxUsers":5,"remoteName":"Pioneer", "publicKey":" .... ","status":101,"statusString":"OK","spotifyError":0,"spotifyErrorString":"No error"}   PC->Pioneer http://192.168.0.6...
  • Perosales
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

premium

I ALREADY PAID MY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION YET I CANT ACCESS PREMIUM SPOTIFY . I PAID USING PAYPAL. HOW DO I ACTIVATE IT!!!

• Casual Listener
  • I ALREADY PAID MY PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION YET I CANT ACCESS PREMIUM SPOTIFY . I PAID USING PAYPAL. HOW DO I ACTIVATE IT!!!
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing streaming from spotify cloud using device sharing

Hi there, I am a very enthousiastic about sporify. However sinds a February '16 I keep losing tehe connection from my android and windows machines when I want to stream to my Beep devices. Besides my windows machine keeps telling me that it does not ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I am a very enthousiastic about sporify. However sinds a February '16 I keep losing tehe connection from my android and windows machines when I want to stream to my Beep devices. B...
  • mbaasspotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player does not load

Was there a change to the web player recently? It was working yesterday and now when I go to play.spotify.com, the page will not load at all. Eventually it times out and gives a message stating I need to install flash.

• Was there a change to the web player recently?  It was working yesterday and now when I go to play.spotify.com, the page will not load at all.  Eventually it times out and gives a message s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote Spotify on Samsung Smart TV?

Hi! I'm very pleased that I finally got the spotify app to work on my Samsung Smart TV. Finally I can listen to all my songs and playlists through my stereosystem connected to the TV. The only thing is that using the TV remote is not really convenien...

• Hi!   I'm very pleased that I finally got the spotify app to work on my Samsung Smart TV. Finally I can listen to all my songs and playlists through my stereosystem connected to the TV.&nb...
  • dogus06
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Wired headphones

So within the last few month or so every time I have wired headphones in Spotify will play some songs an their will be no audio till I pause and restart the song. With blue tooth the issue never shows up.S4 original everythingI've tried uninstalling

• So within the last few month or so every time I have wired headphones in Spotify will play some songs an their will be no audio till I pause and restart the song. With blue tooth the issue never show...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon Echo

My amazon echo is connected to my spotify account but it dont show as playback device at any spotify player (mac, android, web) what to do?

• My amazon echo is connected to my spotify account but it dont show as playback device at any spotify player (mac, android, web)   what to do?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mix two lists

I've been using spotify and have a question regarding playlists:You can combine multiple playlists at once?Example: I have two playlist with 20 topics and other with 10, I want to generate a single list of 30 issues, the only way I know is to go one ...

• I've been using spotify and have a question regarding playlists: You can combine multiple playlists at once? Example: I have two playlist with 20 topics and other with 10, I want to generate a sing...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Link Yamaha RX-A830 AV receiver with spotify android app or windows program

Hi, I cannot Link Yamaha RX-A830 AV receiver with spotify android app or windows program. They are all on the same network and have verified that both devices can connect to the reciver but not with spotify. Any help would be muchly appreciated.Thank...

• Hi,   I cannot Link Yamaha RX-A830 AV receiver with spotify android app or windows program. They are all on the same network and have verified that both devices can connect to the reciver but ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify and Chromecast solution that works.

Google have lately added Screencast, which means it can cast anything to TV. 1.) Enable that function on original Chromecast app on Android. 2.) Run official Spotify app on Android. 3.) Install "Rotation Lock Adaptive" or similar app from Google Mark...

• Gig Goer
  • Google have lately added Screencast, which means it can cast anything to TV.   1.) Enable that function on original Chromecast app on Android. 2.) Run official Spotify app on Android. 3....
  • adarezo
  • 25 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Android
    Official
    Rotate
    Spotify
  • 25 replies
  • 9 likes

Spotify connect issues after last update

I've been struggling with connect since the last update off spotify on my phone.It's been working flawless before, but now it very unresponsive and even hard to connect sometimes.Ia've got three different devices at home, from three different vendors...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been struggling with connect since the last update off spotify on my phone. It's been working flawless before, but now it very unresponsive and even hard to connect sometimes. Ia've got three ...
  • nlchris
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Logitech
    Marantz
    music
    Samsung
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

On my new samsung ue6870JU50U I'm not able to install spotify.

HI, On my new samsung ue6870JU50U I'm not able to install spotify.I cannot find it in the appstore on my television and also if I search under the name spotify no app comes allong.Is there any other way to install spotify???I really would like to use...

• HI,   On my new samsung ue6870JU50U I'm not able to install spotify. I cannot find it in the appstore on my television and also if I search under the name spotify no app comes allong. Is the...
  • Chimay89
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Spotify application is not responding "No Storage Area found" error

The Spotify application is not responding. It doesn't even starts on my android. It gives me the error message: "No Storage Area found". But I have enough storage space available. Tried to reinstall the app and did a factory data reset on my phone bu...

• The Spotify application is not responding. It doesn't even starts on my android. It gives me the error message: "No Storage Area found". But I have enough storage space available. Tried to reinstall ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist not displaying

I'm on firefox and I have windows 10 if that helps. Sometimes when the tab is refreshed, the playlist I was on when I refreshed won't display. Instead, it will be all black and completely blank. Other playlists will work fine, but the currently glitc...

• Music Fan
  • I'm on firefox and I have windows 10 if that helps.   Sometimes when the tab is refreshed, the playlist I was on when I refreshed won't display. Instead, it will be all black and completely bl...
  • Ruruskadoo
  • Music Fan
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members

How do I get my family members that I added to the family plan .. They accepted the invite but they can't get on

• How do I get my family members that I added to the family plan .. They accepted the invite but they can't get on
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where can I check how much money did I have in an Spotify card?

Hi,My problem is that I receive a gift card of $300 pesos (Mexican money) and I used it with a promotion (this promotion was that you pay $9 and you receive 3 months free) so if I pay 9 pesos I'm supposed to have $291, right?

• Hi, My problem is that I receive a gift card of $300 pesos (Mexican money) and I used it with a promotion (this promotion was that you pay $9 and you receive 3 months free) so if I pay 9 pesos I'm s...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Amazon Echo] Stopped working yesterday (german spotify account)

Hi there, since yesterday my Amazon Echo ain't playing any Music from Spotify. It worked perfectly fine before. Now the Echo doesn't show as connected device on my devices. Starting a Song via voice command doesnt work either. I got an german spotify...

• Hi there,   since yesterday my Amazon Echo ain't playing any Music from Spotify. It worked perfectly fine before. Now the Echo doesn't show as connected device on my devices. Starting a Song v...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly discover playlist is not updating

Hi, Since this monday my weekly discover playlist is not updating properly. I'm having songs added 11 days ago I tryed loading it with different devices (Windows Desktop, OS,Android and Web Player) but it is the same old list.What should I do? Is it ...

• Hi, Since this monday my weekly discover playlist is not updating properly. I'm having songs added 11 days ago   I tryed loading it with different devices (Windows Desktop, OS,Android and Web ...
  • luapnodyl
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes