Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Password for Nokia Lumia 520

I have a Nokia Lumia 520 with WP8, I am trying to create a password for this device because normally I go to facebook in my pc but it is impossible. I follow the steps to create it but I get an email and the web address does not work. If you do not h...

• I have a Nokia Lumia 520 with WP8 , I am trying to create a password for this device because normally I go to facebook in my pc but it is impossible . I follow the ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows CE Support

There are several car stereos coming out based on Windows CE. Are there any plans to make a Windows CE compadible app? http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specific-Car-GPS/BMW/GM5150.html

• Casual Listener
  • There are several car stereos coming out based on Windows CE.  Are there any plans to make a Windows CE compadible app?   http://www.eonon.com/Car-GPS/Specific-Car-GPS/BMW/GM5150.html
  • 0 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 16 likes

virgin media TiVo app out of date and not meeting potential

I know the latest update for desktop and devices has been released, is there a roadmap for the partner apps? Where is the responsibility for updating these app, is it the partner or spotify? The current tivo offering with virgin impacts spotifys bran...

• Roadie
  • I know the latest update for desktop and devices has been released, is there a roadmap for the partner apps? Where is the responsibility for updating these app, is it the partner or spotify?  ...
  • robigouk
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! Can't open this album! Help me please!!

Hii've got some problems with one of my fav album, i'm talking about of Sickology 101 by Tech N9ne.I don't know why but if i search this album on my pc player or smartphone player is not available.. So i've tried to search it from the web application...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i've got some problems with one of my fav album, i'm talking about of Sickology 101 by Tech N9ne. I don't know why but if i search this album on my pc player or smartphone player is not availabl...
  • MassiCiaoCiao
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Mixed up of two different bands Famer Boys

Under the Name Famer Boys got two different bands mixed up. One is a german metal band with songs linke "Here Comes The Pain" and the other one makes country music like "Cool Down Mama". at Spotify: please fix this

• Under the Name Famer Boys got two different bands mixed up. One is a german metal band with songs linke "Here Comes The Pain" and the other one makes country music like "Cool Down Mama".  ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Broadway Category to "Genres & Moods?"

I am wondering if there is any way to recomend or add a new category for the "Genres & Moods" list or any other list of its type. I believe that a Broadway or Musical Theatre category would be very nice as it doesn't really fit into the other areas.

• Casual Listener
  • I am wondering if there is any way to recomend or add a new category for the "Genres & Moods" list or any other list of its type. I believe that a Broadway or Musical Theatre category would be ve...
  • PotionMaster
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Roku freezing

I have a prmium subscription sevice and usually it works fine with Roku but at times it is really choppy or freezes completely. Can someone help me figure this problem out?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a prmium subscription sevice and usually it works fine with Roku but at times it is really choppy or freezes completely. Can someone help me figure this problem out?
  • Lsheridan1216
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music not being sent to my Spotify Message Box

So when other users send me a song, the song only goes to my facebook inbox and not my Spotify message inbox. My facebook account is not even linked up to Spotify. How can I get the songs sent to the Spotify message inbox? Thanks.

• So when other users send me a song, the song only goes to my facebook inbox and not my Spotify message inbox.  My facebook account is not even linked up to Spotify.  How can I get the songs...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cortana intergration

I'm currently running windows phone 8.1 and its awsome. As Microsoft have given access to the APIs to link to their digital assistant cortana, any chance you'd implement this?

• Not applicable
  • I'm currently running windows phone 8.1 and its awsome. As Microsoft have given access to the APIs to link to their digital assistant cortana, any chance you'd implement this?
  • MarcoMedrano
  • 2 replies
  • 17 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 17 likes

My public playlists are not actually public :(

If you look at my Spotify profile, it says "This user has not published any playlists". This occurs both on the web app and desktop app. - I have tried right clicking on my playlists, making them secret and re-making them public but that doesn't work...

• Not applicable
  • If you look at my Spotify profile, it says "This user has not published any playlists". This occurs both on the web app and desktop app.    - I have tried right clicking on my playlists...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Patrick Park - Love Like Swords

This album came out today and I was wondering when it might be up on Spotify. I saw him live last week, and he played a lot off this album and it all sounded great.

• Not applicable
  • This album came out today and I was wondering when it might be up on Spotify. I saw him live last week, and he played a lot off this album and it all sounded great. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

sync to local files or sony mp3 player help

im having trouble putting downloaded music onto my local files. how do i do this? i also have a sony mp3 player im trying to sync my music to but cannot figure out how to do this either. please help

• im having trouble putting downloaded music onto my local files. how do i do this? i also have a sony mp3 player im trying to sync my music to but cannot figure out how to do this either. please help
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

All playlists/favorites/followers are gone!

I've been a spotify user for years now but after I logged in on my phone for the first time last week all my playlists were gone, also on my computer! I know about the double account problem but even after i log in with my normal username and/or face...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been a spotify user for years now but after I logged in on my phone for the first time last week all my playlists were gone, also on my computer! I know about the double account problem but even...
  • yemmna
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Needs Improving!

This is more of a complaint, really, but it could help to improve the function called "Discover." Currently, the suggestions based of listening history borders on absurd. Most often there is almost no correlation between the two pieces of music in te...

• This is more of a complaint, really, but it could help to improve the function called "Discover." Currently, the suggestions based of listening history borders on absurd. Most often there is almost n...
  • drfrosti
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

After updating my Facebook password, all of my Spotify playlists and starred tracks disappeared.

I linked Spotify to Facebook, and changed my password due to the Heartbleed bug. Using the desktop app on my work computer (Windows XP OS) I logged back in to Spotify using Facebook only to discover that all of my starred tracks and playlists are gon...

• Not applicable
  • I linked Spotify to Facebook, and changed my password due to the Heartbleed bug. Using the desktop app on my work computer (Windows XP OS) I logged back in to Spotify using Facebook only to discover ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone 8.1 beta, when?

WPC reports new Spotify design and features coming soon I saw recently on Windows Phone Central talk of a pending WP8.1 beta. When can we expect it or at least more information regarding it? We've been the "forgotten" one's as far as features and sta...

• Not applicable
  • WPC reports new Spotify design and features coming soon   I saw recently on Windows Phone Central  talk of a pending WP8.1 beta. When can we expect it or at least more information regar...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Suffle always plays the same songs

Hi, this is not a huge problem, but weird still. My "favorites" spotify list has nearly 300 songs. I listen to it quite a bit and always on suffle, but it mostly just plays the same songs over and over again? The suffle goes around maybe 40 songs. I ...

• Hi, this is not a huge problem, but weird still. My "favorites" spotify list has nearly 300 songs. I listen to it quite a bit and always on suffle, but it mostly just plays the same songs over and ...
  • csudnik
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 7 likes

Old song linked to Home from Ivan Gough

Hey guys, I have a problem: Spotify linked some wrong song to "Home Radio Edit" - Ivan Gough, and I can find it nowhere. The refrain is like: "...this happens once in a lifetime, i never could say why..." Now Spotify linked the right song to it, so I...

• Hey guys, I have a problem: Spotify linked some wrong song to "Home Radio Edit" - Ivan Gough, and I can find it nowhere. The refrain is like:  "...this happens once in a lifetime, i never co...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Crackling sound when change song or rewind in Windows Phone 8.1 - hurts ears

I recently updated my phone software to Windows Phone 8.1 and have encountered an incompatibility issue. Starting a new song manually (not by queue) or rewinding/forwarding during a playback makes a very high crackling sound which really hurts my ear...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently updated my phone software to Windows Phone 8.1 and have encountered an incompatibility issue. Starting a new song manually (not by queue) or rewinding/forwarding during a playback makes a ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
    WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists won't delete?

Okay, so I have two playlists that I deleted and no longer show up in my side bar, but they show up under "public playlists" on my profile. How do I get these to go away? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Okay, so I have two playlists that I deleted and no longer show up in my side bar, but they show up under "public playlists" on my profile. How do I get these to go away? Thanks! 
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes