Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

playlist remove error

Hello, I have a problem in my account a playlist is displayed at "Loading" in desktop and error in webplayer. Here ID of the playlist:spotify: user: spotify: playlist: 1ygSzMVCN3cXEAbEMVdtm9 Impossible to remove, how do? Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have a problem in my account a playlist is displayed at "Loading" in desktop and error in webplayer.   Here ID of the playlist: spotify: user: spotify: playlist: 1ygSzMVCN3c...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Browse] Spotify Web Player high memory usage

After playing just 2 songs Spotify Web Player uses 1,7GB of my memory, while I can watch 4 Twitch streamers on Source quality at the same time and memory usage won't reach 1GB. After using 1,7GB of my memory Tab will crash with Aw Snap message. Altho...

• Visitor
  • After playing just 2 songs Spotify Web Player uses 1,7GB of my memory, while I can watch 4 Twitch streamers on Source quality at the same time and memory usage won't reach 1GB. After using 1,7GB of m...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Browse
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Laissez les notifications!

Bonsoir l'équipe Spotify. J'écris ce message car je souhaite comme beaucoup d'utilisateurs le retour des notifications dans l'app ! S'il vous plait! Merci

• Casual Listener
  • Bonsoir l'équipe Spotify.   J'écris ce message car je souhaite comme beaucoup d'utilisateurs le retour des notifications dans l'app ! S'il vous plait!   Merci
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Stop certain followers to access my playlists

Hi, I have shared in the past some playlist with some Spotify users but I would like now to have those playlist private. Can I select which users can access the playlist.If I make the playlist private will everyone stopped accessing the playlist or o...

• Regular
  • Hi, I have shared in the past some playlist with some Spotify users but I would like now to have those playlist private. Can I select which users can access the playlist. If I make the playlist priv...
  • mikkael
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Bring back the glory! Bring back the good theme!

We webplayer users want our glorious theme like in the client back. None of this trashy old theme with no folders, constant glitches and UX so bad it will make you love your horsewhip again!Why are you Spotify torturing us? Do you hate us because we ...

• Gig Goer
  • We webplayer users want our glorious theme like in the client back. None of this trashy old theme with no folders, constant glitches and UX so bad it will make you love your horsewhip again! Why are...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 App not working properly

Hi, Due to some problems with my WiFi-connection i ended up resetting my PS4 (don't ask why) and changing my connection to a wired one. That solved all problems i had but it created a new one. I can't log in on my Spotify app on PS4. The app just sto...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Due to some problems with my WiFi-connection i ended up resetting my PS4 (don't ask why) and changing my connection to a wired one. That solved all problems i had but it created a new on...
  • Pounce
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Mitsubishi Outlander advert broken?

Every morning I open Spotify and, seemingly before 9 AM, it plays this advert after one song but the advert never finishes, 'pausing' (without actually pausing) just before the end and then won't play another track. This means I have to close the pro...

• Casual Listener
  • Every morning I open Spotify and, seemingly before 9 AM, it plays this advert after one song but the advert never finishes, 'pausing' (without actually pausing) just before the end and then won't pla...
  • Fake_Shemp
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Sonos Controller v5.5 no more folders

There are no more folders in the Sonos app, starting with version 5.4 and 5.5. According to Sonos, Spotify has changed its architecture or API. Please add them back in. No folders makes for a messy list of playlists. If I wanted that I would just go ...

• Regular
  • There are no more folders in the Sonos app, starting with version 5.4 and 5.5.    According to Sonos, Spotify has changed its architecture or API.    Please add them back in. ...
  • shags2207
  • Casual Listener
  • 22 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 22 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Unwanted connection - Spotify connect

Hey guys, I'm posting this here cause I couldnt find any solution to this. I have the following set up in my living room, Sony W800B Smart TVSony HTXT3 SoundbarSony PS4 All support googlecast and spotify. But i think the main problem could come from ...

• Hey guys,   I'm posting this here cause I couldnt find any solution to this.   I have the following set up in my living room,   Sony W800B Smart TV Sony HTXT3 Soundbar Sony PS4...
  • Reflux_
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[iOS][Subscription] Find a different way to get money!

I was very upset that the newest update got rid of the way to get more skips!! I can't even listen to the songs I want! Also with the new update I get new skips are random inconsistent times, it's weird and annoying! Also you only get a few skips! So...

• I was very upset that the newest update got rid of the way to get more skips!! I can't even listen to the songs I want! Also with the new update I get new skips are random inconsistent times, it's we...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't load music properly on my Nokai Lumia 830 Windows phone

So connected to my wifi or disconnected whilst walking outside without wifi connection it doesn't play any songs. It acts as if it is loading or resuming. It plays for at least 3 seconds at first then stops. I know it has nothing to do with connectio...

• So connected to my wifi or disconnected whilst walking outside without wifi connection it doesn't play any songs. It acts as if it is loading or resuming. It plays for at least 3 seconds at first the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sound not playing through spotify app

Yesterday, I noticed sound wasn't playing when I pressed play on the spotify desktop app. I exited spotify and tested my sound on Netflix, Sound appeared to be playing and then I proceded to troubleshoot this issue by reinstalling the app, estarting ...

• Yesterday, I noticed sound wasn't playing when I pressed play on the spotify desktop app. I exited spotify and tested my sound on Netflix, Sound appeared to be playing and then I proceded to troubles...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify changing my playlist offline availability

Hi!I have been running Spotify on a Lumia 930 for several months without any issues until a couple of weeks ago. It happens that whenever I download a playlist to have it available offline, it gets marked as not available offline after a while. Then ...

• Hi! I have been running Spotify on a Lumia 930 for several months without any issues until a couple of weeks ago. It happens that whenever I download a playlist to have it available offline, it gets...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Errors adding tracks and loading web player

I've been having a problem for a couple of weeks with the web player. I've added a few tracks to my starred playlist recently that show up right after I add them, but when I come back a day later, the tracks are gone. I know they're not gone from Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • I've been having a problem for a couple of weeks with the web player. I've added a few tracks to my starred playlist recently that show up right after I add them, but when I come back a day later, th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Reproducciona automatica

Hola. Tengo un problema con la aplicacion. Cada vez que termina una cancion tengo que volver a ingresar a la aplicacion para que suene la siguiente cancion y eso antes no me pasaba. Tal vez alguien sabe por que pasa eso y como arreglar?Gracias

• Regular
  • Hola. Tengo un problema con la aplicacion. Cada vez que termina una cancion tengo que volver a ingresar a la aplicacion para que suene la siguiente cancion y eso antes no me pasaba. Tal vez alguien s...
  • airda95
  • Music Fan
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred playlist permanently removed?

When I first started using Spotify, the "starred" feature was my main method of keeping tabs on songs that I enjoyed...basically like a giant favorites playlist.As Spotify moved away from the star feature I still used the Starred playlist for adding ...

• When I first started using Spotify, the "starred" feature was my main method of keeping tabs on songs that I enjoyed...basically like a giant favorites playlist. As Spotify moved away from the sta...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Find artist category

Ran across an artist from another app. Searched for it on here and found it. How do I find what category that artist is under cause I like these types of songs.

• Regular
  • Ran across an artist from another app. Searched for it on here and found it. How do I find what category that artist is under cause I like these types of songs.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Help me: I can't share my spotify activity on my Facebook

Hi! I don't understand why, but I can't share my spotify activity on my Facebook On my Spotify(installed in my Windows 10) i have these configurations: But, in the section of spotify on my profile's Facbeook, appears like that: I have checked all set...

spotify.png no activity.png
  • Music Fan
  • Hi!   I don't understand why, but I can't share my spotify activity on my Facebook   On my Spotify(installed in my Windows 10) i have these configurations:     But...
  • airda95
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Cuts Out on PS3

I'm attempting to connect my phone to my ps3 as I've done before, and I'm following all the instructions, but I'm having problems with the audio. When I play a song, it'll play, but the audio stops and pauses every ten seconds. Help?

• I'm attempting to connect my phone to my ps3 as I've done before, and I'm following all the instructions, but I'm having problems with the audio. When I play a song, it'll play, but the audio stops a...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • ps3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 problem

My PS4 is having problems playing songs on Spotify I have to press the play button 5-8 times before the song plays, this happens all the time.Has anyone else experienced this problem and is there going to be a update to fix thisMany thanksSteve

• Casual Listener
  • My PS4 is having problems playing songs on Spotify I have to press the play button 5-8 times before the song plays, this happens all the time. Has anyone else experienced this problem and is there g...
  • gnovella16
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes