Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify premium in Spain.

I'm going to magaluf soon for a holiday. Will my offline playlist work in Spain (I live in the uk). I won't have wifi so won't be able to connect to the Internet. Cheers

• Casual Listener
  • I'm going to magaluf soon for a holiday. Will my offline playlist work in Spain (I live in the uk). I won't have wifi so won't be able to connect to the Internet. Cheers
  • Ferguson6
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

What about J2ME?

I have android phone with working sporify, but i just changed my smart to "normal" phone. It's Samsung Ch@t 222. It supports J2ME apps, but spotify is only available for Android, iOS, BB, Symbian. What about J2ME platform? if I am disqualified due to...

• I have android phone with working sporify, but i just changed my smart to "normal" phone. It's Samsung Ch@t 222. It supports J2ME apps, but spotify is only available for Android, iOS, BB, Symbian. Wh...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems Syncing Local Files to iPhone App

I've followed all the instructions given in the forums and the site directly. I have several local files which are synced, over and over again, and still will not play on my phone's app, even when plugged into my computer while they're both open on t...

• I've followed all the instructions given in the forums and the site directly. I have several local files which are synced, over and over again, and still will not play on my phone's app, even when pl...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify iOS app not playing the next track automatically.

Dear Spotify(users), I have a Nokia Lumia 920 with the Windows Phone 8 OS on it. When i play a offline playlist sometimes the next number won't play, simple nothing happends. Sometimes i need to skip to the next number and then manualy tab the play b...

• Not applicable
  • Dear Spotify(users),   I have a Nokia Lumia 920 with the Windows Phone 8 OS on it.  When i play a offline playlist sometimes the next number won't play, simple nothing happends. Somet...
  • Herbet
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Samsung Smart TV series 6

Hello, I'm in the process of purchasing a new TV and can get a greal deal on a Samsung Smart TV series 6 model (UA60F6400). I can see from older posts that Spotify doesn't support this model. Has this been rectified? Can Spotify now be installed on t...

• Hello, I'm in the process of purchasing a new TV and can get a greal deal on a Samsung Smart TV series 6 model (UA60F6400). I can see from older posts that Spotify doesn't support this model. &nb...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WP8 Request - (Radio, User Interface, Other Features missing, etc)

I've had my Nokia Lumia 920 for a month and love it. I've been a premium user of Spotify for a year, starting from my pc then getting it for my iPhone. The interface on iOS is amazing. With how beautiful the Windows 8 os is I was hoping for the same ...

• Music Fan
  • I've had my Nokia Lumia 920 for a month and love it.   I've been a premium user of Spotify for a year, starting from my pc then getting it for my iPhone. The interface on iOS is amazing. W...
  • wsrobert
  • Regular
  • 14 replies
  • 11 likes
  • WP 8
  • 14 replies
  • 11 likes

Samsung Smart TV - other devices

Hi, are there any news on the Smart TV apps? I read some posts from last year. have a HT-F5500 and would like to use it with Spotify, latest firmware update installed, but no Spotify app available.

• Not applicable
  • Hi,   are there any news on the Smart TV apps? I read some posts from last year. have a HT-F5500 and would like to use it with Spotify, latest firmware update installed, but no Spotify app a...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Headphones and bluetooth not working

Blackberry Bold 9900 v7.1.0.714 Spotify App V0.5.1.1 Premium account Headphones will not work with Spotify app. BB Music and other apps no problem Bluetooth for car stereo will not work with Spotify app. BB Music and other apps. no problem These prob...

• Blackberry Bold 9900 v7.1.0.714 Spotify App V0.5.1.1 Premium account   Headphones will not work with Spotify app. BB Music and other apps no problem Bluetooth for car stereo will not w...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 10GB bandwidth per month

Hey guys. I'll need to get mobile broadband quite soon (actually today). I'm thinking of getting 10GB of bandwidth per month as this should be enough for frequent usage of Internet every month, at least by my understanding. My concern now is that I a...

• Roadie
  • Hey guys. I'll need to get mobile broadband quite soon (actually today). I'm thinking of getting 10GB of bandwidth per month as this should be enough for frequent usage of Internet every month, at le...
  • Omecken
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing blog articles in the news section

Hi, I noticed the Spotify blog were turned into http://news.spotify.com. Unfortunally, some posts lost their play buttons and some other aren't missing at all. http://news.spotify.com/se/2012/12/28/var-intervju-med-mariam-the-beliver/ http://news.spo...

• Community Legend
  • Hi,   I noticed the Spotify blog were turned into http://news.spotify.com.   Unfortunally, some posts lost their play buttons and some other aren't missing at all.   http:/...
  • Goodman
  • Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ONKYO 515 login problem

sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, I have looked through other threads. I have an ONKYO 515 and I am trying to login to spotify, but I keep getting a login error. I am using my spotify details (not facebook). My spotify account works fine on ...

• Regular
  • sorry if this has been answered elsewhere, I have looked through other threads. I have an ONKYO 515 and I am trying to login to spotify, but I keep getting a login error. I am using my spotify de...
  • onboar68
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

The app is simply horrible on a Windows phone?

I mean really. It chrashes constantly, like everytime I lock my phone and tries to re enter.. I'm unable to access my offline list from time to time (needs a phone reboot to work again) Music randomly stops playing. Lacks features compared to the Iph...

• I mean really.   It chrashes constantly, like everytime I lock my phone and tries to re enter.. I'm unable to access my offline list from time to time (needs a phone reboot to work again) ...
  • fellah
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Samsung smart tv. Old firmware?

EDIT: Found a new update for spotify on my tv. Everything is working now.Hi. I'm having problem using the Spotify software on my Samsung F6475 tv. Some months ago I could use it without any problem but now I can't even login.When I launch spotify I g...

• Casual Listener
  • EDIT: Found a new update for spotify on my tv. Everything is working now. Hi. I'm having problem using the Spotify software on my Samsung F6475 tv. Some months ago I could use it without any probl...
  • jamesvmm
  • Casual Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Says Requires Premimum

I am unable to log into Spotify because it says a premimum account is required. I know on Android at least you could listen to radio via the mobile app with simply the free verison. Is it not the same with WP8? Thanks!

• Not applicable
  • I am unable to log into Spotify because it says a premimum account is required. I know on Android at least you could listen to radio via the mobile app with simply the free verison. Is it not the sam...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP
    WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! onkyo tx-nr525 cannot login...

Hi, I just bought an Onkyo TX-NR525 receiver, and have it setup on my network. But when I try to connect to spotify, then I get the following message: "Login Error. Please Check your account information. For help with your password visit spotify.com"...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I just bought an Onkyo TX-NR525 receiver, and have it setup on my network. But when I try to connect to spotify, then I get the following message:   "Login Error. Please Che...
  • boze44
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
    Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV

Dear all Fist to say I love spotifyI listen to it at my android tab PC's and on my Samsung smart TV. Because my TV is connected whit my main stereo in my living room. An that's not the problem. The problem is that my TV needs to be on whit the screen...

• Dear all Fist to say I love spotify I listen to it at my android tab PC's and on my Samsung smart TV. Because my TV is connected whit my main stereo in my living room. An that's not the problem. T...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

The Dear Hunter - Color Spectrum sound issue

Most of the songs on The Dear Hunter album The Color Spectrum has skipping and pauses in them. These are not on the original CD, and this is the only songs on Spotify I've heard with that problem. Never Forgive, Never Forget is one of the songs with ...

• Regular
  • Most of the songs on The Dear Hunter album The Color Spectrum has skipping and pauses in them. These are not on the original CD, and this is the only songs on Spotify I've heard with that problem.&nb...
  • Nicopalave
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Lost a playlist

What do I do if I lose a playlist? It just up and vanished into thin air? If I have to start a new one that's fine but I am just wondering if there is a solution to where I can get my playlist back. Thank you for the help!!

• What do I do if I lose a playlist? It just up and vanished into thin air? If I have to start a new one that's fine but I am just wondering if there is a solution to where I can get my playlist back. ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

issues downloading Spotify

I recently had my phone repaired (Samsung Stratosphere) and for whatever reason whenever I try reinstalling Spotify it says there is an error with the package, though I had no issues downloading Spotify before & I do have a premium account. Any tips ...

• I recently had my phone repaired (Samsung Stratosphere) and for whatever reason whenever I try reinstalling Spotify it says there is an error with the package, though I had no issues downloading Spo...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! followers

I have people that want to find my playlists but when they search my name it is not there. Is it because we have to be facebook friends or what??

• Regular
  • I have people that want to find my playlists but when they search my name it is not there. Is it because we have to be facebook friends or what??
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes