Announcements

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Song in the Spotify Commercial at Freemium

Hello, when playing songs on Spotify, after some while there is a commercial that takes around 20 seconds, there is a song I would love to know the title of, it's a girl who sings and the only lyrics I've registered in my head was "as long as I'm str...

• Visitor
  • Hello, when playing songs on Spotify, after some while there is a commercial that takes around 20 seconds, there is a song I would love to know the title of, it's a girl who sings and the only lyrics...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify update for iPhone.

Hello, Recently updated my Spotify - visually I love it. Practically, I hate it. It's slow, laggy and feels just so unworkable.Do you tech wizards have any suggestions? I use Spotify every day, so I'd like to get it sorted.Thanks for your time

• Hello, Recently updated my Spotify - visually I love it. Practically, I hate it. It's slow, laggy and feels just so unworkable. Do you tech wizards have any suggestions? I use Spotify every ...
  • jwort93
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Censoring album covers

I was recommended the album Mantando Gueros by the band Brujeria by the discover function. Ok music (although I have no clue about what they are singing about). However, the album cover is a photo of a decapitated head... Which (if Wikipedia is corre...

• Casual Listener
  • I was recommended the album Mantando Gueros by the band Brujeria by the discover function. Ok music (although I have no clue about what they are singing about). However, the album cover is a pho...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Marantz devices - Multiple stream support

Hi, Is it possible to access spotify on more than one Marantz device simultaneously, or is this strictly a Sonos feature?

• Hi,   Is it possible to access spotify on more than one Marantz device simultaneously, or is this strictly a Sonos feature?  
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeezebox - Spotify won't send password

I have a squeezebox connected to the server, not my computer and whenever I try to have Spotify send me the email for the device password I don't receive the password. They gave me the device login username, but without the password I am unable to st...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a squeezebox connected to the server, not my computer and whenever I try to have Spotify send me the email for the device password I don't receive the password.  They gave me the device l...
  • rockee712
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows phone private session

Does anyone know where I can find the private session button on the windows phone app? It is not in the settings where I expected it to be...

• Casual Listener
  • Does anyone know where I can find the private session button on the windows phone app? It is not in the settings where I expected it to be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with local files

I have imported a lot of local files from my laptop, however after moving a lot of them around they have become corrupt and unplayable. Is there any way of quickly removing all of them at once rather than one by one as this would take me a long time ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have imported a lot of local files from my laptop, however after moving a lot of them around they have become corrupt and unplayable. Is there any way of quickly removing all of them at once rather...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why are my pre-existing playlists not found in the "Your Music" section?

I love the redesign aesthetic, but since it decided that all of the albums I saved as playlists are not part of "Your Music," I have no way of mass-searching their content, filtering their content, or any of the other features available in the old "L...

• Casual Listener
  • I love the redesign aesthetic, but since it decided that all of the albums I saved as playlists are not part of "Your Music," I have no way of mass-searching their content, filtering their content, o...
  • bbonyhadi
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing playlists I no longer follow from my profile

Hi there, Several weeks ago I stopped following two playlists, but they still appear on my public profile (at the top since they had several followers). Does anyone know how to remove them? Also, I'm curious if there's a way to rearrange my playlists...

• Hi there,   Several weeks ago I stopped following two playlists, but they still appear on my public profile (at the top since they had several followers). Does anyone know how to remove them...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

PLEASE Add more options to "Your Music", bring back star and let us add songs to playlists offline!

I think it's not cool that you took the Star function away. I had certain playlist where I organized music and would star certain tracks from that playlist to make it easier for me to find certain songs You can't add songs to a playlist in offline mo...

• Regular
  • I think it's not cool that you took the Star function away. I had certain playlist where I organized music and would star certain tracks from that playlist to make it easier for me to find certain so...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't 're-authorise' my spotify account for Sonos.

spotiy works just fine on all my devices execpt sonos try to reinstall the spotify service, keep getting 'autorization' error, contact spotify anyone knwo how to solve this problem?

• spotiy works just fine on all my devices execpt sonos try to reinstall the spotify service, keep getting 'autorization' error, contact spotify anyone knwo how to solve this problem?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Stats

It are no updated statistics (play counts, popularity etc) on new tracks in the last two weeks. For example Nick Fiero "Rush" has according "Next Big Sound" 2810 streams on spotify. When will this fixed?

• Music Fan
  • It are no updated statistics (play counts, popularity etc) on new tracks in the last two weeks. For example  Nick Fiero  "Rush" has according  "Next Big Sound" 2810 streams on spotify....
  • Robaer
  • Music Fan
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify unable to authorize when connecting it to Sonos

My Sonos device told me that I suddenly needed to re-authorize it with Spotify. Had worked as a charm for 5 months before. When I came to the step where I should press Allow (after having logged in with my Spotifyuser) I got an 'Unknown Error' messag...

url.png error.png
  • Visitor
  • My Sonos device told me that I suddenly needed to re-authorize it with Spotify. Had worked as a charm for 5 months before. When I came to the step where I should press Allow (after having logged in...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

10 Saatlik Sınırlama

Aylık 10 Saatlik sınırlamaya geldiğim söylendi ancak daha dün ay başıydı bunu nasıl çözebilirim 10 saat dinlemiş olamam.

• Aylık 10 Saatlik sınırlamaya geldiğim söylendi ancak daha dün ay başıydı bunu nasıl çözebilirim 10 saat dinlemiş olamam.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Activity feed won't load

I just switched to spotify student and after doing so my activity feed has been frozen. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it is still not working. Can anyone suggest something?

• Casual Listener
  • I just switched to spotify student and after doing so my activity feed has been frozen. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it is still not working. Can anyone suggest something?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 16 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Inverted titles at Exploding Boy album Black

Hi, there are two inverted titles at Exploding Boy album Black https://play.spotify.com/album/0y1bR0e1wBuExMLvTIP99e Get Out Of My Head must be named The Man and The Man must be named Get Out Of My Head. See also Amazon http://www.amazon.de/The-Black...

• Hi,   there are two inverted titles at Exploding Boy album Black https://play.spotify.com/album/0y1bR0e1wBuExMLvTIP99e   Get Out Of My Head must be named The Man and The Man must be...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't find any Symbian App

Hi guys, I'd like to try Spotify on a mobile phone running Symbian, Nokia C3 to be more exactly, well, I'm using the service in Brazil, so, are there any way to use it? Thank you.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys, I'd like to try Spotify on a mobile phone running Symbian, Nokia C3 to be more exactly, well, I'm using the service in Brazil, so, are there any way to use it?    Thank you.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can someone help?

Hi I thalled people that are sign up to the free account wond be able to use the app but the app douse not work for me. it lets me login but it wont let me listen to any music.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I thalled people that are sign up to the free account wond be able to use the app but the app douse not work for me. it lets me login but it wont let me listen to any music.
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Track listing is wrong

The track list on this album is wrong: Morte Macabre – Symphonic Holocaust The names and order of the track are correct but the actual songs playing are out of order. The first song that plays, whose playing time is 17.51, is actually supposed to be ...

• Casual Listener
  • The track list on this album is wrong: Morte Macabre – Symphonic Holocaust The names and order of the track are correct but the actual songs playing are out  of order. The first song that...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes