Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

PROBLEMS WITH DOWLOAD

With no reason suddenly l can't write my password l uninstalled the program and now I can't download the program it gives the Error 57, l use the windows vista. Does anybody can help me?

• With no reason suddenly l can't write my password l uninstalled the program and now I can't download the program it gives the Error 57, l use the windows vista. Does anybody can help me?
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly completely inaccurate!

Everyone i've seen seems to love discover weekly and enjoys it as a main feature of spotify. For some reason every single week mine is full of emo metal music that i listened too when i first got spotify about 4 years ago and haven't listened too for...

• Everyone i've seen seems to love discover weekly and enjoys it as a main feature of spotify. For some reason every single week mine is full of emo metal music that i listened too when i first got spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with PS4 app

Hello! First of all, thanks for any help I might get! I just downloaded the Playstation Music/Spotify App on PS4, linked my account and tried playing music but it doesn't. It logs in fine and all, and I tried loggin from my PC, smartphone and through...

• Hello! First of all, thanks for any help I might get! 🙂   I just downloaded the Playstation Music/Spotify App on PS4, linked my account and tried playing music but it doesn't.  It logs i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Random playlists keep interrupting

Why does Nathan's Pc or other random options keep coming up when listening to my Spotify on iPhone? My music stops and it asks continue on this phone or continue on iPhone or bizarrely continue on Nathan's pc - whoever he is!? Also it will switch to ...

• Why does Nathan's Pc or other random options keep coming up when listening to my Spotify on iPhone? My music stops and it asks continue on this phone or continue on iPhone or bizarrely continue on Na...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Copying another users playlist

How can I copy a users playlist, to my own to prevent it from becoming deleted? In this case, I'm really enjoying Spotify's "Epic All-Nighter" playlist, and I'd like to copy it to my account in case Spotify plans on ever removing it.

• How can I copy a users playlist, to my own to prevent it from becoming deleted? In this case, I'm really enjoying Spotify's "Epic All-Nighter" playlist, and I'd like to copy it to my account in case ...
  • djmikeystrange
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I report a track that's skipping to Spotify?

This is the track in question: it's Eddie Fisher's "That's the Chance You Take"https://open.spotify.com/track/2e071gednOae04LwQujw3iIt's skips for the first time at 0:18, and then throughout. How should we report track problems like this to the Spoti...

• Music Fan
  • This is the track in question: it's Eddie Fisher's "That's the Chance You Take" https://open.spotify.com/track/2e071gednOae04LwQujw3i It's skips for the first time at 0:18, and then throughout....
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Music with XStreamTool

This is a Message to Spotify I am a Livestreamer on Hitbox. And i would make Songrequest but i can't because the JukeBox is only for Spotify Premium User. I Use the XStream Tool from ThraxxMedia. I dont have the Money per month for Spotify Premium.

• This is a Message to Spotify   I am a Livestreamer on Hitbox. And i would make Songrequest but i can't because the JukeBox is only for Spotify Premium User. I Use the XStream Tool from ThraxxM...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify does not load competely on samsung smart tv

Until today spotify premium worked fine on my Samsung smart TV. Suddenly it does not load competely. However It works fine on my tablet and PC. What can I do to get it working again on my TV? I do not know how to reinstall the spotify app on my TV

• Until today spotify premium worked fine on my Samsung smart TV. Suddenly it does not load competely. However It works fine on my tablet and PC. What can I do to get it working again on my TV? I do no...
  • Betesami
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Customization of playlists (cover and description box)

I use a blackberry z10, and my starred playlist won't show up when i try to go on it. It works perfectly fine on the desktop, but not on my mobile. Please fix!

• I use a blackberry z10, and my starred playlist won't show up when i try to go on it. It works perfectly fine on the desktop, but not on my mobile. Please fix!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Two Different Artists Using Same Name Incorrectly Linked

There are two artists that go by the name SMK, and they have been incorrectly atuomatically linked in your database. Please take a look into this issue and fix it. I prefer to only hear EDM when I'm shuffling SMK. The rap from the other SMK artist re...

• Regular
  • There are two artists that go by the name SMK, and they have been incorrectly atuomatically linked in your database. Please take a look into this issue and fix it. I prefer to only hear EDM when I'm ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 - playlist problems

Hello, Im thinking about buying premium, but before I do this, solve following problems pls... playlist stop playing after a certain undefined amount of tracks played, it just pauses after a track ended.when I hit play, it starts the whole playlist a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Im thinking about buying premium, but before I do this, solve following problems pls...   playlist stop playing after a certain undefined amount of tracks played, it just pause...
  • ketza666
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

webplayer / constant redirect to blank page

hey, i had an isue with spotify, where my adblock blocked some vontents, and i had to turn it off to be able to use the webplayer.when i had this, the webplayer homepage opened, but instantly redirected me to some webpage, that kinda looks like a bla...

spotify.png
  • Regular
  • hey,   i had an isue with spotify, where my adblock blocked some vontents, and i had to turn it off to be able to use the webplayer. when i had this, the webplayer homepage opened, but instan...
  • Toyfel
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Connect with selected devices only

Hi, I've used Spotify Connect with my Yamaha amplifier, with big loudspeakers connected with it. Now, I'd like to download Spotify also in my son's mobile phone and let him use my account, when listening to music in his own room, through his own smal...

• Hi,   I've used Spotify Connect with my Yamaha amplifier, with big loudspeakers connected with it. Now, I'd like to download Spotify also in my son's mobile phone and let him use my account, w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone Lumia Denim - No app in store

Hi,I can't find the app in the app store, for windows phone. My phone is a lumia 535, but as far as I saw there should be a version available ?I'm from Austria, if that is of any relevance. Thanks

• Regular
  • Hi, I can't find the app in the app store, for windows phone. My phone is a lumia 535, but as far as I saw there should be a version available ? I'm from Austria, if that is of any relevance. &nbs...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor connection to server

Hi all, I've experienced some issues with connection to the spotify server. After a lot of testing I've narrowed it down somewhat. I believe it may be at Spotify's end, or with my ISP. Across a number of platforms on my home network I've noticed a po...

• Hi all,   I've experienced some issues with connection to the spotify server. After a lot of testing I've narrowed it down somewhat. I believe it may be at Spotify's end, or with my ISP. &nbs...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify - Behind company firewall - IT Admin

Hello and good day; I am an IT administrator for a small company and we have just recently got a dedicated line and also set up/installed a hardware firewall. I have set up NAT and security policies, the network is running very nicely, including the ...

• Hello and good day;   I am an IT administrator for a small company and we have just recently got a dedicated line and also set up/installed a hardware firewall. I have set up NAT and security ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Musics are black on my Playlist

when I'm listening to a playlist, some songs are named in black. You could tell me why ?

Capturar.JPG
  • Visitor
  • when I'm listening to a playlist, some songs are named in black. You could tell me why ?  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] HMI error: Font size varies for displaying track length.

An annoying thing I have noticed in the weplayer is that the font size of track length is not consistent.For example, see the picture below. The font size of tracks with length>=4 mins is smaller than tracks with lengt <= 4 mins.I think this is an er...

screenshot.PNG
  • Music Fan
  • An annoying thing I have noticed in the weplayer is that the font size of track length is not consistent. For example, see the picture below. The font size of tracks with length>=4 mins is smalle...
  • sundinc
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes