Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Request for a song

Hello Spotify,Just wondering if you can add "Everytime I See Falling - Donna Lewis". Thanks

• Hello Spotify, Just wondering if you can add "Everytime I See Falling - Donna Lewis". Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with using Spotify on Sonos

Hi,Newbie to both Spotify and Sonos here, so this may be a daft question. I'm trying to use Spotify with my Sonos Play 1s, but Songs, Albums and Artists aren't displaying on the Sonos controller app on my IPad. Is this correct?Thanks,Mark

• Hi, Newbie to both Spotify and Sonos here, so this may be a daft question. I'm trying to use Spotify with my Sonos Play 1s, but Songs, Albums and Artists aren't displaying on the Sonos controller ap...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium.

Hey, I'm going on holiday to Cuba and I wont have any wifi to connect to without costing. I was wondering that if I got premium I could play my music free of charge.

• Hey, I'm going on holiday to Cuba and I wont have any wifi to connect to without costing. I was wondering that if I got premium I could play my music free of charge.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Semi-random songs added randomly to playlist [bug]

So I've come across this one weird bug, I opened up a playlist I created recently and oddly enough new songs had been added in the middle of the playlist that I haven't added myself. And it's a private playlist. I say semi-random songs because there ...

• Regular
  • So I've come across this one weird bug, I opened up a playlist I created recently and oddly enough new songs had been added in the middle of the playlist that I haven't added myself. And it's a priva...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connection with bluetooth devices

Hi guys!I really enjoy this app, it's just gorgeous!I play my whole music with Bluetooth devices (Powerbeats Wireless 2 and Samsung Audio-Multiroom M7) and those doesn't work very well just with Spotify, it stops and disconnects every end of a song, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys! I really enjoy this app, it's just gorgeous! I play my whole music with Bluetooth devices (Powerbeats Wireless 2 and Samsung Audio-Multiroom M7) and those doesn't work very well just with ...
  • Lucy15
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Album Request - Jason Eady

Is it possible to request an album? I have found 2 albums by Jason Eady but not his 2009 "When the Moneys all Gone" album. Cry Pretty is an amazing song that I would love to see on Spotify.

• Is it possible to request an album? I have found 2 albums by Jason Eady but not his 2009 "When the Moneys all Gone" album. Cry Pretty is an amazing song that I would love to see on Spotify.
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Any Plans for Recently Played in Web Player?

Are there any plans to implement the Recently Played in the Web Player? That is one thing that is keeping me from completly switching over from Rdio. I'd like to be able to listen to something in the car on the way to work on my phone and then pick i...

• Are there any plans to implement the Recently Played in the Web Player?  That is one thing that is keeping me from completly switching over from Rdio.  I'd like to be able to listen to some...
  • Jason
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Last Weeks Playlist

If anyone has last weeks artists, could you share them with me? So appreciate it. Totally forgot to save each song I liked. Bumming. Thank you. Last week of July.

• Casual Listener
  • If anyone has last weeks artists, could you share them with me? So appreciate it. Totally forgot to save each song I liked. Bumming. Thank you. Last week of July.
  • Britastar
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shazam Sync Issues

Hi, I just got a new phone and for some reason I am unable to sync any more new songs from Shazam to the "My Shazam Tracks" playlist. All the old ones appear from when I used my other phone, but now when I've signed into Shazam, it says it's connecte...

• Hi, I just got a new phone and for some reason I am unable to sync any more new songs from Shazam to the "My Shazam Tracks" playlist. All the old ones appear from when I used my other phone, but now ...
  • Skellingtor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No playlists or albums play through on desktop

None of my playlists or albums are plying to the next song on a computer. Whenever I press the next button it plays a song on the related music list. When I let the song play through, the same song starts over. Repeat and shuffle are both off. This i...

• None of my playlists or albums are plying to the next song on a computer. Whenever I press the next button it plays a song on the related music list. When I let the song play through, the same song s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App always hangs on Windows phone

Hi, the app ALWAYS hangs on windows phone, especially when switching between apps, other times it just crashes. I have a 50/50 chance that something goes wrong when trying to change song or jump back into Spotify when playing.

• Regular
  • Hi, the app ALWAYS hangs on windows phone, especially when switching between apps, other times it just crashes. I have a 50/50 chance that something goes wrong when trying to change song or jump back...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Disappearing Albums

hey, when ever I put on certain albums it skips through a majority of the songs until it only has one or two songs that only exist still because they have a single. The entire album is just gone for example ex military by death grips is only one song...

• hey, when ever I put on certain albums it skips through a majority of the songs until it only has one or two songs that only exist still because they have a single. The entire album is just gone for ...
  • reillyberry
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All] Misterious Buggy Song

Hello,I found a really confusing, buggy song: Perdoname by Deorro, DyCy,... I sometimes freezes my Spotify App und doesn't work at all on my Fire Tv Stick (makes Bugs like this: it just does not want to play the song and just keeps counting on the la...

20150802105512.jpg
  • Visitor
  • Hello, I found a really confusing, buggy song: Perdoname by  Deorro, DyCy,...  I sometimes freezes my Spotify App und doesn't work at all on my Fire Tv Stick (makes Bugs like this: ...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player][Radio] Marquee long title

Beneath the central card of the "now playing" there is the song title just beside the up/down thumbs. This song name when it's too long it gets underneath the thumbs and cannot be read. I suggest to add a marquee class to the title and make it move o...

• Regular
  • Beneath the central card of the "now playing" there is the song title just beside the up/down thumbs. This song name when it's too long it gets underneath the thumbs and cannot be read. I suggest to ...
  • gerardduenas
  • Regular
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Radio
    Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem when syncing local tracks

I sat and added local files as usual. Remixex of tracks that aren't available on spotify. Then out of nowhere spotify changed the local tracks I added to original tracks that are available on spotify. Anyone seen this and know how to get rid of it. I...

• I sat and added local files as usual. Remixex of tracks that aren't available on spotify. Then out of nowhere spotify changed the local tracks I added to original tracks that are available on spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to login to Spotify account.

I have a Spotify account I set up through my old Facebook. I recently deleted my Facebook, and I cannot access my Spotify. Any suggestions?

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify account I set up through my old Facebook. I recently deleted my Facebook, and I cannot access my Spotify. Any suggestions?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Premium User] Can't stream high quality even with it enabled.

Morning, I'm experiencing an issue with incredibly poor audio quality. I have done the following so far 1. Enabled High quality audio in the preferences2. Dumped cache3. clean uninstall/reinstall. It appears even though i'm premium i'm stuck streamin...

• Morning,   I'm experiencing an issue with incredibly poor audio quality.  I have done the following so far   1. Enabled High quality audio in the preferences 2. Dumped cache 3. c...
  • ste_wilko
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remix Artist not credited or linked

Kind of an odd one, but I've notied a few tracks, where the remix artist is mentioned in the title of the track, but not appearing in the list of artists (and therefore linkes to the artist account). Is there a way to rectify this?

• Casual Listener
  • Kind of an odd one, but I've notied a few tracks, where the remix artist is mentioned in the title of the track, but not appearing in the list of artists (and therefore linkes to the artist account)....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 7 user, spotify stop playing songs after the comerccial bigest songs

hi i been using windows spotify for about a year. since the last few weeks every time after the commercial "Biggest song right now" plays, spotify stop playing and i got to sing out and sing in to make it play again. uninstalling and reinstalling are...

• hi i been using windows spotify for about a year.   since the last few weeks every time after the commercial "Biggest song right now"  plays, spotify stop playing and i got to sing out an...
  • Skywalker_1967
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes