Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• adambevo
  • Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Sharing through Spotify on Sonos

I'm having great difficulty with Spotify family sharing via Sonos system. I am the administrator for my family's account and although we have paid the subscription fee, my other family members are being restricted to regular Spotify only via the Sono...

• I'm having great difficulty with Spotify family sharing via Sonos system. I am the administrator for my family's account and although we have paid the subscription fee, my other family members are be...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

add song to playlist not working

So, i have a number of playlist and i like to move songs around, usually not a problem. Find the song, right click, add to playlist, and that was that. Not working anymore. Is there some limiting feature I don't know about or does anyone have an idea...

• Regular
  • So, i have a number of playlist and i like to move songs around, usually not a problem.  Find the song, right click, add to playlist, and that was that.  Not working anymore.  Is there...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify almost useless in all Windows software

I have a Yamaha AVR that could stream spotify. I have a Pioneer wifi portable speaker that could stream spotifly. BUT THEY CAN'T. Why, because. 1 The Spotifly program for Windows 8.1 does not have the connect to wifi function even though the software...

• Music Fan
  • I have a Yamaha AVR that could stream spotify.  I have a Pioneer wifi portable speaker that could stream spotifly.  BUT THEY CAN'T. Why, because.   1 The Spotifly program for Windo...
  • salsalady
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error! Incompatible spotify version

Hi, Im using NaimUnity2 together with Naim app on my ipad. Upgraded my software for Naim in December so i can use spotify on it. At first it worked well. But after upgrading my spotify app, the music doesnt play and it is written "error incompatible ...

• Hi, Im using NaimUnity2 together with Naim app on my ipad. Upgraded my software for Naim in December so i can use spotify on it. At first it worked well. But after upgrading my spotify app, the mus...
  • Bguenancia
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Playback error on premium

Hi!. I need help with this. I have premium acount, however, startting a couple of days ago I've been unable to listen to any song or album on a given playlist. When I press the play button in the player it just jumps to the next song without playing ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!. I need help with this.  I have premium acount, however, startting a couple of days ago I've been unable to listen to any song or album on a given playlist. When I press the play button in t...
  • lorenahe-sptf
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't share with user anymore

Very strange... I used to be able to share with my brother (we are both non-facebook users) then all of a sudden, I cannot. He can share we me, but can't see what I'm listening to. I can see what he's listening to, but I can't share with him. Any tho...

• Very strange... I used to be able to share with my brother (we are both non-facebook users) then all of a sudden, I cannot. He can share we me, but can't see what I'm listening to. I can see what he'...
  • hugtreesxnotme
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Update the windows phone 8.1 app!!!

Will the app ever get updated?It sucks big time, lots of bug no feature like the iOS, ( which just have been update and work like it never has before, super smooth and very functional)The app on WP 8.1 looks and works like an app from 2001.Im very di...

• Music Fan
  • Will the app ever get updated? It sucks big time, lots of bug no feature like the iOS, ( which just have been update and work like it never has before, super smooth and very functional) The app o...
  • brunoandrade
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 22 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 22 likes

Solved!! Please just let me hide the Browse/Overview page on start up

I have no interest in the mood playlists (probably great for some people). I'd rather see my New releases/my saved music/Inbox, just anything beside these playlists. I'm sorry, but it's ruining the whole experience. Everything else is pretty much won...

• Regular
  • I have no interest in the mood playlists (probably great for some people). I'd rather see my New releases/my saved music/Inbox, just anything beside these playlists. I'm sorry, but it's ruining ...
  • mei
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

playlist limt

just wondering if i have a playlist with lets say 200 songs on there if i download that for offline play then say phone app crashes and have to re download app and play list again will it still be 200 songs off the off line limitor will re downloadin...

• just wondering if i have a playlist with lets say 200 songs on there if i download that for offline  play  then say phone app crashes and have to re download app and play list again w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook

How can I transfer my spotify account which is linked with my Facebook, to my new account which I created through my own email etc?

• How can I transfer my spotify account which is linked with my Facebook, to my new account which I created through my own email etc?
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Helper API BadStatusLine/ResponseStatusLine

Hello, While trying to make use of the Web Helper API I have found that I am suddenly gettings BadStatusLine/ResponseStatusLine errors and am no longer able to get the data because of this. It is notable that this is not a global issue and only appli...

• Hello,   While trying to make use of the Web Helper API I have found that I am suddenly gettings BadStatusLine/ResponseStatusLine errors and am no longer able to get the data because of t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify

I only upgraded to premium because they had a promo for three months for 99 cents - it's been maybe over one month and I'm getting charged the $10 - that's not cool they lied

• I only upgraded to premium because they had a promo for three months for 99 cents - it's been maybe over one month and I'm getting charged the $10 - that's not cool 😡 they lied
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to apply for official spotify playlists

Can a normal user apply somewhere to be an official Spotify playlist creator? Or is there a way to promote/boost my playlists to a larger audience? Thanks!

• Can a normal user apply somewhere to be an official Spotify playlist creator? Or is there a way to promote/boost my playlists to a larger audience?   Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I add Music that Spotify don't have?

I would like to know if I can add my personal playlist to Spotify.'Cause I have seen that my favorite music hasn't add yet.

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to know if I can add my personal playlist to Spotify. 'Cause I have seen that my favorite music hasn't add yet.
  • laijenni
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Use of the Spotify logo and other to promote Spotify

Hi! How am I allowed to use the Spotify logo in videos, paitings, artworks, web pages and such? Also, how am I allowed to promote Spotify on the web? Sould I say "Spotify is a trademark..."? Should I accept some agreements? Or can I just use it i any...

• Visitor
  • Hi! How am I allowed to use the Spotify logo in videos, paitings, artworks, web pages and such? Also, how am I allowed to promote Spotify on the web? Sould I say "Spotify is a trademark..."? Should I...
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Updates about new albums from people I don't follow

Can anyone please tell me why?I am new to Spotify. I just moved over from Google because half of my songs that I uploaded and that I have added to playlist disappeared, has anyone had that problem with Spotify?

• Visitor
  • Can anyone please tell me why? I am new to Spotify. I just moved over from Google because half of my songs that I uploaded and that I have added to playlist disappeared, has anyone had that proble...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

No "Radio" on smart TV

Is there a way to access the radio feature on the spotify smart tv app?I have samsung smart tv's.Thanks!

• Is there a way to access the radio feature on the spotify smart tv app? I have samsung smart tv's. Thanks!
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

[Apple TV] While using optical cable sound is single channel only.

While listening to sound on my Home Theater system, that comes from Optical cable connected to my apple tv, which streems using airplay my spotify app on my iphone/macbook, sound arrives as single channel. The right speaker to be more occurated. Did ...

• While listening to sound on my Home Theater system, that comes from Optical cable connected to my apple tv, which streems using airplay my spotify app on my iphone/macbook, sound arrives as single ch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Not Working At All

Web Player has been out of commission for months now. None of the buttons work at all. My friend has the same problem.

Screen Shot 2015-09-02 at 12.50.52 PM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Web Player has been out of commission for months now. None of the buttons work at all. My friend has the same problem.
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Second Time In Less Than 2 Weeks

Seriously?!?!?! This is the second time in less than two weeks that I cannot get my music to load. I get the chick with the hat over her face and it tells me error to load my music and to click reload. And once I click reload I get the same flipping ...

• Visitor
  • Seriously?!?!?! This is the second time in less than two weeks that I cannot get my music to load. I get the chick with the hat over her face and it tells me error to load my music and to click reloa...
  • Nico
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes