Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Design bug.

Not sure if this is the right place to make suggestions, the app does not have a "report an issue" options at the configuration page. Should have.The actual problem is, whenever I try to click the menu button that's beside every music track on "my mu...

• Regular
  • Not sure if this is the right place to make suggestions, the app does not have a "report an issue" options at the configuration page. Should have. The actual problem is, whenever I try to click th...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

windows phone Offline Album issue

Hi there Another new bug on Wndowsphone version :When I download album to be available in offline mode they stay offline for a few days/Weeks (the green arrow says it's there) but Eventually They won't be available offline a few week later, the green...

• Hi there   Another new bug on Wndowsphone version : When I download album to be available in offline mode they stay offline for a few days/Weeks (the green arrow says it's there) but Eventual...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Radio station idea

Hi, I have had an idea to start an internet radio station using Spotify. Would that be possible? Would I need to pay for a license to do so? What software/hardware would I need? I have great ideas for shows I'm not sure where to go from that. I dont ...

• Hi,  I have had an idea to start an internet radio station using Spotify. Would that be possible? Would I need to pay for a license to do so? What software/hardware would I need? I have great i...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Continously goes through playlist without playing

I have been experiencing a problem when trying to use my premium account. I use a very new lap top with Windows 8. It was working fine until a few weeks ago. When I try to start my playlist, it will run through the playlist without playing. Basically...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been experiencing a problem when trying to use my premium account.  I use a very new lap top with Windows 8.  It was working fine until a few weeks ago.  When I try to start my ...
  • PinkPluto
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

please help.can i install music to my external memory of windows phone lumia 640xl

Hi everyone please i need your help. I have window mobile lumia 640XL with 2GB internal memory left. I would like to buy spotify premium but. I would like to save the songs and listen to them offline,to my (external sdcard) not to internal memory of ...

• Hi everyone   please i need your help.   I have window mobile lumia 640XL with 2GB internal  memory left.   I would like to buy spotify premium but.   I would like to...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Web Player not working in google chrome

I try to go to the Web Player and it begins to load and then never stops. I NEED MY MUSIC.

Screen Shot 2015-09-10 at 7.49.47 AM.png
  • Casual Listener
  • I try to go to the Web Player and it begins to load and then never stops. I NEED MY MUSIC. 
  • liliaherykah
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Tablet forces shuffle

Hello. I have had a Kindle Fire for a few years now, as well as the Spotify app. On it, I have always been able to pick my song, create a queue, etc. However, starting about a week ago, I was no longer allowed to pick the song, but rather was forced ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have had a Kindle Fire for a few years now, as well as the Spotify app. On it, I have always been able to pick my song, create a queue, etc. However, starting about a week ago, I was no long...
  • jean3601
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Browse] Research using Spotify Charts

Hello,I am doing my MsC in Computer Science (Information Visualization) at UFRGS - Brazil and actually my research is about Music Charts Visualization and Perception. I am wondering if it is possible to download the Spotify Charts about the last coup...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am doing my MsC in Computer Science (Information Visualization) at UFRGS - Brazil and actually my research is about Music Charts Visualization and Perception.  I am wondering if...
  • skooth
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists Disappeared from Web Player

I was moving playlists around in the web player, and suddenly they disappeared. After logging out and back in, all my playlists were gone.The playlists are only missing from the web player, they're still in the desktop and mobile apps, and in my prof...

• Music Fan
  • I was moving playlists around in the web player, and suddenly they disappeared. After logging out and back in, all my playlists were gone. The playlists are only missing from the web player, they're...
  • Grouch
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! LG web os sound jumping

I installed Spotify in my new 2015 LG UF7700 tv and it doesn't sound right. At first it seems to sound fine, however from time to time it jumps a fraction of a second producing odd tempo shifts. It only happens with Spotify app. Tried several receive...

• Music Fan
  • I installed Spotify in my new 2015 LG UF7700 tv and it doesn't sound right. At first it seems to sound fine, however from time to time it jumps a fraction of a second producing odd tempo shifts. It o...
  • Mikey44
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify connect Onkyo using wireless bridge

Hello, I have a Onkyo TX-NR3010 with Spotify Connect. Near this receiver I have placed a Wireless Access Point. This AP is connected via Wireless Bridging to the main Wireless router in the other room. I have done this, so I don't have to use cabling...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I have a Onkyo TX-NR3010 with Spotify Connect. Near this receiver I have placed a Wireless Access Point. This AP is connected via Wireless Bridging to the main Wireless router in the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
    Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify not loading on windows 8.1 phone possible solution

ive been spending the last week since i got my phone a nokia lumina 635 trying to get the phone working have tried every solution i can find im coming to the conclusion that its not loading the playlists properly it should be one thing they can fix o...

• Visitor
  • ive been spending the last week since i got my phone a  nokia lumina  635 trying to get the phone working have tried every solution i can find im coming to the conclusion that  its &nb...
  • holy-sludgy
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! synchronizing playlists on ipod

Up to now I was able to synchronize playlists from my computer with my ipod. But with the new Spotify download I cannot fiind "Devices" in the left column of Spotify on my computer. How can I synchronize now ?

• Casual Listener
  • Up to now I was able to synchronize playlists from my computer with my ipod. But with the new Spotify download I cannot fiind "Devices" in the left column of Spotify on my computer. How can I synchro...
  • Ophymail
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Oh Jesus, I can't believe. Songs are mistaken

My jaw dropped. Songs in Octagon album of Bathory are all just mistaken. They don't play correct song from title but different. For example Bathory - 'Grey' plays song which actually is 'Century'. Message to admins, don't ever make streaming music se...

• Visitor
  • My jaw dropped. Songs in Octagon album of Bathory are all just mistaken. They don't play correct song from title but different. For example Bathory - 'Grey' plays song which actually is 'Century'. Me...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

pls help

So I accidently force stopped the app so I had to sign in again... I forgot my password and when i go to typebmy email to reset it it says there is no account associated with that email.. Idk wht to do pls pls help

• So I accidently force stopped the app so I had to sign in again... I forgot my password and when i go to typebmy email to reset it it says there is no account associated with that email.. Idk wht to ...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Receive no e-mail for setting device password

Hey everybody, I would like to log in my ps4 with spotify.But therefore I need a device password for my spotify account. i tried it like it's mentioned on the website but I don't receive an e-mail. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance. Cheers

• Hey everybody,   I would like to log in my ps4 with spotify. But therefore I need a device password for my spotify account.   i tried it like it's mentioned on the website but I don't ...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Game of Thrones Soundtrack is Garbled Only On PS4

This is really strange and I have no idea why the platform would make a difference, but when I play the Game of Thrones soundtrack (Season 1), the sound comes out filled with static and metallic noises, but only on the PS4! If I listen from my Mac or...

• Regular
  • This is really strange and I have no idea why the platform would make a difference, but when I play the Game of Thrones soundtrack (Season 1), the sound comes out filled with static and metallic...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Import https://play.spotify.com/queue into Spotify

Hello I am new to Spotify on the website. I got a link to play someones playlist and I am trying to import it into Spotify app itself on the PC. I can't figure out how to do this, can anyone help me?

• Hello I am new to Spotify on the website. I got a link to play someones playlist and I am trying to import it into Spotify app itself on the PC. I can't figure out how to do this, can anyone help me?
  • C2419
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My account was charged three times!!!

My account was charged multiple times for one month and there is no contact information from spotify! What do I do?

• My account was charged multiple times for one month and there is no contact information from spotify! What do I do?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes