Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Year in Music - Top Tracks and Fall Season Missing

I'm having two major problems with the Year in Music feature. The first is when I try to get my top tracks playlist, it keeps giving me an error code saying that there is a problem on Spotify's end and then it takes me back to the Year in Music page....

• I'm having two major problems with the Year in Music feature. The first is when I try to get my top tracks playlist, it keeps giving me an error code saying that there is a problem on Spotify's end a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Year in Music 2015 - unable to share to Facebook

Hi, Whenever I click the 'Share' button on Year in Music, it is to share the main webpage itself rather than my stats. Am I missing something? Another partially related query - is the '2015 Top Tracks' playlist supposed to actually be in the order of...

• Hi,   Whenever I click the 'Share' button on Year in Music, it is to share the main webpage itself rather than my stats. Am I missing something?    Another partially related query ...
  • joltsuu
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

onkyo no playing spotify

I can play spotify om my pcs and Windows Phone but mot my onkyo

• Casual Listener
  • I can play spotify om my pcs and Windows Phone but mot my onkyo
  • jarfos
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My Year in Music social link doesn't work

I was able to get my personalized Year in Music page to load up (took a while), but the link it gives me for social sharing (Facebook, Twitter, etc) just forwards me back to the general Year in Music page, even in incognito mode. I can't share my per...

• Regular
  • I was able to get my personalized Year in Music page to load up (took a while), but the link it gives me for social sharing (Facebook, Twitter, etc) just forwards me back to the general Year in Music...
  • pulkafettot
  • 24 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Other
  • 24 replies
  • 10 likes

Year in Music - Share not working

I just keep getting an empty page when trying to share. 

Capture.JPG
  • Casual Listener
  • I just keep getting an empty page when trying to share.  
  • runyouclevaboy
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist: "Casa" Wrong Songs in Playlist!! Annoying...

Hi there, Whenever I search for "Casa" (German rapper, has a red-brick wall profile pic with his name sprayed on it), different songs from other artists named "Casa" come up, although I chose on purpose only the German rapper "Casa"... His only songs...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   Whenever I search for "Casa" (German rapper, has a red-brick wall profile pic with his name sprayed on it), different songs from other artists named "Casa" come up, although I chos...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify year in Review 404 Link

Everytime I attempt to share my Year in Review from 2015. I get a link that just 404's. I tried deleting cache as well as several browsers and my laptop. Doesnt seem to work for my account I guess. Anyone else have this issue? I tried sharing both to...

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime I attempt to share my Year in Review from 2015. I get a link that just 404's. I tried deleting cache as well as several browsers and my laptop. Doesnt seem to work for my account I guess. A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the spotify app at Samsung JU6640?

Hi there, i bought a brand new samsung ue 48 ju 6640 uxzg smart tv. But there is no Spotify App - even in the downloads! Someone an idea?

• Hi there,   i bought a brand new samsung ue 48 ju 6640 uxzg smart tv. But there is no Spotify App - even in the downloads!   Someone an idea?
  • mariewsc
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Desktop after x times just stops playing

Hi Spotify FamNew here so hello !When using Spotify Premium on my desktop if I pick an artist and just play after maybe 45 min. the music just stops ?Weird huh ?Is there a setting or way that I can play the same artist say for 5 hours straight ?Thank...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Spotify Fam New here so hello ! When using Spotify Premium on my desktop if I pick an artist and just play after maybe 45 min. the music just stops ? Weird huh ? Is there a setting or way that...
  • Jon_UK
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Symbian] Won't let me log in on Symbian device

I've had Spotify on my Nokia E71 before and then I removed it after downgrading to the free service. I reinstalled it today and it won't let me log in. It keeps saying "invalid username or password." My Spotify uses the facebook login and I even trie...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had Spotify on my Nokia E71 before and then I removed it after downgrading to the free service. I reinstalled it today and it won't let me log in. It keeps saying "invalid username or password...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Music plays on fast forward and I can't hear it

My music loads on fast forward and I can't hear it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it and that didn't work. It's on my mobile phone. I'm so pissed I can't listen to music. I open the app pick a playlist and hit play and the progress bar mov...

• My music loads on fast forward and I can't hear it. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling it and that didn't work. It's on my mobile phone. I'm so pissed I can't listen to music. I open the app pi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo Issues

Because there seems to be no way to ask a question of Spotify. Here is my question that is totally unrelated to TWIT-er I am attempting to connect to Spotify via the internal menu's of my Onkyo receiver. Name and password are correct but I keep getti...

• Because there seems to be no way to ask a question of Spotify.   Here is my question that is totally unrelated to TWIT-er      I am attempting to connect to Spotify via the ...
  • Menacevenice
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in from my Lumia 630

Hi, i can't log in from my lumia 630, windows 8.1. I uninstalled the app and reinstall it; does not work. I have installed on the phone and on the SD card, and nothing. It stays in the home page without connecting. I have gone download it and clean t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i can't log in from my lumia 630, windows 8.1. I uninstalled the app and reinstall it; does not work. I have installed on the phone and on the SD card, and nothing. It stays in the home page with...
  • avemc
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web player] Account name/avatar issue

Hello, about month ago (maybe more) I noticed my name at spotify was changed to chineese letters... also my avatar seems to be from another user I don't really care about this bug, I just think that it's session misunderstanding with someones (becaus...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   about month ago (maybe more) I noticed my name at spotify was changed to chineese letters... also my avatar seems to be from another user 🙂 I don't really care about this bug, I just...
  • rejfen
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo TX-RZ900

Hi everyone ! I am new here, and have recently purchased a new AVR, as I wanted something which can play music without the TV on, I chose above. Now, when I start the "app" on the AVR, it tells me to connect through an app with my phone, and there se...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone !   I am new here, and have recently purchased a new AVR, as I wanted something which can play music without the TV on, I chose above.   Now, when I start the "app" on the A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 and Desktop apps won't connect

I have been able to connect to my PS4 app until today. I've tried uninstalling both apps and nothing. I've also tried logging out on both machines and nothing. When I use my desktop to play through my PS4 I now will kill any PS4 playlist I have and n...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been able to connect to my PS4 app until today. I've tried uninstalling both apps and nothing. I've also tried logging out on both machines and nothing. When I use my desktop to play through m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS$ and Desktop apps won't connect

I have been able to connect to my PS4 app until today. I've tried uninstalling both apps and nothing. I've also tried logging out on both machines and nothing. When I use my desktop to play through my PS4 I now will kill any PS4 playlist I have and n...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been able to connect to my PS4 app until today. I've tried uninstalling both apps and nothing. I've also tried logging out on both machines and nothing. When I use my desktop to play through m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Activity

Hi. I'm using iPhone for Spotify. I got a problem with the activity feed because I've followed quite a few people 8 hours ago but when I go to the activity it still doesn't show anyone. I've tried logging out and in again but it still won't show anyo...

• Hi. I'm using iPhone for Spotify. I got a problem with the activity feed because I've followed quite a few people 8 hours ago but when I go to the activity it still doesn't show anyone. I've tried lo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEMS WITH DOWLOAD

With no reason suddenly l can't write my password l uninstalled the program and now I can't download the program it gives the Error 57, l use the windows vista. Does anybody can help me?

• With no reason suddenly l can't write my password l uninstalled the program and now I can't download the program it gives the Error 57, l use the windows vista. Does anybody can help me?
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Discover Weekly completely inaccurate!

Everyone i've seen seems to love discover weekly and enjoys it as a main feature of spotify. For some reason every single week mine is full of emo metal music that i listened too when i first got spotify about 4 years ago and haven't listened too for...

• Everyone i've seen seems to love discover weekly and enjoys it as a main feature of spotify. For some reason every single week mine is full of emo metal music that i listened too when i first got spo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes