Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

My spotify won't work on windowsphone help me.

Hello community, I just downloaded spotify for my holidays, i wanted to test out primium for free(one month). And now i wanted to start spotify on my windowsphone. But it wouldnt work. if i start the app it only shows the starting screen.It doesnt ma...

• Hello community,    I just downloaded spotify for my holidays, i wanted to test out primium for free(one month). And now i wanted to start spotify on my windowsphone. But it wouldnt work....
  • Adam_B
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why is my spotify messed up

on both my phone and iPad it's putting my songs in the wrong order from what it previously was and when I click on the song, so for instance ADHD by Kendrick it plays the song that is actually suppose to be there and the song that it plays is 0-100 b...

• on both my phone and iPad it's putting my songs in the wrong order from what it previously was and when I click on the song, so for instance ADHD by Kendrick it plays the song that is actually suppos...
  • GpXe7C3s
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Bmw full spotify app coming?

My dealer told me that it will come a spotfy app to bmw connected drive soon?Not like today that you can use your iphone to show spotify in the connected drive.He said that it will be a app that you can use in the bmw system without any smartphone. I...

• Casual Listener
  • My dealer told me that it will come a spotfy app to bmw connected drive soon? Not like today that you can use your iphone to show spotify in the connected drive. He said that it will be a app that ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify for Windows Phone 8 Not Working

Hello, I have installed the Spotify app for Windows Phone 8 but it does not work. When I try and log in, it says that I need a premium account error code 409. I tried uninstalling it and reinsallting it and it still does not work. I can log in and us...

• Regular
  • Hello, I have installed the Spotify app for Windows Phone 8 but it does not work. When I try and log in, it says that I need a premium account error code 409. I tried uninstalling it and reinsallting...
  • Bandgeek_elizpa
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problem with premium

Hey anyone, i have problem with the premium giftcard...i live in Germany, but once I went to Netherlands and bought a giftcard there, I didn't use it yet bcs i still have the premium at that time, but now it expires and when i tried to enter the code...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey anyone, i have problem with the premium giftcard...i live in Germany, but once I went to Netherlands and bought a giftcard there, I didn't use it yet bcs i still have the premium at that time, bu...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug Webplayer - no https certificat and connexion impossible

hello (i'm French), there is a bug as sceenshot show, PC very clean and i maybe want to suscribe (i'm on Deezer 4.99e now,and i want to change).when i use web player ,logging ok,after few second bug appear "impossible to connect to spotify"..and turn...

• Visitor
  • hello (i'm French), there is a bug as sceenshot show, PC very clean and i maybe want to suscribe (i'm on Deezer 4.99e now,and i want to change). when i use web player ,logging ok,after few second bu...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect not working on PS3 iPod Touch 5

Downloaded Spotify to my PS3.Fired up Spotify on PS3 and iPod Touch 5. Aped onConnect symbol on iPod and selected Playstation as instructed.Spotify logo appears on TV and Spotify PS app resets to home screen. No music plays.Surely shome mishtake? Any...

• Downloaded Spotify to my PS3. Fired up Spotify on PS3 and iPod Touch 5. Aped onConnect symbol on iPod and selected Playstation as instructed. Spotify logo appears on TV and Spotify PS app reset...
  • Bandgeek_elizpa
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceled my supscription

14.july i canceled my supscription. But my visa still got used.

• 14.july i canceled my supscription. But my visa still got used.
  • lil_kreen
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playstation 4

Probleme bei anmeldung:Es kommt die meldumg das ich spotify nur 14 tage im ausland nutzen kann doch ich habe es dort nicht genutzt nun kann ich mich weder an- noch abmelden und auch keine musik mehr abspielen

• Probleme bei anmeldung: Es kommt die meldumg das ich spotify nur 14 tage im ausland nutzen kann doch ich habe es dort nicht genutzt nun kann ich mich weder an- noch abmelden und auch keine musik meh...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Microsoft Lumia 640- Can't use Spotify on Data

I have a Spotify Premium account and have had a Windows Phone with T-Mobile (Simple Choice w/ Music Freedom) for over a year now. I switched to the Lumia 640 and I can only access Spotify on WiFi. Is anyone having a similar issue? How can this be fix...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify Premium account and have had a Windows Phone with T-Mobile (Simple Choice w/ Music Freedom) for over a year now. I switched to the Lumia 640 and I can only access Spotify on WiFi. Is...
  • foment_life
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Importing iTunes Playlists

I can't find a way to import iTunes playlists. Is there really NO WAY to do this easily? Found ivyishere.org but not sure how to get my itunes lists exported into something ivy understands. So far nothing works. Please help. Thanks,Rich

• Casual Listener
  • I can't find a way to import iTunes playlists.  Is there really NO WAY to do this easily?  Found ivyishere.org but not sure how to get my itunes lists exported into something ivy understand...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon + Spotify Premium = NOTHING

Registered for Spotify Premium so that I could stream using my Denon AVR-2113CI. My mobile devices (iphone, ipad) as well as my desktop account all state that I have a premium account. Airplay works, but logging in directly to Spotify thru my sound s...

• Regular
  • Registered for Spotify Premium so that I could stream using my Denon AVR-2113CI.   My mobile devices (iphone, ipad) as well as my desktop account all state that I have a premium account. A...
  • tommk
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

latest installer fails and hangs error code 13

i have uninstalled it, re booted then downloaded and tried the latest installer from the spotify home page, it came up with this then hanged, took 20 mins to end the installer? any ideas ?????? cheers windows 7 ultimate 64 good spec system

spotify fail.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • i have uninstalled it, re booted then downloaded and tried the latest installer from the spotify home page, it came up with this then hanged, took 20 mins to end the installer? any ideas ?????? cheer...
  • heyokayo
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[ROKU] Specify a playlist when launching Spotify on Roky from external controller

I use curl and the Roku external controller API to lauch Spotify. It looks like I should be able to specify additional paramaters when launching the channel to include a playlist. The following works to launch the app and start playing a playlist.% c...

• I use curl and the Roku external controller API to lauch Spotify.  It looks like I should be able to specify additional paramaters when launching the channel to include a playlist.   The ...
  • tpmcleod24
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Sony AV STR-DN1060 receiver has Spotify Connect but apps don't see it

So I bought the latest Sony AV receiver, the Sony 1060, which has bluetooth, Airplay and all kinds of services including Spotify Connect.However, all desktops, Ipads and Android devices refuse to see the device for use with Spotify Connect. What's go...

• Music Fan
  • So I bought the latest Sony AV receiver, the Sony 1060, which has bluetooth, Airplay and all kinds of services including Spotify Connect. However, all desktops, Ipads and Android devices refuse...
  • junsheoung
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos

The Sonos app tells me that the connection to spotify has been lost. Permanently. anyone know why?

• Casual Listener
  • The Sonos app tells me that the connection to spotify has been lost. Permanently. anyone know why?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Webplayer fails, probably because of my username

Hope this is the right place to put a bug report, but this isn't something I've found reported already. I'm using spotify premium, the desktop apps work fine on Windows, Linux, and Android, but if I try to use the webplayer the UI doesn't fully load,...

• Visitor
  •  Hope this is the right place to put a bug report, but this isn't something I've found reported already.   I'm using spotify premium, the desktop apps work fine on Windows, Linux, and And...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong song under the wrong name.

Hello, So I have a playlist where I have a song called "Are You With Me" by Lost Frequencies, when i play this song it plays Tell Me - Radio Edit - Chesqua. The problem is if you play Tell Me - Radio Edit - Chesqua from Lost Frequencies Artist page t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   So I have a playlist where I have a song called "Are You With Me" by Lost Frequencies, when i play this song it plays Tell Me - Radio Edit - Chesqua. The problem is if you play Tell M...
  • dweynlovessptfy
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

no lyrics option on ps4

hi just wondering if there is gonna be a lyriv option on the ps4 version of spotify?

• hi     just wondering if there is gonna be a lyriv option on the ps4 version of spotify?
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes