Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My Music lists not appearing

For the last 24 hours the web-player will not load any of 'my music' lists, except my playlists - no songs, artists or albums - tried this across 3 different browsers. Premium account holder. Any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • For the last 24 hours the web-player will not load any of 'my music' lists, except my playlists - no songs, artists or albums - tried this across 3 different browsers.  Premium account holder. &...
  • adg211288
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cancelled email

I signed up to the spotify premium trial and have forgotten my password however the email I used to sign up on I deleted... I'm stuck and don't know what to do? I am worried o will start paying to premium and I can't even use it

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up to the spotify premium trial and have forgotten my password however the email I used to sign up on I deleted... I'm stuck and don't know what to do? I am worried o will start paying to pr...
  • MichaelW
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Notifications unavailable

Hey, In windows web player and also in iPhone I don´t get any notifications, when I went to notifications settings then it says "notifications unavailable". Through spotify web page I had set my settings etc. to be informed about when someone follows...

• Hey,  In windows web player and also in iPhone I don´t get any notifications, when I went to notifications settings then it says "notifications unavailable". Through spotify web page I had set ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I see what songs I have shared?

I've shared songs, but forget what they were. How do I find what I have shared?

• I've shared songs, but forget what they were. How do I find what I have shared?
  • bshigley
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player Not Loading

Running the latest Chrome, WIndows 10, and Flash versions I am unable to access or use the Sportify Web Player. I don't think its a Flash issue and I have deleted all browser history/cookies/cache etc. I even downloaded the actual program which seems...

spotify.PNG
  • Running the latest Chrome, WIndows 10, and Flash versions I am unable to access or use the Sportify Web Player.   I don't think its a Flash issue and I have deleted all browser history/cookies...
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WP 8.1 Lumis 735, Sound non responsive

So, I have a Nokia Lumia 735, I'm a Spotify premium user, I've never had a problem with the app before until today...So, I'm playing music on my phone as normal and go to turn the volume up, the volume on my phone is going to max but the music isn't ...

• So, I have a Nokia Lumia 735, I'm a Spotify premium user, I've never had a problem with the app before until today... So, I'm playing music on my phone as normal and go to turn the volume up, the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Load Music

What the heck is going on?!?!?!?! For the past several days I have been having nothing but issues with the web player. Either it is seriously slow to respond to any command or I keep on getting error codes. Right now I cannot even load my music. I ke...

• Visitor
  • What the heck is going on?!?!?!?! For the past several days I have been having nothing but issues with the web player. Either it is seriously slow to respond to any command or I keep on getting error...
  • TJ_V
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlists - Is it possible...

Hello, I need some help please.Thanks in advance. I ned to know if I can create more than one playlist and play them one after another automatically. For example, playlist 1 starts playing and when it finishes playlist 2 starts playing and so on.... ...

• Regular
  • Hello, I need some help please. Thanks in advance.   I ned to know if I can create more than one playlist and play them one after another automatically. For example, playlist 1 starts playing...
  • Soundofus
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Acquire Slacker Radio

As a former Slacker subscriber who now loves Spotify, I recommend that Spotify acquire Slacker Music. Consider: • The streaming radio market landscape is becoming saturated with offerings from other straming services (rdio, Pandora) and larger compan...

• Regular
  • As a former Slacker subscriber who now loves Spotify, I recommend that Spotify acquire Slacker Music.   Consider:     • The streaming radio market landscape is b...
  • jsteinm1
  • 7 replies
  • 35 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 35 likes

playback stops after every song from last.fm

Hello people, I have this issue with last.fm playback in desktop application Playback stops after every song I have to manually press play on last.fm page again. On the contrary if I press skip in either app or webpage it moves forward no problem pla...

• Hello people,   I have this issue with last.fm playback in desktop application   Playback stops after every song I have to manually press play on last.fm page again. On the contrary if ...
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Player keeps stopping

HiThe Spotify player will not play though a complete song. At this point stops and will not continue on the first song selected. Running Windows 8.1 with Foxfire. In Explorer the song lists do not even show up.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi The Spotify player will not play though a complete song. At this point stops and will not continue on the first song selected.  Running Windows 8.1 with Foxfire.   In Explorer the ...
  • Gus50310
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Double charged in one month

Why is my account trying to be charged twice in one month? I just made a payment on 8/14/15 and today it was trying to be charged again.

• Regular
  • Why is my account trying to be charged twice in one month? I just made a payment on 8/14/15 and today it was trying to be charged again.
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Songs are PLAYING but NO SOUND

I have sound on my Windows 7 computer, but no sound on my Nokia Windows Phone, using windows 8. Any help there ?

• Casual Listener
  • I have sound on my Windows 7 computer, but no sound on my Nokia Windows Phone, using windows 8.  Any help there ?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't connect on Playstation 4

I've had this problem for a couple of months and now I see it wont stop.Every time i open Spotify on my Playstation 4 I get the same message: Error connecting to Playstation Network. Please try again later.I have tried again too many times and I have...

• I've had this problem for a couple of months and now I see it wont stop. Every time i open Spotify on my Playstation 4 I get the same message: Error connecting to Playstation Network. Please try aga...
  • Soric
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

windows phone - lot of issues !!

Hi,Almost every week, Spotify delete all my offline tracks. This morning I'm going yo a Journey, without my tracks !! This is totally unacceptable and how the hell an app can "decide" to delete data without asking user ? This is obvious that it shoul...

• Visitor
  • Hi, Almost every week, Spotify delete all my offline tracks. This morning I'm going yo a Journey, without my tracks !! This is totally unacceptable and how the hell an app can "decide" to delete dat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do you set a device password?

I'm trying to connect my spotify premium account to stream through a Raspberry Pi. The instructions I've found have told me I need to set a device password. How would I go about doing this?

• I'm trying to connect my spotify premium account to stream through a Raspberry Pi.  The instructions I've found have told me I need to set a device password.  How would I go about doing thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Particular song won't play

One of my absolute favorite songs (Lighting the Sky, by Lights Out Dancing) won't play in spotify on my phone. it plays on my laptop, just not my phone. Every other song on the album plays and downloads except that one. It even worked for a while, bu...

• One of my absolute favorite songs (Lighting the Sky, by Lights Out Dancing) won't play in spotify on my phone. it plays on my laptop, just not my phone. Every other song on the album plays and downlo...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS3 sound qualit/bitrate : configuration?

Hi!I recently got Spotify Premium and I'm wondering something : what is the bitrate on PS3? Either with Spotify connect and directly with the APP? I just don't find any settings on the app! The sound is good but I'm not sure it is good like the 320 k...

• Hi! I recently got Spotify Premium and I'm wondering something : what is the bitrate on PS3? Either with Spotify connect and directly with the APP?   I just don't find any settings on the app...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone and iPad not syncing songs I own that are on my Mac

Hi all So i have placed some song in to my playlist on my Mac book and they are not sync with my iphone or ipad.I never had this issue when I used to use my PC I will give details of my setup I have a Nas drive that hold all my music, both my Mac and...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all   So i have placed some song in to my playlist on my Mac book and they are not sync with my iphone or ipad. I never had this issue when I used to use my PC   I will give details...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes