Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

MPEG 4 files won't play!!!

Around the time that Spotify implemented the world's crappiest "update" (you know, the one that got rid of ctrl + f and other awesome features) I was plagued with a problem. Not long after that awful update another was implemented and everything went...

• Around the time that Spotify implemented the world's crappiest "update" (you know, the one that got rid of ctrl + f and other awesome features) I was plagued with a problem. Not long after that awful...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

See you later, Spotify! Waiting for an Improved Windows Phone App

Although the desktop version of Spotify is a really good product, I am returning to Xbox Music as a paying subscriber because Spotify's Windows Phone app (Version 5.1.5529.26509) has too many unresolved issues when used with a car player via Bluetoot...

• Music Fan
  • Although the desktop version of Spotify is a really good product, I am returning to Xbox Music as a paying subscriber because Spotify's Windows Phone app (Version 5.1.5529.26509) has too many unresol...
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Problem with Pioneer SC-1223 combined with Netgear Nighthawk R7000

Having Huge connectivity problems with Spotify Connect (occasionally Airplay, but won't post it here).Using a R7000 Nighthawk from Netgear, its a relative new model and Should, with a big 'S', work great together with a about 2-3 year old amplifier f...

• Having Huge connectivity problems with Spotify Connect (occasionally Airplay, but won't post it here). Using a R7000 Nighthawk from Netgear, its a relative new model and Should, with a big 'S', work...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Log Into Spotify on PS4

I was able to log into the app from my PS4 with no problem. I left the house and came home a few hours later and when I tried to use it, it asked me to log in again. When I went to log in, it said my account had already been linked and wouldn't just ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was able to log into the app from my PS4 with no problem. I left the house and came home a few hours later and when I tried to use it, it asked me to log in again. When I went to log in, it said my...
  • Chase420high
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not log in on Samsung TV

I installed the Spotify app and have tried to log in 3 times and it says incorrect name or password. I originally signed up for Spotify through Facebook, so I don't have a Spotify password per se. I tried my FB user name and password in 2 different s...

• Casual Listener
  • I installed the Spotify app and have tried to log in 3 times and it says incorrect name or password. I originally signed up for Spotify through Facebook, so I don't have a Spotify password per se. I ...
  • philbrown
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4: Now playing controls

Is there any way to access a "now playing" control panel without entering the Spotify app and thus suspending my game when I am streaming music in-game?

• Is there any way to access a "now playing" control panel without entering the Spotify app and thus suspending my game when I am streaming music in-game?
  • Alfredo2244
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to link accounts on PS3

I know I'll just get referred to Sony who'll refer me back to Spotify, but here goes nothing... I'm Premium member for a long time since I no longer reside in my country of origin and thus have a need for the travel access. Everything works marvelous...

• I know I'll just get referred to Sony who'll refer me back to Spotify, but here goes nothing...   I'm Premium member for a long time since I no longer reside in my country of origin and thus h...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[PS4] Ads makes playlist skip songs

When an ad plays while I'm shuffling my playlists it skips about 3-4 songs whe the ads are done playing. Why does it do this.

• When an ad plays while I'm shuffling my playlists it skips about 3-4 songs whe the ads are done playing. Why does it do this.
  • AshDroid
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Starred playlist wiped after password reset

Posted this in another thread, with no response. After a password reset and email change for my account, it wiped all my playlists and the starred list was reduced to 19 songs from hundreds, all of which are unavailable tracks. This is the case on my...

• Casual Listener
  • Posted this in another thread, with no response.   After a password reset and email change for my account, it wiped all my playlists and the starred list was reduced to 19 songs from hund...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Little Dragon Nabuma Rubberband disappeared from Spotify today!

Anyone else notice this? Is it just me? I can only find empty playlists titled Little Dragon - Nabuma Rubberband, but the album itself is missing. And songs from that album on my playlists have also disappeared... I'm disappointed by this! Is it a gl...

• Anyone else notice this? Is it just me? I can only find empty playlists titled Little Dragon - Nabuma Rubberband, but the album itself is missing. And songs from that album on my playlists have also ...
  • dioforio
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips Multiroom - Differrent songs?

Hi!Im looking for a solution to stream different songs simultaniously to different speakers and wondering if Philips Multiroom speakers have that functionality? These speakers are used only with Spotify Connect./Persson

• Regular
  • Hi! Im looking for a solution to stream different songs simultaniously to different speakers and wondering if Philips Multiroom speakers have that functionality? These speakers are used only with ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Philips
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect between Nexus 5 & WDTV?

Hi, I am logged into my premium account on both my Nexus 5 and my WDTV on the same WiFi network. However, the WDTV never appears in the Spotify Connect screen of my Android Spotify app so I am unable to control playback through the WDTV (& home stere...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am logged into my premium account on both my Nexus 5 and my WDTV on the same WiFi network. However, the WDTV never appears in the Spotify Connect screen of my Android Spotify app so I am un...
  • Numsu
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account disabled

It says my account is disabled and won't let me log in and I've made a second account to type this. I cancelled my premium and they must've disabled my account,but I still want to get in because I had all my playlists in my account.

• It says my account is disabled and won't let me log in and I've made a second account to type this. I cancelled my premium and they must've disabled my account,but I still want to get in because I ha...
  • Pete
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app gone from LG Smart TV

Hey, So I just renewed my Spotify premium subscription and went to play music on my tv. The thing is the Spotify app is gone...it's gone from my Tv and as far as I can tell it's gone from the Lg World app store. Is it a temporary thing or has somethi...

• Hey, So I just renewed my Spotify premium subscription and went to play music on my tv. The thing is the Spotify app is gone...it's gone from my Tv and as far as I can tell it's gone from the Lg Wo...
  • billab
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Device Password for Raspberry Pi

Hello, i got mopidy running on my raspberry.I always get the Error Message wrong Username/Password, on their website they say, if u got a facebook login, u need a device password but the link https://www.spotify.com/account/set-device-password/ doesn...

• Hello, i got mopidy running on my raspberry. I always get the Error Message wrong Username/Password, on their website they say, if u got a facebook login, u need a device password but the link https...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album tagged to wrong artist

Hey there, There's an issue with that album : Pamet Slonu from Roman Horky and Kamelot As someone nicely said on another website I can't link here : " While this album is linked to the American group Kamelot, the artist appearing alongside Roman Hork...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there,   There's an issue with that album :   Pamet Slonu from Roman Horky and Kamelot     As someone nicely said on another website I can't link here :   " Whil...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

songs wont play on ipad / iphone

Hi i hope someone can help. I've recently signed up for spotify premium and have imported my itunes into spotify. many of the songs now displayed on my laptop are greyed out but will still play. however tose greyed out will not play on either my ipad...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i hope someone can help.    I've recently signed up for spotify premium and have imported my itunes into spotify. many of the songs now displayed on my laptop are greyed out but will...
  • theoldfeedpls
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot play an album

Hello guys, I have a problem with one of my saved albums. I had the album of Smile - Out of Season. I was living in Spain and I moved to Mexico so I changed my country settings and my payment options. Is that the reason I don't have or I cannot play ...

• Hello guys,   I have a problem with one of my saved albums. I had the album of Smile -  Out of Season. I was living in Spain and I moved to Mexico so I changed my country settin...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do i upload my playslist

HI, just wondering how i can put my playlists over on to my sony walkman MP3 player? is such a thing possible? (i don't want to be illegal and download every song which is on my playlist It also takes ages cheers

• Casual Listener
  • HI, just wondering how i can put my playlists over on to my sony walkman MP3 player? is such a thing possible? (i don't want to be illegal and download every song which is on my playlist   It ...
  • Barney289
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes