Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• nyfel
  • Casual Listener
  • 21 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 21 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! 1 month premium

If i buy spotify, can i cancel the subscription and have spotify for rest of the month?

• If i buy spotify, can i cancel the subscription and have spotify for rest of the month?
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starred list wont load

Hi, My starred list playlist to load, on all platforms (tested PC, iOS, Android, Webplayer). Favorieten Any solution for this? Thanks

• Hi,   My starred list playlist to load, on all platforms (tested PC, iOS, Android, Webplayer).   Favorieten   Any solution for this?   Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

instant music play

I know that when I'm on 4g I can listen to music on shuffle play, but when I'm on wifi I should be able to choose what song I want to listen to right? I can do so on my iPad but not my phone... I can't choose a song I want to listen to even when I'm ...

• I know that when I'm on 4g I can listen to music on shuffle play, but when I'm on wifi I should be able to choose what song I want to listen to right? I can do so on my iPad but not my phone... I can...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 7.5] Why am I being told I need a premium account (409) on my windows phone?

When I first got spotify on my phone it worked out perfect and now that I have loged out and then back in due to an offline issue I am now being told i need a premium account (409) when I try to long into spotify on my phone after uninstaling it and ...

• When I first got spotify on my phone it worked out perfect and now that I have loged out and then back in due to an offline issue I am now being told i need a premium account (409) when I try to long...
  • Sherms24
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 5 likes

PS3 - Can't Connect

1) I had a Spotify account connected to my PSN account.2) Then I deleted this Spotify account to make another one.3) Since I deleted this ond account, I can't even access the Spotify PS3 app. The message "Error connecting to Playstation Network" alwa...

• Casual Listener
  • 1) I had a Spotify account connected to my PSN account. 2) Then I deleted this Spotify account to make another one. 3) Since I deleted this ond account, I can't even access the Spotify PS3 app. The...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

songs on spotify dont work

hi has any of you problems with playing the song on spotify ? when i try push play the just start play 1 seconds and then stop it does that on alot of singers/bands songs from each diffrent countrys i know if it all dark line then the song is proteck...

• Regular
  • hi 🙂   has any of you problems with playing the song on  spotify ?   when i try push play the just start play 1 seconds and then stop   it does that on alot of singers/band...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Nike Running

Someone knows if Nike Running let you listen offline albums in spotify . Today appear the new feature in my nike running app. thanks

• Someone knows if Nike Running let you listen offline albums in spotify . Today appear the new feature in my nike running app.   thanks    
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Song not playable anymore

Hello, Band: Parkway DriveSong: Idols And Anchors The song that is playing when i start the song is wrong. It actually plays "Begin" by Parkway Drive. Another thing that i noticed is that some Albums got deleted from "My Music". Maybe there is a conn...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Band: Parkway Drive Song: Idols And Anchors   The song that is playing when i start the song is wrong. It actually plays "Begin" by Parkway Drive.   Another thing that ...
  • Gammler12345
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

won't let me listen to tracks

Why willy spotify premium not let me.listen to.music it says is avileable keeps telling me this song is not avileable....on every track.

• Why willy spotify premium not let me.listen to.music it says is avileable keeps telling me this song is not avileable....on every track.
  • Amarro
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist/Album cannot be opened

he artist Haarvöl cannot be openend and neither there album can. This is a new album from my label which has been add to the library. You can stream it but if you click on the artist or album title it doesn't open the specific page. When I copy the a...

• he artist Haarvöl cannot be openend and neither there album can.  This is a new album from my label which has been add to the library. You can stream it but if you click on the artist or a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 app pausing

I am a new user and have been setting up playlists for use with my PS4. The music seems to pause after a few songs. Even though the playlist has many other songs listed.

• Casual Listener
  • I am a new user and have been setting up playlists for use with my PS4.  The music seems to pause after a few songs.  Even though the playlist has many other songs listed. 
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Create a new playlist inside an existing playlist folder

This feature disappeared a few months ago. Now, in order to create a new playlist from an album, you have to create the playlist, which automatically is added to the top of the list of playlists and folders, then drag the new playlist into a folder. ...

• Casual Listener
  • This feature disappeared a few months ago.  Now, in order to create a new playlist from an album, you have to create the playlist, which automatically is added to the top of the list of playlist...
  • rednblu
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Over all playtime

at new year spotify send a link where i could se how many minutes i have listening to music on spotify and average daily listening.Is there a way i can se it now or do i have to wait a year to see it again??

• at new year spotify send a link where i could se how many minutes i have listening to music on spotify and average daily listening. Is there a way i can se it now or do i have to wait a year to see ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Samsung-Smart TV Application not working

Is any other one facing issues with the Samsung TV application. Since last week it gets stuck when triying to start the application. I have tried to reinstall it and it didn't work. Is it just me? Thanx

• Is any other one facing issues with the Samsung TV application. Since last week it gets stuck when triying to start the application. I have tried to reinstall it and it didn't work. Is it just me? Th...
  • paulatye
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Vastly underwhelmed by spotify connectivity options

Installed spotify free because of some recommendation about similar music options.Started a song by Brian Eno. Got Bowie. Got Roxy music. Ok nice but limited.After some research found out I can make a playlist from let's say 4 ambient artists and sta...

• Installed spotify free because of some recommendation about  similar music options. Started a song by Brian Eno. Got Bowie. Got Roxy music. Ok nice but limited. After some research found out I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Free Weezy Album

What happened to the Free Weezy Album. I had it saved as a Playlist and now all of the songs are gone.

• What happened to the Free Weezy Album. I had it saved as a Playlist and now all of the songs are gone.
  • E-dogg
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

How to stay online on WiFi only - disable Cellular in Spotify

I have spent hours on this... posting to several other boards getting the same wrong answer. I have the Spotify app for Windows Phone 8.1. The app works really well except that it will automatically jump back to cellular without notifying me and eat ...

• I have spent hours on this... posting to several other boards getting the same wrong answer.  I have the Spotify app for Windows Phone 8.1.  The app works really well except that it will au...
  • Jenae
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Your screen or eye sight is not ruined!

Greetings humble Spotify users! You might recently have been deceived to think that your computer screen is not working properly or that your color vision has lost some of the green/yellow spectrum, but it's all just a big FAT coup! Spotify is playin...

• Greetings humble Spotify users!   You might recently have been deceived to think that your computer screen is not working properly or that your color vision has lost some of the green/yellow s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes