Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Dubbs83
  • Visitor
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 10 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP8] No Radio - Canceling Premium Subscription

Just for the feedback, I'm now canceling my premium subscription of spotify because the WP8-App still doesn't support radio-playback. that was my most used function of spotify while i'm not at home, without it, spotify is useless for me. i'm very hap...

• Visitor
  • Just for the feedback, I'm now canceling my premium subscription of spotify because the WP8-App still doesn't support radio-playback. that was my most used function of spotify while i'm not at home, ...
  • BurningBaboon
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 4 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! bad gateway 502 Squeeze box touch

Hi, I am having big problems with this on my squeeze box touch. I can play my playlists but anytime I try to access my starred items this message comes up. I have tried re installing the spotify app for the squeezebox on the handset and via an androi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I am having big problems with this on my squeeze box touch.   I can play my playlists but anytime I try to access my starred items this message comes up.   I have tri...
  • Chewiiie
  • Gig Goer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot log in on BB9900

Hello guys!<br><br>I have a problem - just installed spotify on my BB9900, it asks me about login and password, the problem is that normally I do it with "log in with FB", here, on BB i dont have this option Please help...

• Hello guys!&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;I have a problem - just installed spotify on my BB9900, it asks me about login and password, the problem is that normally I do it with "log in with FB",...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple accounts with upcoming Spotify connect

Does anyone know how AV receivers and wireless speakers will be linked to Spotify when using the recently announced Spotify connect tech? The reason for asking is that my wife and I have separate premium accounts. Will we both be able to transfer our...

• Music Fan
  • Does anyone know how AV receivers and wireless speakers will be linked to Spotify when using the recently announced Spotify connect tech? The reason for asking is that my wife and I have separate pre...
  • jalden
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Prevent Miley Cyrus

How do I make it so that I never get another promotion for anything related to Miley Cyrus? I hate that I saw a BIG BANNER for her new album, which makes me want to throw up all over my computer and chuck it out the window. But a much easier solution...

• Regular
  • How do I make it so that I never get another promotion for anything related to Miley Cyrus?   I hate that I saw a BIG BANNER for her new album, which makes me want to throw up all over my co...
  • Joost2
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WD
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP8] App crashes after clicking on playlist

I got a Lumia 625, Wp 8.0, Wifi, Netherlands. Spotify starts up and loads my playlists. When I click on a playlist the app crashes immediatly and the Windows startscreen appears. There appears no message or anything. It simply shuts down. What can I ...

• Casual Listener
  • I got a Lumia 625, Wp 8.0, Wifi, Netherlands.   Spotify starts up and loads my playlists. When I click on a playlist the app crashes immediatly and the Windows startscreen appears. There a...
  • guydeaux
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

WP8 App

When I search and select an artist from the artist menu, the app closes. It doesn't matter if I'm connected to 3G or WiFi. (v2.0, Nokia Lumia 925) Any chance of an update to fix this?

• Casual Listener
  • When I search and select an artist from the artist menu, the app closes. It doesn't matter if I'm connected to 3G or WiFi. (v2.0, Nokia Lumia 925) Any chance of an update to fix this?
  • theboyroberts
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Email links dont work

I've only clicked the links in Spotify emails a few times but they never do what I expect. Today I got the promo email for the new Pearl Jam album Sirens. All 4 links in the email take me to a generic Spotify page suggesting I get spotify but I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • I've only clicked the links in Spotify emails a few times but they never do what I expect.  Today I got the promo email for the new Pearl Jam album Sirens.  All 4 links in the email take me...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

[BBBold9900] Offline Mode stuck

Hey everyone, I have spotify premium on my blackberry and for a while everything worked fine, could sync my offline playlists /wifi etc. Now I am connected to the same wifi network and nothing on my blackberry has been changed and spotify is stuck in...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone, I have spotify premium on my blackberry and for a while everything worked fine, could sync my offline playlists /wifi etc. Now I am connected to the same wifi network and nothing on my ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV spotify won't work

I have a Spotify account because of my KPN membership. I have a Samsung Smart TV. Spotify works perfect on mij laptop but doesn't word at all on mij TV. Can you help me on my emailadress Edit: email address removed for privacy reasons

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify account because of my KPN membership. I have a Samsung Smart TV. Spotify works perfect on mij laptop but doesn't word at all on mij TV. Can you help me on my emailadress <snip...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [WP8] impossible install spotify "not available"

Hello ! I'm french working in Chile for few mounths. I use spotify premium with my computer and recently bought a Nokia Lumia 925. I can't find the app in the windows store... When I go on windows phone website, I have an answer "this app is not avai...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello !   I'm french working in Chile for few mounths. I use spotify premium with my computer and recently bought a Nokia Lumia 925.   I can't find the app in the windows store...
  • tetien
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Windows Phone Crash/ Bug

I have had spotify premium on my windows phone for a couple of weeks now and it doesn't seem to like me. I log in and go to my playlists and it just dissappears and takes me back to the homepage. I have reinstalled the app with no avail. Is anyone el...

• I have had spotify premium on my windows phone for a couple of weeks now and it doesn't seem to like me. I log in and go to my playlists and it just dissappears and takes me back to the homepage. I h...
  • crease_up
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Spotify not available on HT-F5530 / Samsung Smart TV?

Hi there, I have a brand new HT-F5530 and hoped that it will support playing my spotify songs... but actually I found no app to do so. Firmware is up to date. Is this model not supported yet? Thx & regards

• Regular
  • Hi there,   I have a brand new HT-F5530 and hoped that it will support playing my spotify songs... but actually I found no app to do so.   Firmware is up to date. Is this model not ...
  • bivvo
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

I miss my song

Hey there, As I checked out my play list yesterday, there are some songs or even one or more albums disappeared. Especially the wonderful song "Bad bad Leroy Brown" performed by Frank Sinatra is missing... in iTunes as well (by the way) and with this...

• Hey there,   As I checked out my play list yesterday, there are some songs or even one or more albums disappeared. Especially the wonderful song "Bad bad Leroy Brown" performed by Frank Si...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Logging into Spotify via Sonos

I recently setup sonos for a family member. They were not yet a premium Spotify customer. So we signed them up for a premium account. Spotify you can thank me later for the referral. Once signed up for the premium account we realised we didn't have a...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently setup sonos for a family member. They were not yet a premium Spotify customer. So we signed them up for a premium account. Spotify you can thank me later for the referral. Once signed up f...
  • stoepsler
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo Reciever No radio station feature

I love Spotify for the Android Phone and PC. I have it also installed on my Onkyo TX-NR809, which sounds very good. Much better than coming from the PC. Could you add the radio feature software to the Onkyo receivers. You select a song, and a radio s...

• Casual Listener
  • I love Spotify for the Android Phone and PC. I have it also installed on my Onkyo TX-NR809, which sounds very good. Much better than coming from the PC. Could you add the radio feature software ...
  • trojanhorse14
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Discography merged - LFO

Hi Would it be possible to unmerge the discographies of LFO (low frequency oscillator- Warp records electro) and LFO (lyte funkie ones, not pioneering electro)? The lyte funkie ones 2001 album -life is good, (which is wasn't when this album unexpecte...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Would it be possible to unmerge the discographies of LFO (low frequency oscillator- Warp records electro) and LFO (lyte funkie ones, not pioneering electro)?    The lyte funkie ones ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WP8 app does not see the network or play songs

My Spotify app stopped working on my phone in July and hasn't worked since. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and even switched out my phone after I bricked it trying to perform a reset. It's a Lumia 920. Spotify steadfastly refuses to see ...

• My Spotify app stopped working on my phone in July and hasn't worked since. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and even switched out my phone after I bricked it trying to perform a reset. It...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium is not working on phone!!! please help

Hi, not sure if anyone can give me a hand. I have Spotify premium but I seem to be running into some issues. It was working fine for awhile but then I synced my itunes songs to my offline spotify playlist and since then whenever I try and turn spotif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, not sure if anyone can give me a hand. I have Spotify premium but I seem to be running into some issues. It was working fine for awhile but then I synced my itunes songs to my offline spotify pla...
  • jmj2002
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Hi, I have a Marantz 6007 and it's great that can connect with Spotify, but i don't understand why i have to log in every time i want to use it. Is there any way to remember my login in my receiver??

• Hi,  I have a Marantz 6007 and it's great that can connect with Spotify, but i don't understand why i have to log in every time i want to use it. Is there any way to remember my login in my re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Marantz
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes