Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Address not found

Address not found

I have a Family plan and in order to invite family, you must add an address. I put in multiple addresses and still nothing. It's 2019 and Spotify still has no Customer service line. If anyone knows what to do to fix this it will be very appreciated as i've seen a bunch of people with the same problem.

4 Replies

Hi I have the same issue this start today, yesterday was all ok, but today is not possible to verify any address and manually the same error 😞

Hello @Amit_Pabla and @Skylex77,

Thanks for getting in touch!

We are aware of an issue where the address can't be found when trying to sign up for Family Premium and are currently investigating this.

Feel free to contribute in this topic where we gather information from affected users and keep everybody up-to-date. Be sure to comment or subscribe in the topic to get notifications. We'll get this sorted as soon as possible.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day!

It doesn't accept my address which is very frustrating since I only bought family premium for travelling with my kids this weekend. Anyone have any updates. I can't find a call service number.....gah! 

Hey @Fuzzyavocado,

Thank you for your reply in this thread.

It's possible that each account is registered under different countries, which might affect the recognition of the address and the verification. In this case, we'd recommend that the others user who wants to join to check if their country matches with the owner's country by following the steps in this article.

Once you make sure that all accounts are on the same country - you can go ahead and update the address on the Owner' account and try sending an invitation link again. More info about address verification can be found in this article. 

Tip: We usually suggest that members use an incognito window when accepting the invitation as it doesn't keep that info saved. 

Hope this helps. If you need a hand with anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts