Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile][Other] Link to add members to family plan

The link to add or remove family members don’t appear in my account. I don’t find how to remove a family member and add another one...I only have 4 members out of the six!

• Visitor
  • The link to add or remove family members don’t appear in my account.  I don’t find how to remove a family member and add another one...I only have 4 members out of the six! 
  • AndresM
  • Spotify
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Amazon Echo won't play Spotify

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUKDeviceVariety of Amazon echo devices My Question or IssueHiI have been playing Spotify with voice commands through my multiple Alexa devices for years with no issue. I went to play a song today and Alexa tells me it is play...

• Plan Premium Family Country UK Device Variety of Amazon echo devices   My Question or Issue Hi I have been playing Spotify with voice commands through my multiple Alexa devices for y...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Cant activate family members while abroad

I have signed up for a family plan with a German billing address. I, with family in Brazil. I provided in ,y account a Brazilian address. However, Spotify on the kids devices complains that we are not living at the same address. I assume this has to ...

• Visitor
  • I have signed up for a family plan with a German billing address. I, with family in Brazil. I provided in ,y account a Brazilian address. However, Spotify on the kids devices complains that we are n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Free account not upgrading to Family Premium

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUKDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 15.4.1 My Question or IssueI have added my two daughters to Family Premium. One connected without any problems but the other is still stuck on a 'Free Account'. My Admin Account shows that ...

• Plan Family Premium Country UK Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 15.4.1   My Question or Issue I have added my two daughters to Family Premium. One connected without any problems b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family and existing playlists

Hi. My wife and I both currently have Spotify premium and would like to switch to Spotify Family but will we lose our existing playlists?Thanks, David

• Visitor
  • Hi. My wife and I both currently have Spotify premium and would like to switch to Spotify Family but will we lose our existing playlists? Thanks, David   
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Are playlists deleted from an account if it's removed from the family plan

I'm currently a member of a Premium Family plan, but I want to strike out on my own with an Individual Premium subscription. If my account is removed from the family plan, I understand it reverts to a Free plan. Will the playlists associated with my ...

• I'm currently a member of a Premium Family plan, but I want to strike out on my own with an Individual Premium subscription. If my account is removed from the family plan, I understand it reverts t...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan cancellation for blend

I am having my family plan cancelled for the BLEND option.This does not suit my situation. Does anyone have any suggestions.Why is family plan being cancelled

• Visitor
  • I am having my family plan cancelled for the BLEND option. This does not suit my situation. Does anyone have any suggestions. Why is family plan being cancelled
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wont accept my payment details

PlanFamily Premium My Question or Issue I cancelled my Family premium subscription from my credit card then i tried to subscribe again using my savings/debit account while processing it failed. So I tried to use again my credit card but my spotify ac...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Premium   My Question or Issue  I cancelled my Family premium subscription from my credit card then i tried to subscribe again using my savings/debit account while p...
  • asila172
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan Addresses didn't match

I have invited my brother to the family plan but when he attempts to accept he gets the following:Your addresses didn’t matchAsk the person who invited you to double-check the address they entered. You’ll need to use that exact address to join Family...

• I have invited my brother to the family plan but when he attempts to accept he gets the following: Your addresses didn’t match Ask the person who invited you to double-check the address they e...
  • MarianaBueri
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Can't play kids accounts on seperate devices.

PlanPremium familyCountryAusDeviceSamsung galaxy tab A - SM-T510Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI recently upgraded my plan to family premium so my kids can have their own accounts.I have setup seperate accounts for all family members.Whe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium family Country Aus Device Samsung galaxy tab A - SM-T510 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I recently upgraded my plan to family premium so my kids can h...
  • Eni
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution [Mobile] duo address verification problem

Dear Officials,I am a client of yours using the Duo feature. But every time I use this product, I get the "address not verified" message. instead, create a numeric code when the main member logs into this system and the 2nd user can run the system by...

• Visitor
  • Dear Officials, I am a client of yours using the Duo feature. But every time I use this product, I get the "address not verified" message. instead, create a numeric code when the main member lo...
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mobile
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Premium upgrade without credit card

Hi everyone, I have a question about the upgrade to spotify premium. I am only 17, so I don't have a credit card. Is there a way I can do the upgrade and pay spotify premium with the money I have in my phone? Or are credit cards the only option? I ho...

• Hi everyone, I have a question about the upgrade to spotify premium. I am only 17, so I don't have a credit card. Is there a way I can do the upgrade and pay spotify premium with the money I have in ...
  • Novy
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    upgrade
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Address Verification Expired

PlanPremiumCountryUSA DeviceSamsungOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueMy partner did not verify our address in time and now when I send her an updated invite she is unable to validate. I pay for a family plan and my partner should be allowed...

• ...nvite she is unable to validate. I pay for a family plan and my partner should be allowed access. Help me figure out how to get her back on my plan please.
  • rexlapis
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family

PlanPremiumCountrySwitzerland Device(iPhone 12Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssuI received a message from Spotify that the mix premium family will no longer exist, how can I do to keep my playlists and the sam...

• Visitor
  • ...hat the mix premium family will no longer exist, how can I do to keep my playlists and the same for the family members ?  
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I’m being told family is ending- what should I do?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etcIssue just got an email to say Family was ending- why is that?

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etcIssue just got an email to say Family w...
  • Yordan
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country premium family

I’m Belgian resident but I’m working in Luxembourg.i have a professional mobile with Luxembourgish SIM card (professional mobile subscription). I registered for Spotify Premium Family with a payment card from a Belgian bank. however, the country of r...

• Visitor
  • I’m Belgian resident but I’m working in Luxembourg. i have a professional mobile with Luxembourgish SIM card (professional mobile subscription).   I registered for Spotify Premium Family w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't access my account but I'm still paying

INone of the below information PlanFamily premium planCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI created a new email address and deleted my current em...

• Visitor
  • INone of the below information  Plan Family premium plan Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 1...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Se produjo un error con el pago

Mi tarjeta no tenia fondos cuando llegó la fecha de cobro, ahora que ya tiene fondos, me dice que se produjo un error con el pago, eh intentado de todo y no consigo nada. Que hago?

• Visitor
  • Mi tarjeta no tenia fondos cuando llegó la fecha de cobro, ahora que ya tiene fondos, me dice que se produjo un error con el pago, eh intentado de todo y no consigo nada. Que hago?
  • RoyerMEU
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Do my kids lose their playlists etc if they join the Family subscription?

PlanPremiumCountryUKDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI have just upgraded to Premium. My two kids are already on their own premium accounts. Can I mer...

• Casual Listener
  • ...pgraded to Premium. My two kids are already on their own premium accounts. Can I merge the three into a family subscription without them losing their playlists, favourites etc?
  • Frightfulbiff
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family

PlanFree/PremiumCountryGermanyDeviceiPhone 12, Alexas, Samsung mobileOperating SystemiOS 15, Android My Question or IssueDear Community. My wife and I will be separating. She currently owns the Spotify Family account, but I would like to open my own ...

• ...he currently owns the Spotify Family account, but I would like to open my own and ideally retain my playlists etc. The same goes for my son, who also uses the same family account. Is this possible and h...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes