Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Unable to change payment method for Family plan

Hi, I would like to change the payment method for my Family plan, but I can't find the option to do so. The method described in the Support section doesn't work. Any advice? Thanks!

• Hi,   I would like to change the payment method for my Family plan, but I can't find the option to do so. The method described in the Support section doesn't work.   Any advice? &n...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing from Spotify Duo to Spotify Family, how partner can save playlists?

PlanSpotify DuoCountryPolandDeviceiphone 6s and iphone SEOperating SystemiOS 14My Question or IssueHi Guys,my question is mostly added in title: I want to change subscription from Spotify Duo to Spotify Family. My wife is a partner in Duo and has lot...

• ...rom Spotify Duo to Spotify Family. My wife is a partner in Duo and has lots of stuff saved on hers account (playlist, settings, audiobooks etc.). And I wish to know that, when I change subscription t...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change country

PlanPremiumCountryRussian->UkraineMy Question or IssueCan i change family country from russian to Ukraine ? Because to change country i have to update payment method but i can't do this with new rules. Or i can update country when my family subscript...

• Plan Premium Country Russian->Ukraine My Question or Issue Can i change family country from russian to Ukraine ? Because to change country i have to update payment method but i can't do t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan? Nope!

Why is it called a "family" plan when it's not really a family plan at all?It should be called a household plan. I want to share my "family plan" with my boys and my sister. They are family but they don't live with me. My boys live with their mother ...

• Gig Goer
  • Why is it called a "family" plan when it's not really a family plan at all? It should be called a household plan. I want to share my "family plan" with my boys and my sister. They are family but t...
  • Dell_Ray
  • Gig Goer
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 6 likes

Husband cannot login to Premium Family after spotify logged everyone out!

After everyone was logged out of Spotify a couple of days ago my husband cannot login to his account. I have Premium Family, I have had it for a long time and my husband has always been added to it but since being logged out we cannot get my husbands...

• After everyone was logged out of Spotify a couple of days ago my husband cannot login to his account.   I have Premium Family, I have had it for a long time and my husband has always been a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Famille Prem : retrouver le mail et password d'un membre

BonjourDepuis le crash de Spotify, tout le monde a pu se reconnecter à son compte à l'exception de ma jeune fille... Impossible de retrouver l'adresse mail et le mot de passe que nous avions renseignés.Dans mon profil je vois bien les différents comp...

• Regular
  • Bonjour Depuis le crash de Spotify, tout le monde a pu se reconnecter à son compte à l'exception de ma jeune fille... Impossible de retrouver l'adresse mail et le mot de passe que nous avions rensei...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My family member cannot login to her user.

PlanPremiumCountrySweden DeviceiPhone's different typesOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI have three family members on my Premium account, they have had their users for around three years or more. Yesterday Spotify was down at least in Swed...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Sweden   Device iPhone's different types Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I have three family members on my Premium account, they have had t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Duo Premium account set back to Free

Dear community,As of yesterday I was suddenly logged out of all my apps and devices. I live in the Netherlands, but I am currently in Norway. I received an error stating that I extended my use of Spotify in a different country and should change my se...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear community, As of yesterday I was suddenly logged out of all my apps and devices. I live in the Netherlands, but I am currently in Norway. I received an error stating that I extended my use of...
  • FrankSchoe
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Hearing Un-Integrated Ads for Podcasts with Premium Family

I listen to a lot of podcasts, but had taken a break before listening again yesterday. While listening, I saw on the Spotify lock screen Music Player that the podcast was being interrupted by 30-60 second commercials from StateFarm, etc. I recognize ...

• ...emoving ads from mobile listening is a significant reason why I pay for Spotify Premium (Premium Family), which makes this either seem like a glitch - or a sneaky new policy.   Device: Samsung S...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Share Playlist of podcasts with Spotify Kids

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPodOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueWhen I share a playlist that contains only podcasts with my child's Spotify Kids account, none of the podcast episodes show up on my child's Spotify Kids app. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country United States Device iPod Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue When I share a playlist that contains only podcasts with my child's Spotify Kids a...
  • Redremedy
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 12 replies
  • 12 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family mix wont pop up

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUSA My Question or IssueFamily mix wont pop up on my family account page and I I'm the owner of the plan I had the plan for around 3 weeks.

• Plan Family Premium Country USA   My Question or Issue Family mix wont pop up on my family account page and I I'm the owner of the plan I had the plan for around 3 weeks.
  • Elena
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Switched from Duo to Family. But account still shows Duo

Hi. Today switched from my 3 month Duo subscription to a 3 month Family subscription and paid for the same. However, my account still shows I'm using Duo. I read on the website that you could switch between plans. I've got the receipts. Also, will I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. Today switched from my 3 month Duo subscription to a 3 month Family subscription and paid for the same. However, my account still shows I'm using Duo. I read on the website that you could s...
  • Elena
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family premium V2

Do you know why the name of my re-subsription plan is: family premiun v2? What V2 mean? Thank you.

• Do you know why the name of my re-subsription plan is: family premiun v2?  What V2 mean? Thank you.  
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Leaving a Family plan and going Premium

Hey Everyone!My question is about leaving a Premium Family plan.I am currently a member of a Family group, but I would like to leave it, and make my profile simply Premium (individually).However I am not the administrator of the Family, and I can't c...

• Visitor
  • Hey Everyone! My question is about leaving a Premium Family plan. I am currently a member of a Family group, but I would like to leave it, and make my profile simply Premium (individually). H...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist passage

PlanFamily CountryItalySamsung Galaxy 20Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueIs it possible to pass a playlist from an account of one of my family members to mine? Or is it possible to choose who can collaborate...

• Regular
  • Plan Family  Country Italy Samsung Galaxy 20 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Is it possible to pass a playlist from an a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify Family + Google Home + Casting

I currently have a personal (not family) Spotify Premium account.I also have a Google Home, which is connected to my Spotify account.I love the recommendations Spotify gives me. My family all play music on the Google Home (via voice commands). Howeve...

• Casual Listener
  • I currently have a personal (not family) Spotify Premium account. I also have a Google Home, which is connected to my Spotify account. I love the recommendations Spotify gives me.   My family...
  • rurounimaikeru
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution Joining New Family Plan

Hi! Just last night I was removed off a Spotify family plan I joined around April 2021. For personal reasons, I cant join it back and am looking for a new plan. Fortunately my friend had a spot in her family plan and upon accepting the invite via the...

• Hi! Just last night I was removed off a Spotify family plan I joined around April 2021. For personal reasons, I cant join it back and am looking for a new plan. Fortunately my friend had a spot in h...
  • Kiril
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to cancel Family plan but allow daughter to remain

My Question or IssueI currently have family plan and would like to cancel Spotify but my daughter would like to keep Spotify since she has so many playlists she uses for work. I would like to cancel and allow her to set up her own account in a way th...

• Casual Listener
  • My Question or Issue I currently have family plan and would like to cancel Spotify but my daughter would like to keep Spotify since she has so many playlists she uses for work.  I would like t...
  • AdamDam
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant add a member to family plan

I created a family premium account a couple of months back, I was able to add my parents onto the plan without any issues, (they have never had spotify before), however I have been unable to add my brother, every time we have tried it gives an error ...

• I created a family premium account a couple of months back, I was able to add my parents onto the plan without any issues, (they have never had spotify before), however I have been unable to add my b...
  • Jeremy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Family Member to travel

PlanPremium Family My Question or IssueMy sister created a premium family and I'm alreadyialready in it. But I'll be travelling outside the country for a few months. Will I still be able to access spotify? Will there be no issue with the other member...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Family   My Question or Issue My sister created a premium family and I'm alreadyialready in it. But I'll be travelling outside the country for a few months. Will I still be a...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes