Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changement abonnement de solo vers famille

Solved!

Changement abonnement de solo vers famille

Plan

Premium

Country

France

Device

iPhone X

Operating System

iOS 

My Question or Issue

Bonjour! 

j’avais un abonnement Spotify premium et j’ai changé en rejoignant le compte Spotify familial, est ce que mon premier abonnement premium se résilie automatiquement? Le mois prochain je ne serais donc pas prélevée de mon ancienne mensualité de 9,99 euros et seul le gestionnaire de la famille sera prélevé du montant de l’abonnement famille?

merci beaucoup!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @Elross,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome! I hope you don’t mind me replying in English.

Yes, if you had a Premium Individual subscription and then joined a Premium Family plan, the billing switches automatically—so you don’t need to cancel anything.

Any remaining Premium Individual time that you had prior to joining the Premium Family plan is forfeited; and going forwards, only the plan manager for the Premium Family plan will be charged.

You can also read more about how payments for Premium Family work in this support article as well as in this FAQ article.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hi @Elross,

Thanks for posting in the Spotify Community, and welcome! I hope you don’t mind me replying in English.

Yes, if you had a Premium Individual subscription and then joined a Premium Family plan, the billing switches automatically—so you don’t need to cancel anything.

Any remaining Premium Individual time that you had prior to joining the Premium Family plan is forfeited; and going forwards, only the plan manager for the Premium Family plan will be charged.

You can also read more about how payments for Premium Family work in this support article as well as in this FAQ article.

Let me know if you have any other questions, and have a good day!

AdamDamSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Well noted! 
Thank you for the response! 

Suggested posts