Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't rejoin premium for family after missing a billing payment

I missed a payment and it automatically removed all of my family members. I can't get them to rejoin even though I paid for it already.

•    I missed a payment and it automatically removed all of my family members. I can't get them to rejoin even though I paid for it already. 
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 questions about Spotify Family

My Question or Issue My family and I are planning on subscribing to Spotify Family and I am curious about how this whole thing goes: I am the only one with a Facebook account (my mother and my brother aren't really fond of having a Facebook acc), so ...

• Casual Listener
  •   My Question or Issue  My family and I are planning on subscribing to Spotify Family and I am curious about how this whole thing goes:     I am the only one with a F...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I purchased Premium for Family on Saturday and still have not received an email for the Google Mini.

PlanPremiumCountry USA My Question or Issue I purchased Premium for Family on Saturday and still have not received an email for the Google Mini. Does anyone know if this is still a thing?

• Plan Premium Country  USA   My Question or Issue  I purchased Premium for Family on Saturday and still have not received an email for the Google Mini. Does anyone know if this i...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family - mail non arriving

PlanPremium FamilyCountry ItalyDeviceiPhone XSOperating SystemLast iOS available My Question or IssueHello Community! I have Spotify Family regularly from more than one year and in the past my wife was a member. Since we changed our iPhones (from 6S ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country  Italy Device iPhone XS Operating System Last iOS available   My Question or Issue Hello Community!   I have Spotify Family regularly f...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Subscription

Hi, We are trying to start using the family subscription.First I made a subscription, but my GF is on a plan with a different provider so we figured that she has to be the owner of the family subscription. Then I canceled everything, and tried to joi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   We are trying to start using the family subscription. First I made a subscription, but my GF is on a plan with a different provider so we figured that she has to be the owner of the family...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Google home mini

I was trying to redeem free Google home mini offer yesterday, but it got cancelled. When I called Google for this they said Spotify didn't provided code to Google when it prompted and thus I didn't got the free Google home mini. Who should I contact ...

• I was trying to redeem free Google home mini offer yesterday, but it got cancelled. When I called Google for this they said Spotify didn't provided code to Google when it prompted and thus I didn't g...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Google Home Mini
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

family plan playing other account's music on mine

PlanPremium familyCountryUSADeviceSamsung Galaxy 8Operating SystemAndroid 8.0 My Question or Issue Whenever someone else on our family plan decides to listen to music while I'm not, it will put the little spotify thing in the notifications bar as if ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium family Country USA Device Samsung Galaxy 8 Operating System Android 8.0   My Question or Issue   Whenever someone else on our family plan decides to listen to m...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

stop playlists from being shared

Planfamily PremiumCountry CanadaDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS My Question or Issue How do I stop playlists from being share? My daughter is 9, I don't want her listing to the same stuff as me. and vise versa. Kinda defeats the purpose of having a...

• Plan family Premium Country  Canada Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue  How do I stop playlists from being share? My daughter is 9, I don't want h...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Family Plan Issue
    Playlist Idea
    sharing playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Google Home Promo ENDED

I have not gotten an email for the promo.In the other help threads, the solution was this link, which always gives me this page. Please Help Every link i've found leads to this page.PlanFamily PremiumCountryUS

Screen Shot 2018-12-17 at 6.45.55 PM.png
  • ...ound leads to this page. Plan Family Premium Country US  
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account error

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceAllOperating SystemAll My Question or Issue I can't join my family account because I receive always an error when I have to confirm the address. I tried to write it in a lot of ways but I receive always the same error:Spo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Spain Device All Operating System All   My Question or Issue  I can't join my family account because I receive always an error when I have to confirm the a...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Student to (invited) Premium Family: I want pay nomore 5€

I've Premium Student and now I joined in Premium Family. Will I pay the 5€ for Student? How can I stop it if I need to stop?

• Casual Listener
  • I've Premium Student and now I joined in Premium Family. Will I pay the 5€ for Student? How can I stop it if I need to stop?  
  • Giuesse
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Switch from a Family plan to another with no communication with the old plan owner

My Question or IssueI have no communication with my ex (old plan owner). Now that my new family send to me invitation, spotify says I already am a member, even when I cancel my previous suscription family plan. How can I switch to my new family'plan ...

• My Question or Issue I have no communication with my ex (old plan owner). Now that my new family send to me invitation, spotify says I already am a member, even when I cancel my previous s...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family... invite issues

Hi there. I am the owner of a family for spotify account and want to link other members of my family to the account as it is intended to be used. I find I am not able to do this and cannot find the answers in any of the instructions in this website o...

• Hi there.  I am the owner of a family for spotify account and want to link other members of my family to the account as it is intended to be used.  I find I am not able to do this and c...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Mini Promo Broken

I saw a similar (not same issue) for this here. When I clicked the link to redeem, all seemed fine ... until I hit purchase. Then it gave me a 404 error. When I try to look at my purchases I get a 404 error. When I try the link again it doesn't apply...

• I saw a similar (not same issue) for this here.   When I clicked the link to redeem, all seemed fine ... until I hit purchase. Then it gave me a 404 error. When I try to look at my purchases...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium Bug

I tried to get the family plan to work again. I have paid like $30 for nothing. Why do we have to doe work arounds for a commercial product. Please check my eariler posts from last year. Do you want to help. The Customer service is horrible. No one e...

• Casual Listener
  •   I tried to get the family plan to work again.   I have paid like $30 for nothing.  Why do we have to doe work arounds for a commercial product.     Please check my e...
  • marcela123
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium family plan

Just got added to a premium family plan. I thought the music on the original account would automatically transfer to the family members new accounts. Did I misunderstand or do I need to do something for this to happen? PlanFamily/Premium United State...

• Just got added to a premium family plan.  I thought the music on the original account would automatically transfer to the family members new accounts.  Did I misunderstand or do I need to d...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium admin moving country--what happens to family member in previous country?

PlanPremium FamilyCountryNew Zealand Device(iPhone 6 s Plus, and PC)Operating System( Windows 10) My Question or IssueI am currently the admin for my Premium Family account in New Zealand. I will be moving to the US and my family member will remain i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country New Zealand   Device (iPhone 6 s Plus, and PC) Operating System ( Windows 10)   My Question or Issue I am currently the admin for my Premium Family a...
  • Jᴀᴄᴋ
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgrade to premium family from EE

how can i upgrade to family i pay through EE and i dont want to lose any of my playlists can anyone help please.

•    how can i upgrade to family i pay through EE and i dont want to lose any of my playlists can anyone help please.
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift a family plan to family in another country

How can I buy a family plan for my family in the UK or Australia? I want to give them a years worth of subscription, but it is very unclear whether/how I can do this from the US.

• Casual Listener
  • How can I buy a family plan for my family in the UK or Australia?  I want to give them a years worth of subscription, but it is very unclear whether/how I can do this from the US. 
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family invite confirmation submit button

PlanPremiumCountry Australia DEVICE: Ipod touchOperating System(APPLE.) My Question or Issue Trying to add my daughter to my family plan but once we get to confirmation page where you add name and address the submit button stays grayed out. The email...

•   Plan Premium Country  Australia  DEVICE: Ipod touch Operating System (APPLE.)   My Question or Issue  Trying to add my daughter to my family plan but once we g...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Family invite
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes