Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution correo erroneo en plan familiar

PlanFree/PremiumCountry BarcelonaDeviceiPhone Operating System My Question or Issue Estoy en una plan familiar. Al renovar el contrato, di una dirección de correo diferente por error y ahora no puedo acceder al Premium. Como puedo cambiar la direcció...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  Barcelona Device iPhone  Operating System   My Question or Issue  Estoy en una plan familiar. Al renovar el contrato, di una dirección de corre...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I was removed from SF and I was a founder

PlanFamily PremiumCountry SlovakiaDeviceiPhone 7+Operating SystemiOS 11.4.1 My Question or Issue Hello I had Spotify family and I was removed from thereI was a founderMe and 5 others don’t have premium, but why ?Why we were removed from this ?I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country  Slovakia Device iPhone 7+ Operating System iOS 11.4.1   My Question or Issue  Hello I had Spotify family and I was removed from there I was a f...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium uyelik

3 ay önce Spotify kullanmaya başladığımda Premium aile üyeliği yaptırmıştım fakat ilk 3 ay ücretsiz olduğunu sonradan fark ettim ve şuan üyeliğim bitti. 1 aylık ücretini ödediğim üyeliğin boşa gittiğini ve şuan kullanılması gerektiğini düşünüyorum. K...

• 3 ay önce Spotify kullanmaya başladığımda Premium aile üyeliği yaptırmıştım fakat ilk 3 ay ücretsiz olduğunu sonradan fark ettim ve şuan üyeliğim bitti. 1 aylık ücretini ödediğim üyeliğin boşa gittiğ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cobro doble

el día 21 se me hizo un cobro doble, espero que ese dinero me sea devuelto, estoy en plan filiar hace más de 6 meses y la verdad no es justo que hagan eso con nuestro dinero.

• el día 21 se me hizo un cobro doble, espero que ese dinero me sea devuelto, estoy en plan filiar hace más de 6 meses y la verdad no es justo que hagan eso con nuestro dinero.
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Upgrade from premium to family

Hi, I would like to upgrade my account to a family premium plan. I have already been billed for this month an am afraid of being charged again full price if I upgrade. Is there anyway to roll the accounts into each other and just be charged the diffe...

• Hi,   I would like to upgrade my account to a family premium plan. I have already been billed for this month an am afraid of being charged again full price if I upgrade. Is there anyway to r...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SPOTIFY ADDRESS

**bleep** **bleep** I SUBSCRIBED TO A FAMILY ACCOUNT BUT THEN I FORGOT THE ADDRESS THAT I ENTER SO THEN I INVITE MY FRIEND THE HE ENTER HE'S ADDRESS AND THE SPOTIFY KEEPS TELLING HIM THAT WE NEED TO HAVE A MATCHED ADDRESS wth?!?!?!?! THEN SPOTIFY WON...

• **bleep** **bleep** I SUBSCRIBED TO A FAMILY ACCOUNT BUT THEN I FORGOT THE ADDRESS THAT I ENTER SO THEN I INVITE MY FRIEND THE HE ENTER HE'S ADDRESS AND THE SPOTIFY KEEPS TELLING HIM THAT WE NEED T...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Address matter
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I switch between family plans?

My Question or IssueI had this family plan with my roommates then I asked my admin to remove me from the plan and I moved back to my home. Now I want to join my real family's family plan but I couldn't so as my brother. Does anyone knows why ?PlanFre...

• My Question or Issue I had this family plan with my roommates then I asked my admin to remove me from the plan and I moved back to my home. Now I want to join my real family's family plan but I c...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Submit not working for family plan

Hi I've tried to get the family plan to work but it the submit button won't work the payment is up to date and payed up but still nothing can anyone help

• Hi I've tried to get the family plan to work but it the submit button won't work the payment is up to date and payed up but still nothing can anyone help       
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Invite Link Doesn't Work

Hello! I already have a pre existing account, with premium, and my cousin invited me to join her family plan. We live in the same house and all the requirements are met, but when I click on the link in the email invite that she sent me, it doesn't co...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello! I already have a pre existing account, with premium, and my cousin invited me to join her family plan. We live in the same house and all the requirements are met, but when I click on t...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution can't add account with family subscription

Hi, I have subscribed spotify family last january. Only 2 accounts have been created,one for me and one for my elder daughter. I have been trying to add an account yesterday for my second daughter. Then she receives the invitation and clicks on it, t...

• Casual Listener
  •     Hi, I have subscribed spotify family last january. Only 2 accounts have been created, one for me and one for my elder daughter. I have been trying to add an account yesterday for m...
  • TomLegend
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Payment betwee familiar plan and premium

Hi,If I just paid the month of Spotify Premium and I change to familiar plan, I have to pay all the mensuality or just the difference.Thanksfor the help.

• Hi, If I just paid the month of Spotify Premium and I change to familiar plan, I have to pay all the mensuality or just the difference. Thanksfor the help.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family member removed after moving country

Plan Premium FamilyCountry: Germany (formerly UK) My Question or IssueI've had a premium family subscription for a number of years. I recently moved from the UK to Germany. When I moved I had to update my payment means which meant changing my country...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan  Premium Family Country: Germany (formerly UK)     My Question or Issue I've had a premium family subscription for a number of years. I recently moved from the UK to G...
  • ds23pallas
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium Restriction

I was in a family plan a few months ago. However I was by accidentely kicked out and today I was attemtped to be added back. However I was not able to join and after looking through the FAQ I realized it was because I can only join family plans once ...

• Visitor
  • I was in a family plan a few months ago. However I was by accidentely kicked out and today I was attemtped to be added back. However I was not able to join and after looking through the FAQ I r...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment for spotify family

Hi,My account is shut off, because I didn’t pay for the account and the email that i got from spotify didn’t really tell me how to get my account to work again. Should i just transfer the money to spotify or what?

• Hi, My account is shut off, because I didn’t pay for the account and the email that i got from spotify didn’t really tell me how to get my account to work again. Should i just transfer the money to ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Charged for family and student premium

I was charged for both family and student premium. (49NOK) (149NOK). I only paid for family!!!

• I was charged for both family and student premium. (49NOK) (149NOK). I only paid for family!!!😤
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for Family when go to study aboard

PlanFree My Question or Issue I want to apply for premium for family, but my kids will go to study aboard in next 2 months. Can they still join the premium for family when they are studing aboard? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free   My Question or Issue  I want to apply for premium for family, but my kids will go to study aboard in next 2 months.  Can they still join the premium for family when t...
  • NaEk
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with users in family plan

PlanPremium/FamilyCountry MéxicoDeviceSamsung J7 PrimeOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueI have problems with the users who register to my family plan, I had already passed this once, I have almost all the spaces occupied, two of the people ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium/Family Country  México Device Samsung J7 Prime Operating System Android   My Question or Issue I have problems with the users who register to my family plan, I had a...
  • merlijnv2000
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Lost ownership of Family Plan

PlanFamily PremiumCountry New ZealandDeviceHP Spectre X360, Iphone 6sOperating SystemWindows 10, iOS11 My Question or IssueLogged in to check the family subscription to add my son. I logged into the Spotify website > Click Account > Premium for Famil...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country  New Zealand Device HP Spectre X360, Iphone 6s Operating System Windows 10, iOS11   My Question or Issue Logged in to check the family subscription t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My daughter is not allowed to join my "family"?

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easierds it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountry SwedenDevice Operating System My Question or Issue I´ve sent a invite to my daughter to "join" my "family". She...

• Casual Listener
  • ...bsp;   My Question or Issue  I´ve sent a invite to my daughter to "join" my "family". She receives the e-mail, but are not allowed to join the family. The reasons are not stated. It just s...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't renew my verification

PlanPremium CountryU.S. Device(iPhone 6s, Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8, Laptop PC) Operating System(iOS 11.4.1, FireOS, Linux Mint, Solus, Windows 10) My Question or IssueI received an email notification that said I had to renew my verification within 7 d...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Country U.S.   Device (iPhone 6s, Amazon Kindle Fire HD 8, Laptop PC)   Operating System (iOS 11.4.1, FireOS, Linux Mint, Solus, Windows 10)   My Questi...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes