Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Joining Family plan difficulty

I was trying to joing a family plan set up by my sister and in the process, I think I accidentally started my own family plan at the same address. I tried cancelling it and accepting the invitation link in my email but now it won't let me accept her ...

• I was trying to joing a family plan set up by my sister and in the process, I think I accidentally started my own family plan at the same address. I tried cancelling it and accepting the invitation l...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Moved, kicked off my premium account

Hi, I'm hoping someone was able to resolve a similar issue. Me and my wife moved a few months back and yesterday Spotify kicked just me off our family plan because they couldn't verify my address. Even with another invite I can't get back on it (even...

• Hi,    I'm hoping someone was able to resolve a similar issue. Me and my wife moved a few months back and yesterday Spotify kicked just me off our family plan because they couldn't v...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member's accounts reduced to free account

Hi,I have bought the spotify premium membership last month. Some of the members of this family account is reduced to the free acount. When they have tried to update their address information, they got error Could you please help us about this issue ?

•   Hi, I have bought the spotify premium membership last month. Some of the members of this family account is reduced to the free acount. When they have tried to update their address i...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Family Plan
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Instagram ad - offer on premium but charged normal cost

Hey.I've stumbled upon a few ads from instagram infleuencers (more specificially, Sandra Willer) saying I could get an offer of 3 months premium for 9DKK (I live in Denmark ) and then afterwards 49DKK as per uausal, but when I signed up and got verif...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey. I've stumbled upon a few ads from instagram infleuencers (more specificially, Sandra Willer) saying I could get an offer of 3 months premium for 9DKK (I live in Denmark ) and then afterwards 49...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Countries that miss family subscrriptions

PlanPremiumCountry IsraelMy Question or Issue When will family sub come to Israel , or any other country that misses that option? There are other apps which allow this , but as anyone else I prefer spotify.I'd like to know a date / if it would even h...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country  Israel My Question or Issue  When will family sub come to Israel , or any other country that misses that option? There are other apps which allow this , but as a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com plano familiar

PlanFamiliar PremiumCountryBrasil Device Operating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueEu tenho o plano familiar e minha irmã estava usando normalmente.Do nada ela recebeu um email dizendo que não foi possível verificar a conta dela e que não foi possí...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Familiar Premium Country Brasil   Device   Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Eu tenho o plano familiar e minha irmã estava usando normalmente. Do nada el...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium Unable to Join

PlanFamily PremiumCountry CanadaDevice Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue Hi. I'm currently having an issue with one of my family members trying to join my plan. She had mistankenly typed in the wrong address when the confirmation email ...

• Plan Family Premium Country  Canada Device   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  Hi. I'm currently having an issue with one of my family members trying t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family premium

PlanFreeCountry SwedenDeviceIphone 7Operating System(iOS 10 My Question or Issue my Dad and his wife divorced and our old family premium stood in her name. So now when my dad paid for a new Spotify family premium me and my sister can’t log in because...

•   Plan Free Country  Sweden Device Iphone 7 Operating System (iOS 10   My Question or Issue  my Dad and his wife divorced and our old family premium stood in her name....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Understanding Spotify Premium for Family

Hey there! If you're struggling to understand what Spotify Premium for Family is, don't worry. The Spotify Premium for Family plan allows up to 6 people residing at the same address to all be upgraded to Spotify Premium at only a fraction of the cost...

• Visitor
  • Hey there!    If you're struggling to understand what Spotify Premium for Family is, don't worry. The Spotify Premium for Family plan allows up to 6 people residing at the same address t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Problemas para pagamento

Estou tentando fazer o upgrade da minha conta, atualmente Free, para Premium. Eu era Premium por muito tempo, até que uns meses atrás o spotify não aceitou minha forma de pagamento e agora voltei a ser Free. Tento de todo jeito pagar para voltar à co...

• Casual Listener
  • Estou tentando fazer o upgrade da minha conta, atualmente Free, para Premium. Eu era Premium por muito tempo, até que uns meses atrás o spotify não aceitou minha forma de pagamento e agora voltei a s...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
    Payment
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Moved to another country – spotify family cancellation

I moved to New Zealand and wanted to sign up my family under the family plan. In the help I read I need to cancel the family plan to change the country setting. I did that and had to wait until the family plan ended, and after I changed my setting to...

• I moved to New Zealand and wanted to sign up my family under the family plan. In the help I read I need to cancel the family plan to change the country setting. I did that and had to wait u...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No longer on my dad's family plan

My dad signed up for the family premium plan about 5 months ago and invited my mom and I to join (yes we live in same house). After 5 months of music listening bliss, both me and my mom's accounts were downgraded to the free version (BOOOOO!!). tried...

• My dad signed up for the family premium plan about 5 months ago and invited my mom and I to join (yes we live in same house). After 5 months of music listening bliss, both me and my mom's a...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Non arriva la mail di partecipazione

Salve, ho da poco attivato un account premium for family e nonostante gli infiniti tentantivi una delle mail di invito alla partecipazione all'account non arriva, per gli altri, invece nessun problema.Sapreste darmi una soluzione?

•   Salve,  ho da poco attivato un account premium for family e nonostante gli infiniti tentantivi una delle mail di invito alla partecipazione all'account non arriva, per gli altri, i...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cant pay my spotify premium family

PlanPremium FamilyCountry Indonesia Device(iPhone 7,etc)Operating System(iOS 12, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I have been try to pay but not accepted even i try to use 3 different card using other website, phone, internet servi...

• Plan Premium Family Country  Indonesia   Device (iPhone 7,etc) Operating System (iOS 12, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  I have been try t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan Familiar Premium: Cambiar nombre y datos del titular o administrador

PlanFamiliar Premium Estimados, veo que muchas personas han cometido el mismo error que yo al ingresar los datos del administrador del plan familiar y este error es debido principalmente a las indicaciones confusas que brindan al momento de actualiza...

• Visitor
  • Plan Familiar Premium   Estimados, veo que muchas personas han cometido el mismo error que yo al ingresar los datos del administrador del plan familiar y este error es debido principalmente a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Plan Familiar

PlanFree/PremiumCountry MéxicoQuestion or IssueNo puedo pagar la suscripción de plan familiar, he estado intentando por días el pago, más que siempre me sale un error, ya lo intenté con diferentes cuentas, diferentes tarjetas, y diferentes dispositiv...

• Plan Free/Premium Country  México Question or Issue No puedo pagar la suscripción de plan familiar, he estado intentando por días el pago, más que siempre me sale un error, ya lo intenté co...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for family

My Question or Issue I have just subscribed to premium for family and have added 2 family members at the same address. Why can't we listen to Spotify on our phones when someone else is listening on theirs? When we all go into our playlists it plays f...

•     My Question or Issue  I have just subscribed to premium for family and have added 2 family members at the same address. Why can't we listen to Spotify on our phones when s...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I bought family, payed for it but now i have premium again.

My Question or IssueOn 1 october i bought Family, and i payed 14,99 for it, and on 2 october i payed 9,99 again for my premium account (while i should have family) and now when i go to the family page i just see the ''get family!'' instead of all the...

•     My Question or Issue On 1 october i bought Family, and i payed 14,99 for it, and on 2 october i payed 9,99 again for my premium account (while i should have family) and now when i g...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution AİLE ÜYELİĞİ HAKKINDA

Plan Serbest / Prim ülke cihaz İşletim sistemi (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10, vb.) Benim Soru veya Sorun Merhaba aile premium paketi aldım kartımdan para da çekildi. ne adresimi girebildim nede üyeliğim aktif oldu. Konu hakkında yardımcı olabilir...

• Plan Serbest / Prim ülke   cihaz   İşletim sistemi (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10, vb.)   Benim Soru veya Sorun  Merhaba aile premium paketi aldım kartımdan...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • aile
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes