Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Unable to add family member

PlanI have a paid family plan. Credit card is current and working okCountry AustraliaDeviceNextbit Robin + Acer windows laptopOperating SystemAndroid + Windows 10 My Question or Issue I have a paid family plan that is costing me approx $18 AUD EVERY ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan I have a paid family plan. Credit card is current and working ok Country  Australia Device Nextbit Robin + Acer windows laptop Operating System Android + Windows 10   My Q...
  • aussietanker
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

adding my mother to the family plan

Hi all,i am trying already a long time to add my mother into the family plan. My father and my sister are already in. When i open the link which is in the invetation mail, i get to fill out the form - but as i want to finish it by confirming she alwa...

• Hi all, i am trying already a long time to add my mother into the family plan. My father and my sister are already in. When i open the link which is in the invetation mail, i get to fill out the f...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account

I didnt confirm my family address.then I was changed into a free user(I lost the premium).and I confirmed for the invitation of joining the premium for many times but it didn’t work.i can’t use it now

• I didnt confirm my family address.then I was changed into a free user(I lost the premium).and I confirmed for the invitation of joining the premium for many times but it didn’t work.i can’t use it now
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

I have joined us all up for the premium family account and 4 out of 5 of us are active...my husband is unable to connect...why is that?

• I have joined us all up for the premium  family account and 4 out of 5 of us are active...my husband is unable to connect...why is that?   
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 month of Premium for 0,99 but i paid 4,99 after the butoon....

PlanPremium (first time ever) CountryGER Payment:Paypal I had always the add 3 month of premium for 0,99 €, so I made finally a Unidays account and login as a student, so far all right. Then I clicked at the 0,99 € for 3 month button and go to playpa...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (first time ever)   Country GER   Payment: Paypal     I had always the add 3 month of premium for 0,99 €, so I made finally a Unidays account and login as a...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Student
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Urgent Cancellation Problem

Plan Premium w. HuluCountry USA My Question or IssueIn June I created a Joint Hulu Spotify account using my Facebook Account . I have since deleted that Facebook Account. It is now literally impossible for me to log in or cancel my spotify account as...

• Plan Premium w. Hulu Country USA   My Question or Issue In June I created a Joint Hulu Spotify account using my Facebook Account . I have since deleted that Facebook Account. I...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • urgent cancellation issue
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium does not accept my adress

I'm living in the same house as my father who manages the main acc. But I can not join the family premium as Spotify blocks ours adress.

• I'm living in the same house as my father who manages the main acc. But I can not join the family premium as Spotify blocks ours adress. 
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium wont work

So im registered in spotify premium for family sharing and i wasnt removed in the list but suddenly im not in premium anymore...

• So im registered in spotify premium for family sharing and i wasnt removed in the list but suddenly im not in premium anymore...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription now working

My Question or IssueMy wife and I have an account which we linked to another with the family plan, it kicked us out because you weren't able to verify our residence. We all live together and this is the secont time it has happened this is rediculous....

• My Question or Issue My wife and I have an account which we linked to another with the family plan, it kicked us out because you weren't able to verify our residence. We all live together and this i...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

WRONG ADDRESS?

PlanPremium CountrySIngapore My Question or Issue I have subscribed to the family plan. I entered the right address and so have my family. But they were unable to join. Is there any way I can check my own address? Whats so secretive actually? I can c...

•   Plan Premium   Country SIngapore         My Question or Issue  I have subscribed to the family plan. I entered the right address and so have my family....
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • address
    Help
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family plan with child out of state

Hello, I am currently a premium subscriber. I would like to start the family subscription but my son is out of state. In the family plan, it states people in the same household can use it. Can I add my son with the family plan or do I need a separate...

• Hello, I am currently a premium subscriber. I would like to start the family subscription but my son is out of state. In the family plan, it states people in the same household can use it. Can I a...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta Premium

Paguei a conta premium para universitarios, o pagamento ja foi confirmado por email mas ate agora minha conta continua free. Ja olhei os topicos de ajuda e nada resolve. Por favor alguem ajuda

• Visitor
  • Paguei a conta premium para universitarios, o pagamento ja foi confirmado por email mas ate agora minha conta continua free. Ja olhei os topicos de ajuda e nada resolve.  Por favor alguem ajuda...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan name

PlanFamilyCountry UK I just upgraded to the family plan and I entered a family member as the family plan details. How do you change the family plan name ?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country  UK     I just upgraded to the family plan and I entered a family member as the family plan details.  How do you change the family plan name ?  
  • wlw_wl
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitation for family account member isn't sent

PlanFamily AccountCountry GermanyMy Question or Issue Hi, I today opened a premium family account and wanted to send out the invitations. One person has a facebook e-mail address, so I inserted the first name and the surname as well as the facebook e...

•   Plan Family Account Country  Germany My Question or Issue  Hi, I today opened a premium family account and wanted to send out the invitations. One person has a facebook e-m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Jugendschutz im Family Account

Hallo,wo gibt es Einstellungen um den Kugendschutz im Familien Account zu gewährleisten?Auch wenn das Mindestalter von 14r auf 16 angehoben wurde, hören die Kids weniger "Bibi und Tina" oder "Benjamin Blümchen" oder Baby Schlaflieder.Doch auch meinem...

•   Hallo, wo gibt es Einstellungen um den Kugendschutz im Familien Account zu gewährleisten? Auch wenn das Mindestalter von 14r auf 16 angehoben wurde, hören die Kids weniger "Bibi und Tina" o...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Jugendschutz
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Use spotify downloaded music from my server

Hi, I want to develop an app which uses streaming music. I was thinking to purchase a premium account allowing me to download up to 10000 songs to my local disk. I want to use those downloaded songs (stored in my server) where users of my app can lis...

• ...hose downloaded songs (stored in my server) where users of my app can listen to them freely. Is it legal to share those songs among others publicly for free?   Thanks in advance.   Best, Raúl
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Sou bloqueada de entrar no plano familiar

PlanoFamiliar PaísBrasil AparelhoIphone8 Boa noite! Estou com um problema, minha irmã e eu temos uma conta premium familiar, mês passado quisemos incluir minha mãe e tivemos um problema técnico, entrei pelo chat e a atendente disse que pra resolver e...

• Casual Listener
  • Plano Familiar   País Brasil   Aparelho Iphone8   Boa noite! Estou com um problema, minha irmã e eu temos uma conta premium familiar, mês passado quisemos incluir minha mãe e ...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

i need help

I and my mother live in the same address but the application is removing her account from the family plan

•  I and my mother live in the same address but the application is removing her account from the family plan  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

hi

hi i just have paid te premium then later i paid the family premium do i lost the first payment

• hi i just have paid te premium then later i paid the family premium do i lost the first payment
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for premium but it did not work

Another data point -- signed up for Premium trial, got receipt. Have followed uninstall directions and restarted. Still offers me ads, upgrade and got select Premium preference options.

• Casual Listener
  • Another data point -- signed up for Premium trial, got receipt. Have followed uninstall directions and restarted. Still offers me ads, upgrade and got select Premium preference options.
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes