Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan while one of us is working abroad

Hello, I am considering buying a family plan for three family members. We live on one address, but I work as a truck driver and 3 weeks a month I travel without a permanent address across Germany, and I spend the remaining week at home with my family...

• Hello, I am considering buying a family plan for three family members. We live on one address, but I work as a truck driver and 3 weeks a month I travel without a permanent address across G...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan

I tried to join my family plan. I got the invitation and tried to confirm my information, but it kept saying i am unable to join my family plan. So, I got new invitation and still get the same repsonse. How can I solve this?

• I tried to join my family plan. I got the invitation and tried to confirm my information, but it kept saying i am unable to join my family plan. So, I got new invitation and still get the same r...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Combining another account for Premium

I have purchased premium and I’ve loved it, yet i wanted family premium for 12.99 so my handsome Fiancé could use his Spotify - free account - without ads. I could not figure out how to add his account to my family plan so he didn’t lose his playlist...

• Casual Listener
  • I have purchased premium and I’ve loved it, yet i wanted family premium for 12.99 so my handsome Fiancé could use his Spotify - free account - without ads. I could not figure out how to add his a...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Combine
    Family premium account
    Other
    Premium
    Student
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I need help in verifying (again) my spotify account to be a part of spotify family

My Question or Issue My spotify account has been premium for a month now. However, I was not able to confirm the verification through e-mail because I have used my old e-mail for my spotify. From premium, I automatically became free. I seeked help fr...

• ...y spotify. From premium, I automatically became free.    I seeked help from the person in my family who invited me to become premium. However, after sending an invite and filling up t...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • cannot verify spotify family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family premium doesn't work on me!

I can't access my family premium account. My sister (the owner of family premium acc) registered my email and sent invitation to my email. I click the link and fill with my name and address, but it said i am not one of the member. Afterwards, my sist...

• Visitor
  • I can't access my family premium account. My sister (the owner of family premium acc) registered my email and sent invitation to my email. I click the link and fill with my name and address, but it s...
  • MarcoValeriani
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family premium doesn't work on me!

I can't access my family premium account. My sister (the owner of family premium acc) registered my email and sent invitation to my email. I click the link and fill with my name and address, but it said i am not one of the member. Afterwards, my sist...

• Visitor
  • I can't access my family premium account. My sister (the owner of family premium acc) registered my email and sent invitation to my email. I click the link and fill with my name and address, but it s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i need to verificate my account and i dont know where

for family spotify i need to verificate mi account and i dont know where

• for family spotify i need to verificate mi account and i dont know where   
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family Plan to Student Discount (Activating Hulu and Showtime)

Hey all, I'm an existing family plan owner and recently discovered the student discount (Spotify, Hulu, Showtime). I updated my email to my college email, went through the registration and ran into a wall. According to the FAQ on https://www.spotify....

• Hey all,   I'm an existing family plan owner and recently discovered the student discount (Spotify, Hulu, Showtime). I updated my email to my college email, went through the registration and r...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    Hulu
    Showtime
    Student discount USA
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members can't find artists only genres

Let me start by saying I'm pretty IT savvy and work in IT, so I don't "think"I'm being particulary dumb but here is my problem.... We have several Amazon Echo and Sono One devices in our household, all have Alexa integration. After using a single Spo...

• ...ousehold, all have Alexa integration. After using a single Spotify account I decided it was time to get the family plan so different member could play music independently.   I upgraded my a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Erro na escolha do Plano

PlanPremiumCountry BrasilDevice(Moto z)Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Ao trocar o número do meu cartão de crédito no Spotify automaticamente me transferiram para a conta família e eu não percebi, efetuei o pagamento, quando chegou o rec...

• Plan Premium Country  Brasil Device (Moto z) Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  Ao trocar o número do meu cartão de crédito no Spotify automaticamente me transf...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution family plan with child at University

PlanFamilyCountry CanadaDevice Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy daughter went off to university in Toronto but still lives at home. Her residence there is temporary and here it is permanent. Though last y...

• Plan Family Country  Canada Device   Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My daughter went off to university in Toronto but s...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Registration of Family Member

Dear Community, I registered to Spotify via Facebook. Later on I upgraded to Premium and Family Premium. Now I wanted to invite my son and get the response that it is only possible for family members that live under the same roof (which by the way is...

• Visitor
  • Dear Community,   I registered to Spotify via Facebook. Later on I upgraded to Premium and Family Premium. Now I wanted to invite my son and get the response that it is only possible for family...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Ho cambiato casa

Nessuna delle seguenti informazioni è richiesta. Tuttavia, più fornisci, più facile sarà per noi provare e aiutare.PianoLibero / PremiumNazione italiaDispositivohonor 9 Sistema operativoAndroid La mia domanda o problemaAvevo un piano premium for fami...

• ...istema operativo Android   La mia domanda o problema Avevo un piano premium for family come MEMBRO di una famiglia. Ho cambito casa e ho voluto attivare il premium family DA TITOLARE con i miei n...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble with family account

PlanPremiumCountry ItalyDeviceiPhone SE My Question or IssueHi everyone,I had not answered to your email in which I had to confirm my address.now my account is turned again to free and it’s not “premium” anymore.i am part of a family premium account....

• ...urned again to free and it’s not “premium” anymore. i am part of a family premium account. how can i have my premium account back? Thank you very much
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family members removed after verifying account

PlanFamily premium Country New Zealand Two of my family members have been removed even though they verified their account after being emailed about it. It’s ridiculous! How do I stop this from happening?

• Plan Family premium  Country  New Zealand    Two of my family members have been removed even though they verified their account after being emailed about it. It’s r...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trying to add girlfriend to family plan, she used prior address instead of ours

I added my girlfriend who lives with me to my family plan, but she used her old address at her parents because it was/is her billing address for her credit/debit cards and she thought she would be paying for her usage, which she isn't, I am. Then Spo...

• I added my girlfriend who lives with me to my family plan, but she used her old address at her parents because it was/is her billing address for her credit/debit cards and she thought she would be p...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can no longer see who is in my family plan after hack

PlanFamilyCountry USADeviceGoogle PixelOperating SystemAndroidMy Question or IssueMy account was recently hacked. When I'd open it up, it showed all sorts of music I recently played (but I didn't) that wasn't even in my language. When I opted to chan...

• Plan Family Country  USA Device Google Pixel Operating System Android My Question or Issue My account was recently hacked.  When I'd open it up, it showed all sorts of music I r...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
    unauthorized devices
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Aile Üyeliği Adres Sorunu

Yaklaşık 1 ay önce bir aile hesabına katıldım. Adres tamamıyla doğru girilmişti. Daha sonra bana adresi doğrulamam için bir mail geldi ve maildeki linke gidince posta kodunu yazmam istendi. Yazdım ve adresimin doğrulandığı yazdı. bundan tam bir hafta...

• Yaklaşık 1 ay önce bir aile hesabına katıldım. Adres tamamıyla doğru girilmişti. Daha sonra bana adresi doğrulamam için bir mail geldi ve maildeki linke gidince posta kodunu yazmam istendi. Yazdım ve...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Is somebody reading the new ideas?

All the requests for change of address for Family Premium has been marked as resolved and the solution is simply "suggest in as new idea". i saw post from as early as 2016 having the issue and till now it has Not been resolved.I have subscribed to sp...

• Casual Listener
  •   All the requests for change of address for Family Premium has been marked as resolved and the solution is simply "suggest in as new idea". i saw post from as early as 2016 having the issue a...
  • songassistant
  • Composer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • New Address
    New ideas
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

payment method in INDONESIA

PlanFreeCountry INDONESIADeviceSAMSUNGOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issueare there any method beside credit card payment method in indonesia to pay premium for family ?N.B: i dont have any credit card and i dont like to have any credit card....

• ...remium for family ? N.B: i dont have any credit card and i dont like to have any credit card. And sorry for my bad english  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Familiy Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes