Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Music visible in my GFs account but not mine (using a global family account)

I have a Spotify family account that both my GF and me are using.Last night, I wanted to give my phone to my Son so he can listen to "Traumzauberbaum" to fall asleep. We are Germans living in Sweden and Traumzauberbaum is German Kids music.I could on...

•   I have a Spotify family account that both my GF and me are using. Last night, I wanted to give my phone to my Son so he can listen to "Traumzauberbaum" to fall asleep. We are Germans l...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Friends sidebar not showing family members

Hello,we are using a family account with my wife and my son. However, the email registered for my son is not matching his facebook account. In this case, I cannot see in realtime what he's currently listening (and vice versa) using the sidebar on the...

• Hello, we are using a family account with my wife and my son. However, the email registered for my son is not matching his facebook account. In this case, I cannot see in realtime what he's c...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recover Premium for family

Hello, I have a Premium for Family account that ends next January, 22nd . I had to cancel my subscription a couple a days ago, but I changed my mind and I want to stay with Family. Is there any way to renew my subscription without losing Family membe...

• Visitor
  • Hello,    I have a Premium for Family account that ends next January, 22nd . I had to cancel my subscription a couple a days ago, but I changed my mind and I want to stay w...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can not join to family premium account. HELP!!!

Hi. my father added to me to a spotify family premium account as a member. When spotify required a postal code verification I screwed up and I wrote a wrong number. Now I am out of the family plan and my father sended to me a new invitation but it is...

• Hi. my father added to me to a spotify family premium account as a member. When spotify required a postal code verification I screwed up and I wrote a wrong number.  Now I am out of the family...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can’t use Premium account!!

Hello. I have joined to a Familiar Premium Plan but when I enter in the app, I can’t use it as premium. It says “Spotify Premium can’t be purchased in this app” Premium FamiliarCountry ArgentinaDeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issu...

•   Hello. I have joined to a Familiar Premium Plan but when I enter in the app, I can’t use it as premium. It says “Spotify Premium can’t be purchased in this app”   Premium Familiar Cou...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

It doesn’t work

I did not realize about the verification of my account and now it does not let me go back into the family plan, even if i follow the steps of the help page..why it doesn’t work????? PlanFamily Country MexicoDevice Macbook Air

• I did not realize about the verification of my account and now it does not let me go back into the family plan, even if i follow the steps of the help page.. why it doesn’t work?????   P...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Fam
    Family Invite Email
    Family Invites
    Verification of family address
    Verificaton
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't add my boyfriend as a family member

PlanPremiumCountryBrazilIt's been a while now since I've started to try to add my boyfriend as a family member in my Spotify premium account. We've been living together for a while now and our addresses are the same but I cannot add him, it always sh...

• Plan Premium Country Brazil It's been a while now since I've started to try to add my boyfriend as a family member in my Spotify premium account. We've been living together for a while now and o...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution 0,99 offer proces

PlanFreeCountry The Netherlands Operating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueSpotify had this offer, 3 months spotify premium for 0,99 if you hadn't tried premium before. I clicked on the add on the 28th of october, and I filled in my student infor...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country  The Netherlands   Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Spotify had this offer, 3 months spotify premium for 0,99 if you hadn't tried premium b...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family

PlanFree/PremiumCountry LithuaniaDeviceOneplusOperating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Hey! We do have a spotify family, but after one month all of us were removed from spotify premium except for the owner. The owner resended invitations to us fo...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  Lithuania Device Oneplus Operating System Android   My Question or Issue  Hey! We do have a spotify family, but after one month all of us were r...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution 3 aylık öğrenci kampanyası

29 ekimde bitecek olan 3 aylık 0.99 tl öğrenci kampanyası için üye olup öğrenci belgemi gönderdim ancak 3 iş günü içerisinde onaylanacağı bilgisini aldım. 3 iş günü 29 ekimden sonrası demek, bu durumda kampanyadan yararlanamayacak mıyım? Neden böyle ...

• Casual Listener
  • 29 ekimde bitecek olan 3 aylık 0.99 tl öğrenci kampanyası için üye olup öğrenci belgemi gönderdim ancak 3 iş günü içerisinde onaylanacağı bilgisini aldım. 3 iş günü 29 ekimden sonrası demek, bu durum...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My Premium Family Member is still on a Free Account. Please help!

I have invited two family members to join my Family Premium Account. They both live with me. One has successfully joined, the other one seems to only been given a 'Free Account'. She recieved her invitation email and 'Accepted', but it still says Inv...

•   I have invited two family members to join my Family Premium Account. They both live with me. One has successfully joined, the other one seems to only been given a 'Free Account'. She r...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • family premium problem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why can I play tracks from one account, but not from another?

I have a premium family account, of which I am the main owner, and the one who's paying for it. I was trying to play Massive Attack's Mezzanine earlier on my laptop, which has hadAccount: Premium FamilyDevice: MacBook Pro late 2012Operating System: O...

• Regular
  • I have a premium family account, of which I am the main owner, and the one who's paying for it.    I was trying to play Massive Attack's Mezzanine earlier on my laptop, which has had A...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account not available

When I go to My account and Manage your family the page is empty. How can I manage my account otherwise? I don't even get to see who's already in family nor adding new members.

• When I go to My account and Manage your family the page is empty. How can I manage my account otherwise? I don't even get to see who's already in family nor adding new members.
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family, `Formal Mistake´massage

Guten Abend, ich habe soeben meinen Account zu einem Premium Account hin veraendert und ein Premium Familien Account erstellt, nun kann ich keine Mitglieder hinzufuegen.Ich gebe alle Angaben (Name, Email) ein und will es abschicken, dann kommt jedoch...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ngelina   Good evening, I just switched my account to an premium family account, but I can´t add any of my family members to my account. I type in all the necessary datas (for the invitation e...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account maar kan geen leden aanmelden

Heb een family account maar kan geen leden aanmelden.Als ik in mijn accountscherm ben zie ik in de linkerkolom. Premium for family staan, normaal gesproken als je hier op klik kun je familie leden uitnodigen.Als ik op de button klik kom ik op deze pa...

• Heb een family account maar kan geen leden aanmelden. Als ik in mijn accountscherm ben zie ik in de linkerkolom.  Premium for family staan, normaal gesproken als je hier op klik kun je f...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Mini Promotion

Family PremiumUS DeviceIphone 7 PlusOperating SystemiOS My Question or Issue I signed up for The family plan on Nov 1 and the website still tells me I am not eligible for the Google Mini. I was a premium $9.99 a month member before and I upgraded on ...

• Casual Listener
  • Family Premium US   Device Iphone 7 Plus Operating System iOS    My Question or Issue  I signed up for The family plan on Nov 1 and the website still tells me I am n...
  • bradmonje
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to add Family Member

Hi,Trying to add another family member to my premium subscription and keep receiving the error stating the following, "You're unable to join this Family plan. Need help etc."I've checked the following:Only have one other family member on the account....

• Hi, Trying to add another family member to my premium subscription and keep receiving the error stating the following, "You're unable to join this Family plan. Need help etc." I've checked the f...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Adress Validation Problem

My account was changed to Free because you couldn't verify my address.I'd appreciate it if you could fix this error.

• My account was changed to Free because you couldn't verify my address. I'd appreciate it if you could fix this error.
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • adress
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't join Premium for family.

PlanPremiumCountry DenmarkDevice(iPhone 7)Operating System(Windows 10) My Question or Issue Im not able to join our family plan for some reason that i don't have the answer to. - that's why im reaching for help. i can see on the other tickets, that i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  Denmark Device (iPhone 7) Operating System (Windows 10)   My Question or Issue  Im not able to join our family plan for some reason that i don't have t...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • problem with subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan while one of us is working abroad

Hello, I am considering buying a family plan for three family members. We live on one address, but I work as a truck driver and 3 weeks a month I travel without a permanent address across Germany, and I spend the remaining week at home with my family...

• Hello, I am considering buying a family plan for three family members. We live on one address, but I work as a truck driver and 3 weeks a month I travel without a permanent address across G...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes