Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium Membership Downgraded and Cannot Fix it

PlanFamily PremiumCountryTurkey DeviceAndroid Base Cell Phones, LaptopsOperating SystemAndroid, Windows My Question or IssueHey GuysI have upgraded my premium account to a family premium so that my sisters who live in the same adress as I am, can use...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Premium Country Turkey   Device Android Base Cell Phones, Laptops Operating System Android, Windows   My Question or Issue Hey Guys I have upgraded my p...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

how can i change the name of the titular account in my family plan

PlanPremiumCountry BrazilDevice(Samsung Galaxy S8)Operating System(Android Oreo) My Question or Issue Explain in english: When I (owner) was trying to add my cousin to use the family plan I put his data thinking he was adding it, but it was for by my...

• ...dd my cousin to use the family plan I put his data thinking he was adding it, but it was for by my owner data for later I add but I did not know. Now the holder of the family plan is in his name and I w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Discount Family Subscriptions!

Hi, I’m currently using Spotify premium for family. But I have forgotten my recorded address on the systmer, therefore I can not invite other members of my family. Can you help me on the subject please? I’m using spotify on Apple Iphone in Turkey. Th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I’m currently using Spotify premium for family. But I have forgotten my recorded address on the systmer, therefore I can not invite other members of my family.    Can you h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium lasting days

Hi My spotify account is from Britain and yesterday, applied the 30 day free trial for premium. But today when i open spotify, it tells me that i am using a 7 day trial. When i double checked my account on the website, it tells me my trial plan renew...

• Visitor
  • Hi   My spotify account is from Britain and yesterday, applied  the 30 day free trial for premium. But today when i open spotify, it tells me that i am using a 7 day trial. When i double ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

songs details

hello and thank u for helping!PlanPremiumCountry IsraelDevicepcOperating System(win 7 My Question or Issue i want to know if there's a option in spotify to see more details about the songs like genre, number of views, credits and other things that we...

• Casual Listener
  • hello and thank u for helping! Plan Premium Country  Israel Device pc Operating System (win 7   My Question or Issue  i want to know if there's a option in spotify to see mo...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • details
    Other
    Song Tab
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 603

PlanFamily PremiumCountryUSA DeviceN/AOperating SystemiOS My Question or Issue I just ended my own Spotify Premium plan so I can become a member of my family's Premium Family plan. I received the invitation and could fill out the information, but whe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country USA   Device N/A Operating System iOS   My Question or Issue  I just ended my own Spotify Premium plan so I can become a member of my family's P...
  • kamil254WW7
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot sign up for family

PlanPremiumCountrySouth Africa DevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 64 bit My Question or Issue When I try to sign up for family plan by going to http://www.spotify.com/family it redirects me to http://www.spotify.com/za/family and give me a 404 error ...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country South Africa  Device PC Operating System Windows 10 64 bit   My Question or Issue  When I try to sign up for family plan by going to http://www.spotify...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium for Family Invite Submit button not active

PlanPremium for FamilyCountry UK My Question or IssueHi, I sent an invite out which has been recieved but when they complete the form the submit button is not working. Really frustrating, any idead how to resolve? They are in the same location as me.

• Plan Premium for Family Country  UK   My Question or Issue Hi, I sent an invite out which has been recieved but when they complete the form the submit button is not working. R...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Premium Family account

Hi!I have a Premium Family account. I have added my wife to the account, but for the 3rd or 4th time she only get in ofline mode. Why? Her name is Trine M. Brandsdal Salvigsen. Why should I pay for a Premium account when I am the only one that can us...

• Casual Listener
  •     Hi! I have a Premium Family account. I have added my wife to the account, but for the 3rd or 4th time  she only get in ofline mode. Why? Her name is Trine M. Brandsdal S...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

my code for premium family isn't working

every time I get a code to join my mom's family premium it doesn't work and says it's not valid when I try to redeem it? Why?

• every time I get a code to join my mom's family premium it doesn't work and says it's not valid when I try to redeem it? Why?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium not accepting 2nd invited person same address

The family premium is not accepting the second invited member of my family, reporting a weird error, and the profile is the same, I mean, address etc..

• The family premium is not accepting the second invited member of my family, reporting a weird error, and the profile is the same, I mean, address etc..
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No se me activa el premium

Hola! hace un par de horas ingrese los datos de mi targeta para adquirir el plan familiar.. El tema es que no se me activa la cuenta premium. En la seccion "plan familiar premium" en la pagina de spotify n me sale que haya un administrador para agreg...

• Hola! hace un par de horas ingrese los datos de mi targeta para adquirir el plan familiar..  El tema es que no se me activa la cuenta premium. En la seccion "plan familiar premium" en la pagina...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paid for family subscription for one more month, but it doesn't work since i got headspace

I chose to remove my family subscription in order to get the premium+headspace offer. I have already paid for family for one more month, but since I activated headspace the family subscription is not active. Can I get my money back or get the family ...

• I chose to remove my family subscription in order to get the premium+headspace offer. I have already paid for family for one more month, but since I activated headspace the family subscription is n...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family threw me out.

I was in an Spotify Family Subscribtion but got thrown out, because i didn't verify my address. Now the leader of this subscribtion (my dad) invited me back to it after i verifyed my address but i cant join. Its telling me: Failiure 3

• I was in an Spotify Family Subscribtion but got thrown out, because i didn't verify my address. Now the leader of this subscribtion (my dad) invited me back to it after i verifyed my address but i c...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution family member invitation I sent shows another owner profile

I'm trying to send an invitation to my father to join the family member but when he is filling the gaps to be part of it after accepting the invitation, it shows in the congratulation phrase that my cousin is sending him the invitation to join his fa...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm trying to send an invitation to my father to join the family member but when he is filling the gaps to be part of it after accepting the invitation, it shows in the congratulation phrase that m...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Plan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Two spotify accounts sharing one FB profile

Premium Family Plan France My Question or IssueI created a spotify family plan from FB account. Facing connexion issues once, I created a second account with professional mail address, and used it ever since. But it takes me one additional unused spo...

• Premium Family Plan   France   My Question or Issue I created a spotify family plan from FB account. Facing connexion issues once, I created a second account with professional mail a...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Facebook
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Kicked out of Spotify family

Hi, Together with my roommates we created a Spotify family. At first it work perfectly but suddenly I got kicked out of the plan. I have read that this is because my address could not be veridied but unfortunately I have never received this email. I ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   Together with my roommates we created a Spotify family. At first it work perfectly but suddenly I got kicked out of the plan. I have read that this is because my address could not be v...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • kicked out
    Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help!!

My Sister had added me on her Premium Family account for a while. I had to reset my phome but now it doesnt work. She has re-added me on her account to make sure my log in will take but still nothing. How can this be resolved?? TYIA

• My Sister had added me on her Premium Family account for a while. I had to reset my phome but now it doesnt work. She has re-added me on her account to make sure my log in will take but still n...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan Subscriptions

Hi there, I have subscribed to the Family Plan and send invite links to my family member and we registered with the same address information but why after a month their subscriptions cancelled ? They received an email to validate their information an...

• Hi there,   I have subscribed to the Family Plan and send invite links to my family member and we registered with the same address information but why after a month their subscriptions c...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cambio de cuenta

PlanPremiumCountryMexico Devicexiaomi mi a1Operating SystemAndroid one My Question or IssueYa cancelé mi plan familiar y regresé a free pero necesito cambiar mi dirección, por lo que entiendo la unica manera es creando una nueva cuenta, pero no quier...

• Plan Premium Country Mexico  Device xiaomi mi a1 Operating System Android one   My Question or Issue Ya cancelé mi plan familiar y regresé a free pero necesito cambiar mi direcció...
  • Jemi
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes