Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Two people cannot play music at the same time on Premium Family Plan

I have the Premium Family plan but for some reason me and my husband cannot listen to our own music at the same time. Has this happened to anyone else? Solution? Everytime hes listening music, it takes over my music and plays on my device & vice vers...

• I have the Premium Family plan but for some reason me and my husband cannot listen to our own music at the same time. Has this happened to anyone else? Solution?  Everytime hes listening m...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • students
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Öğrenci indirimi ödeme sorunu

08.11.2017 tarihinde saat 16.24'te 584473 ve saat 16.55'te 844045 provizyon numaraları ile kredi kartımdan çekim yapıldı ve öğrenci premium üyeliğim aktifleşmedi. İademin gerçekleşmesini talep ediyorum. Gereğini arz ederim.

• 08.11.2017 tarihinde saat 16.24'te 584473 ve saat 16.55'te 844045 provizyon numaraları ile kredi kartımdan çekim yapıldı ve öğrenci premium üyeliğim aktifleşmedi. İademin gerçekleşmesini talep ediyor...
  • Esraa11
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitation From Wrong Name

So my spouse invited me to join his premium for family, and in the email it has his name listed, but when it takes me to the page to the confirmation page, it tells me that I'm about to join the family plan of someone else's name? Anyone know what th...

• So my spouse invited me to join his premium for family, and in the email it has his name listed, but when it takes me to the page to the confirmation page, it tells me that I'm about to join the family...
  • prandonberry
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes

Solved!! Öğrenci indirimi hatası

Merhaba,Ben yaklaşık 5 gün önce öğrenci indirimi almak istedim sheerid den gelen onay mailine tıkladığımda tekrar ödeme sayfasına yönlendirildim ve ödedim. Fakat spotify hala premium değil ve iki kez ödeme alındığını gördüm. Support 3 gündür mail atm...

• Merhaba, Ben yaklaşık 5 gün önce öğrenci indirimi almak istedim sheerid den gelen onay mailine tıkladığımda tekrar ödeme sayfasına yönlendirildim ve ödedim. Fakat spotify hala premium değil ve iki k...
  • Esraa11
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

family members accounts disappeared

Hi, all my family accounts are disappeared, but the family plan subsription is on... what do I do? Thanks

• Hi, all my family accounts are disappeared, but the family plan subsription is on... what do I do? Thanks  
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Family - Familie kann geschickten Code nirgends eingeben

Hallo Leute. Ich habe die Family Option gebucht, kann auch meine Family einladen. Diese erhalten eine E-Mail mit Code und Link. Allerdings ist beim Klick auf den Link nur ein normales Login-Fenster mit Username und Passwort zu sehen - jedoch nirgendw...

• Hallo Leute. Ich habe die Family Option gebucht, kann auch meine Family einladen. Diese erhalten eine E-Mail mit Code und Link. Allerdings ist beim Klick auf den Link nur ein normales Login-Fenster m...
  • Minka75
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu and Spotify

Hi, so I have a Premium is it automatic that I already have an Hulu?

• Hi, so I have a Premium is it automatic that I already have an Hulu?
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution No se recibe la invitación del plan familiar

HolaAcabo de suscribirme al plan familiar. He enviado la invitación y mi familiar no recibe absolutamente nada. Llevamos una hora intentadolo!!Que podemos hacer?? Nadie de soporte da solucion a nada

• Casual Listener
  • Hola Acabo de suscribirme al plan familiar. He enviado la invitación y mi familiar no recibe absolutamente nada. Llevamos una hora intentadolo!! Que podemos hacer??   Nadie de soporte da sol...
  • Kejais
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 21 replies
  • 1 likes

Joined Family Plan - No Playlist on Personal Acct

All. Wife set up famility plan and invited me. I created free personal acct, created a couple of playlists, then accepted invitation to family plan. Now, when I log onto my personal account, I cannot find any playlist or any information whatsoever ab...

• All.  Wife set up famility plan and invited me.  I created free personal acct, created a couple of playlists, then accepted invitation to family plan.  Now, when I log onto my p...
  • darryl4
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • lost playlist when joining family plan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Sent an email for a family member, member has not recieved email

I've resubmitted the invite email, deleted the member's information then put it back in to resubmit, and nothing. Not sure what to do

• I've resubmitted the invite email, deleted the member's information then put it back in to resubmit, and nothing. Not sure what to do
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Fui removida do meu plano familiar

Fui removida do meu plano familiar por erro da equipe Spotify, pois moro no mesmo endereço que o titular da conta!

• Casual Listener
  • Fui removida do meu plano familiar por erro da equipe Spotify, pois moro no mesmo endereço que o titular da conta! 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Importing playlist to family plan

Ok we had a premium account that was shared between a few family members. The members had their own playlists. We have since upgraded to the family plan and we all made separate accounts aside from the initail parent account. So how do the childen ac...

• Ok we had a premium account that was shared between a few family members.  The members had their own playlists.  We have since upgraded to the family plan and we all made separate a...
  • Rodolfolopez
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Export Playlist

We all used the same Premium Account. Which sucked as someone was always interupring and taking over the account to listen on thier device. I just signed up for Family Plan and sent the invites. How do we get all the playlist from the one account to ...

• We all used the same Premium Account.  Which sucked as someone was always interupring and taking over the account to listen on thier device.  I just signed up for Family Plan and sent the i...
  • Rodolfolopez
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

family postal code

two of my family members got logged off their spotify and can`t get back in because it is asking for a postal code which i never put in and it is asking for one

• two of my family members got logged off their spotify and can`t get back in because it is asking for a postal code which i never put in and it is asking for one 
  • bramski1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Double payment

Since we have now chosen the family premium membership, how can I cancel my previous premium membership to avoid paying «double»?

• Since we have now chosen the family premium membership, how can I cancel my previous premium membership to avoid paying «double»?
  • soundster
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas com plano familiar

Olá! No dia 21/03 recebi um email para confirmar o endereço do plano familiar. Inseri o CEP e disse que havia sido confirmado com sucesso! Passados 7 dias, recebo novo email dizendo que não foi possível verificar o endereço e informando a minha remoç...

• Casual Listener
  • Olá!  No dia 21/03 recebi um email para confirmar o endereço do plano familiar. Inseri o CEP e disse que havia sido confirmado com sucesso! Passados 7 dias, recebo novo email dizendo que não fo...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan and i got out of there

Hi, i was in a family plan and then like 2 months ago, i tried to play my download songs and the app show me that i need a premium acount, i dont know why if i was in a family plan... can you help me?, the others members of this family plan have the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i was in a family plan and then like 2 months ago, i tried to play my download songs and the app show me that i need a premium acount, i dont know why if i was in a family plan... can you help m...
  • Josefinavg
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Mattheus Antunes

Participava de um Plano Familiar, moro no mesmo prédio de um primo, mas minha conta premium foi cancelada. Como proceder pra recuperar minha conta?

• Participava de um Plano Familiar, moro no mesmo prédio de um primo, mas minha conta premium foi cancelada. Como proceder pra recuperar minha conta?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Problemas com Plano Familiar Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Öğrenci indirimi Ödeme Sorunu

01/04/2018 tarihinde başvuru yapıp, ödemesi kartımdan çekilen, sonrasında SheerID ile onay postasını 03/042018 tarihinde aldığım hesabım premium hesaba geçiş yapmadı. Tekrar ödeme yapmam isteniyor. Durumu düzeltebilir misiniz?

• 01/04/2018 tarihinde başvuru yapıp, ödemesi kartımdan çekilen, sonrasında SheerID ile onay postasını 03/042018 tarihinde aldığım hesabım premium hesaba geçiş yapmadı. Tekrar ödeme yapmam isteniyor. D...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hola, necesito ayuda urgente

tengo mis miembros de mi familia activo todos y sin ningun problema hace tiempo, hace poco una semana me enviaron un correo que confirmara la direccion de un miembro que aparece con el correo *snip* y yo la confirme y todo bien, y hoy me llega un cor...

• Casual Listener
  • tengo mis miembros de mi familia activo todos y sin ningun problema hace tiempo, hace poco una semana me enviaron un correo que confirmara la direccion de un miembro que aparece con el correo *snip* ...
  • gonzalomu12
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes