Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

new phone, same account but ive lost my subscription

had to switch phones, when i logged on with username and password i had lost all my music and my subscription status was like i was brand new but ive had the premium family for months. how do i fix this? Everyone else on my family plan still has all ...

• had to switch phones, when i logged on with username and password i had lost all my music and my subscription status was like i was brand new but ive had the premium family for months. how do i fix t...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto-Started Premium for Family, lost Student Pricing

Hi, I have been paying for Spotify for Students for the past couple of months, but my account got recently changed to Spotify Premium for Family, which I had no knowledge of, until I realised I was billed $14.98 last month. I did not change the plan,...

• Hi, I have been paying for Spotify for Students for the past couple of months, but my account got recently changed to Spotify Premium for Family, which I had no knowledge of, until I realised I was b...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Random people joined my family account

Are my account credentials being compromised? I changed my password once and it still happened.

• Are my account credentials being compromised? I changed my password once and it still happened.
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Girlfriend's music playing on my phone?

I just bought a Spotify premium account for my girlfriend and I to share, she followed the link and is listening to music but her music is popping up on my phone and I can't listen to my music on MY phone, it keeps asking me to "choose a device" and ...

• I just bought a Spotify premium account for my girlfriend and I to share, she followed the link and is listening to music but her music is popping up on my phone and I can't listen to my music on MY ...
  • ab-995
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family premium link inactive?

hello. I have tried a few times on several devices to access the family account link: https://www.spotify.com/za/family/It is not working, though. I just get a 404 error. Please help

• Casual Listener
  • hello. I have tried a few times on several devices to access the family account link: https://www.spotify.com/za/family/ It is not working, though. I just get a 404 error. Please help
  • jandre
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Usuario da minha conta familia teve Premium cancelado sem aviso previo e sem motivo

Ola, um usuario da minha conta familia foi retirado do plano sem qualquer aviso previo e sem explicacao nenhuma de motivo. Agora, quando tento recoloca-lo, ele aceita o convite, mas uma mensagem de erro diz que nao e possivel entrar na nossa conta fa...

• Ola, um usuario da minha conta familia foi retirado do plano sem qualquer aviso previo e sem explicacao nenhuma de motivo. Agora, quando tento recoloca-lo, ele aceita o convite, mas uma mensagem de e...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't change country so can't add family members

So my mum's account is for some reason stuck in peru, she has never been, sick one spotify.Well I need to change it to the UK as we need to live in the same house to share spotify family so if theres a fix for this I kinda need to know, who knows wha...

• So my mum's account is for some reason stuck in peru, she has never been, sick one spotify. Well I need to change it to the UK as we need to live in the same house to share spotify family so if t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Premium

we've had a family account and this morning i received an email asking if i had changed email addresses and i responded No. I then had to send proof of payment and change my password. Now it says I only have Premium and the rest of my Family cannot a...

• Casual Listener
  • we've had a family account and this morning i received an email asking if i had changed email addresses and i responded No. I then had to send proof of payment and change my password. Now it says I o...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How to get our account back

Hello everybody My brother created a spotify premium family account and told me to sign in what I did immediately.Than I got an e Mail which told me to verify my account , but unfortunately the Mail got to my **bleep** so i just didnt read it.Now Pre...

• Hello everybody 🙂 My brother created a spotify premium family account and told me to sign in what I did immediately. Than I got an e Mail which told me to verify my account , but unfortunately t...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Buenas noches Tengo problemas con mi cuenta ya que utilizo una invitacion de mi esposo y no me acepta la direccion de nuestra residencia. Ayuda

• Buenas noches   Tengo problemas con mi cuenta ya que utilizo una invitacion de mi esposo y no me acepta la direccion de nuestra residencia.   Ayuda
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't update payment details for Spotify Premium, but I keep being offered Premium for Family?!

I need to change my card info to continue my $9.99 Premium subscription. The update payment details link keeps sending me back to the same page. However, it does allow credit card info to be entered on the $14.99 Premium for Family page. At worst, th...

• ...ntered on the $14.99 Premium for Family page. At worst, this seems like a deliberate attempt to get $5 more from people. At best, someone is really incompetent at repairing broken web links. This situation s...
  • KarenR
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android 7.1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add my daughter to my Family Plan

Hi I have sent, canceled and resent an invite to my Family Plan to my daughter but for some reason after she enters all the information and clicks on Continue she gets a red error message saying she can't be added and a link to the help page for this...

• Hi   I have sent, canceled and resent an invite to my Family Plan to my daughter but for some reason after she enters all the information and clicks on Continue she gets a red error message s...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Confirming family member

Easy. Recently, I added my sister to my family account. Now, she got kicked out from my account, and now when we try to confirm her invitation it doesn't work.

• Regular
  • Easy. Recently, I added my sister to my family account. Now, she got kicked out from my account, and now when we try to confirm her invitation it doesn't work.
  • acobos
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Family subcription in different countries

Hi everybody. I'm moving to a different country soon, my family is in France and will join me a few months later. Is it possible to have them benefit from the fam subcription? (Apples music can't cause it's tied to your Apple Store country, that's a ...

• Hi everybody.  I'm moving to a different country soon, my family is in France and will join me a few months later. Is it possible to have them benefit from the fam subcription? (Apples music c...
  • winterluvsnow
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Owner Infos

Hi, I just wanted to know who the owner of my Family Sub is. I think it is my wife or me, but we forgot which E-Mail adress we took. I am paying it, so how can I find out who the owner is? Thanks in advance, Mo

• Hi, I just wanted to know who the owner of my Family Sub is. I think it is my wife or me, but we forgot which E-Mail adress we took. I am paying it, so how can I find out who the owner is? Thanks i...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cortaram um membro da minha familia

Minha prima, que reside comigo foi incluida no meu plano familiar, e do nada cortaram ela, ela tenta entrar novamente, aparece que ela entrou mas logo em cima um aviso em vermelho dizendo que ela nao pode entrar no meu plano, o que pode ser?

• Minha prima, que reside comigo foi incluida no meu plano familiar, e do nada cortaram ela, ela tenta entrar novamente, aparece que ela entrou mas logo em cima um aviso em vermelho dizendo que ela nao...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paguei mas nao esta liberado meu Spotify Premium

Tenho uma conta Premium Familiar , ja enviei convites para meus filhos e esposa , eles ja aceitarem , porem nao ha campo no convite para colocarmos o codigo enviado.Como colocar o codigo enviado por email ? Como resolver este problema ?

• Tenho uma conta Premium Familiar , ja enviei convites para meus filhos e esposa , eles ja aceitarem , porem nao  ha campo no convite para colocarmos o codigo enviado.Como colocar o cod...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alles ist weg

Hi ich wollte heute Morgen Musik hoeren, doch mein Passwort ging nicht. Ich hab das Passwort zurueckgesetzt und jetzt sind alle Playlisten und Familienmitglieder weg. Was kann das sein? Wie bekomme ich die Listen wieder zurueck? Danke und viele Grues...

• Hi ich wollte heute Morgen Musik hoeren, doch mein Passwort ging nicht. Ich hab das Passwort zurueckgesetzt und jetzt sind alle Playlisten und Familienmitglieder weg. Was kann das sein? Wie bekomme i...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify familie

Mijn vrouw kan niet inloggen op spotify familie ik betaal hier wel 15 euro voor wat kan ik doen?

• Mijn vrouw kan niet inloggen op spotify familie ik betaal hier wel 15 euro voor wat kan ik doen?
  • angelsmin
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium to Family

Hello all I had Spotify Premium and it will end at 09-04. Now i will start spotify Family, but i want to start it now and not at 09-04. How can i do this?

• Visitor
  • Hello all  I had Spotify Premium and it will end at 09-04. Now i will start spotify Family, but i want to start it now and not at 09-04. How can i do this?    
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes