Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Family Account/ changing country

Hi! I wanted to setup Family Premium, but everytime I add my wife she gets Error: 600.I realised that my account is still in UK, whereas hers is in HK.Both are premium members.I thus wanted to change my account also to HK, so I change my subscription...

• Hi!   I wanted to setup Family Premium, but everytime I add my wife she gets Error: 600. I realised that my account is still in UK, whereas hers is in HK. Both are premium members. I thus w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone Number

Is there any phone number I can call for help?

• Visitor
  • Is there any phone number I can call for help?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for Family

I’ve currently got Spotify premium via Vodafone but I want to change to family so my children can have their own accounts. Can you advise me how to do this as it wound let me upgrade via Spotify.

• I’ve currently got Spotify premium via Vodafone but I want to change to family so my children can have their own accounts. Can you advise me how to do this as it wound let me upgrade via Spotify.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

One of my family member removed from family without any permission and can not come back

One of my family member removed from family without any permission. I sent her an invite but when she accapting the invite app transferring her to web site for filling an address form. After filled the form it says ''3 - Oops something went wrong, pl...

• One of my family member removed from family without any permission. I sent her an invite but when she accapting the invite app transferring her to web site for filling an address form. After filled t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member invitation screen is blank

I have just upgraded from Premium to Premium Family. Next step is to invite family members. But when I click on the Premium for Family button on my account page I just get a blank screen with a white banner on top. What is wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • I have just upgraded from Premium to Premium Family. Next step is to invite family members. But when I click on the Premium for Family button on my account page I just get a blank screen with a w...
  • alanpbrady
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No puede acceder mi familia

Ya me cobraron el mes de la familia, pero mi perfil sigue diciendo que soy "spotify free". Ahora el problema no es solo eso, ya que si me permite hacer uso de las funciones Premium. Pero mi familia no puede ingresar. Necesito ayuda

• Ya me cobraron el mes de la familia, pero mi perfil sigue diciendo que soy "spotify free".  Ahora el problema no es solo eso, ya que si me permite hacer uso de las funciones Premium. Pero mi fa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family

Why can't I see the invitation sent to me on My email from another family member? What's wrong? I have Spotify free and want to update to Spotify premium family!

• Why can't I see the invitation sent to me on My email from another family member? What's wrong? I have Spotify free and want to update to Spotify premium family!
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family verify address

Hello,We used spotify family for 2 week but then my account removed from spotify family, now when I try to enter spotify family, server responds with error message.

• Hello, We used spotify family for 2 week but then my account removed from spotify family, now when I try to enter spotify family, server responds with error message. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a family member

I'm trying to send an invite and it keeps telling me to put the email in matching format. I'm putting in a regular email address.Email the answer to me at Sheltonmarchman@gmail.com Thanks

• I'm trying to send an invite and it keeps telling me to put the email in matching format. I'm putting in a regular email address. Email the answer to me at Sheltonmarchman@gmail.com  Thanks
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My family cannot access my Spotify Premium account.

When they click the link a page with MY user info comes up. They've tried their own accounts and using the REDEEM function however this doesn't work. Is it just me? Or is the admin function of Spotify difficult to navigate? Why can't I access profile...

• When they click the link a page with MY user info comes up. They've tried their own accounts and using the REDEEM function however this doesn't work. Is it just me? Or is the admin function of Spotif...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Expulsado del plan familiar

Agregué a ni hermana al plan familiar ( ella vive en el mismo domicilio que todos los demás ). Utilizó por unos meses el plan y un día la expulsaron del plan familiar. Ella no cambio de domicilio.Por el momento estamos pagando un plan Premium aparte ...

• Agregué a ni hermana al plan familiar ( ella vive en el mismo domicilio que todos los demás ). Utilizó por unos meses el plan y un día la expulsaron del plan familiar. Ella no cambio de domicilio. P...
  • RisheurMordua
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Plan Familiar Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Family verification doesnt work!

Hello, With a new account re entered my family premerium account.After a while I got an email from spotify to verify my adress. Although I did it after 7 days I was kicked from my family. Did I miss something?

• Hello,  With a new account re entered my family premerium account.After a while I got an email from spotify to verify my adress. Although I did it after 7 days I was kicked from my family.&n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Yearly Premium to Family Susbcription

Hello,as explain in the title of the topic:i've already pay for a yearly premium, so 99 € one time, but the premium family subscription is only monthly charge, isn'it? and what to expect in this particular case? Might we have to pay for the both year...

• Hello, as explain in the title of the topic: i've already pay for a yearly premium, so 99 € one time, but the premium family subscription is only monthly charge, isn'it?  and what to expect i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Spotify Premium

Hi. My daughter is having trouble joining the Family Premium Plan I set up. When she accepts the invitation and fills out the information needed, it always says that an error occurred. How do we fix this problem? Her Spotify account is not conncected...

• Hi.   My daughter is having trouble joining the Family Premium Plan I set up.  When she accepts the invitation and fills out the information needed, it always says that an error occurred....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Falsches Familienabo / gehackt?

Hallo, nach dem meine Familie die Einladungen zum Familienabo angeklickt hat taucht obenueber der Adresseingabe ein falscher Name auf: BestaetigungGlueckwunsch! Du schliesst Dich gleich dem Familienabo von Deresastra grasoerio an. Deresastra grasoeri...

• Hallo,   nach dem meine Familie die Einladungen zum Familienabo angeklickt hat taucht obenueber der Adresseingabe ein falscher Name auf:   Bestaetigung Glueckwunsch! Du schliesst Dich g...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I still change to a Family Account if I already bought Premium for a year?

Hello, I'm thinking about purchasing the one year Spotify Premium for only 99,99 euros offer. But I also planned to buy Spotify Premium for mother for a month or two as a Christmas Present so that if she is happy with it we could get the Premium Fami...

• ...o that if she is happy with it we could get the Premium Family Account after that. My Question is if I can still change to a Family Account in two/three month if I already bought Spotify Premium f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium yearly offer

Hello, I have just bought a premium yearly offer of 99,99 euros for a year. However, when I check my status of account, it seems that this offer is not valid and that my monthly subscription continues. And I really paid and i received an "invoice" ! ...

• Regular
  • Hello, I have just bought a premium yearly offer of 99,99 euros for a year. However, when I check my status of account, it seems that this offer is not valid and that my monthly subscription continue...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice per month

Hi I was trying to get a premium membership but something went wrong and I couldn't upload any file to system but Spotify charged me 2 months of payment from my debit card and I still don't have any premium membership. Please help and give my money.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi I was trying to get a premium membership but something went wrong and I couldn't upload any file to system but Spotify charged me 2 months of payment from my debit card and I still don't have any ...
  • kejt_
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium changed to free

I'm part of a family plan and I noticed today that I'm no longer seeing my premium account. Spotify shows I have a free account. I know nothing changed for me on my brother in laws account and I'm still on his subscription. I'm logged into Spotify vi...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm part of a family plan and I noticed today that I'm no longer seeing my premium account. Spotify shows I have a free account.   I know nothing changed for me on my brother in laws account a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes