Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Family plan/member invites

I upgraded from premium to the family plan so my family would have access and account. When I send an invite to their emails they do not get the emails. So as of now I'm paying for a family membership but I am the only one that has an account. Anyone...

• I upgraded from premium to the family plan so my family would have access and account. When I send an invite to their emails they do not get the emails. So as of now I'm paying for a family m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong address

I live with my brother and he is the account holder. I received the invitation by email and we were asked for our address to confirm that we lived together. I put the right address and spotify is rejecting saying that it was not possible to confirm t...

• I live with my brother and he is the account holder. I received the invitation by email and we were asked for our address to confirm that we lived together. I put the right address and spotify is rej...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My family members are being rejected by my email invitation

Last week, spotify have sent an email to all my family members that are part of my spotify family account asking for their zip codes. They answered and now only two of them can log in the premium account. The two others keep getting denied by my emai...

• Last week, spotify have sent an email to all my family members that are part of my spotify family account asking for their zip codes. They answered and now only two of them can log in the premium a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

No se de que manera hacen la verificación de domicilio pero llevo 3 meses o más pagando el plan familiar y cada mes tenemos que crear cuentas nuevas porque no pueden siempre cancelan las cuentas, hay muchos post de personas con el mismo problema y na...

• No se de que manera hacen la verificación de domicilio pero llevo 3 meses o más pagando el plan familiar y cada mes tenemos que crear cuentas nuevas porque no pueden siempre cancelan las cu...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • funciona
    no
    Spotify
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family invite

I joined premium family and can't find the invite request on the account tab

• I joined premium family and can't find the invite request on the account tab
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium spotify not working?

Hi, so I've had Spotify premium for maybe about 2 months now and haven't had a problem. It's now that I'm travelling, apparently I can only use Spotify abroad for 14 days? I searched it up and to fix it I need to change my location, so I changed it f...

• ...ix it I need to change my location, so I changed it from the US to Malaysia, which is where I am right now. But when I logged in, my account is now non premium? Also, my account is connected to a family...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema suscripcion a Plan Familiar

He pagado la suscripcion al Plan Familiar y mis familiares han recibido el mail y pueden disfrutar ya de su uso, pero a mi, que soy la que lo ha pagado, no me deja acceder ¿qué debo hacer? Muchas gracias.

• He pagado la suscripcion al Plan Familiar y mis familiares han recibido el mail y pueden disfrutar ya de su uso, pero a mi, que soy la que lo ha pagado, no me deja acceder ¿qué debo hacer? Muchas gra...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting up family member

I've set up a new email address for my child in order for him to accept my invite to join our premium family account. The invite does not reach my child's email address. Any ideas why? My wife has set up her spotify account via my invitation. That we...

• I've set up a new email address for my child in order for him to accept my invite to join our premium family account. The invite does not reach my child's email address. Any ideas why? My wife has s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! About Spotify premium familly

So i have a question for the Spotify premium familly service. If i dont live with my familly, can i then be a part of the service? because... it is my familly? however it sounds like its only if you live together that it is possible to get the servic...

• Casual Listener
  • So i have a question for the Spotify premium familly service. If i dont live with my familly, can i then be a part of the service? because... it is my familly? however it sounds like its only if you ...
  • Valo486
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Trial to family preimum - cannot use shuffel

I was on a trial account for Spotify and no I have signed up for the family premium. I can download and listen to music but when I press the shuffle button it come up with a message say 'you discovered a premium feature. Start your free trial today' ...

• I was on a trial account for Spotify and no I have signed up for the family premium. I can download and listen to music but when I press the shuffle button it come up with a message say 'you d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify doesn't allow me to join Premium for Family Plan

My boyfriend is inviting me to join his Family Premium Plan. We live together, and we put the same address and same zip code, but i've tried a lot of times and it still doesn't allow me. It says "You can't join this Premium for Family account. We cou...

• My boyfriend is inviting me to join his Family Premium Plan. We live together, and we put the same address and same zip code, but i've tried a lot of times and it still doesn't allow me. It says "Y...
  • 51100tor
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

[SOLVED] [RESOLVIDO] MY ENTIRE FAMILY LOST THEIR PREMIUM ACCOUNT.

They lost their premium account just because "SPOTIFY" mistruck it, really?? We live in the same house. What should I do in order to resolve this issue? I've resend invites but its not working. Please do the needful.

• Casual Listener
  • They lost their premium account just because "SPOTIFY" mistruck it, really?? We live in the same house. What should I do in order to resolve this issue? I've resend invites but its not working. &nbs...
  • rfhayashi
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family address verification question

At the moment me and my family are in our summer house which has no wifi but we are all using our own mobile data networks. Can we still set it up in the summer house or wait till we get back home? Can we set our address as our home or will we have t...

• Casual Listener
  • At the moment me and my family are in our summer house which has no wifi but we are all using our own mobile data networks. Can we still set it up in the summer house or wait till we get back home? C...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family

We pay for family premium but still only one person can listen at a time. Problem needs to be fixed.

• We pay for family premium but still only one person can listen at a time. Problem needs to be fixed.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Anyone else have this problem?

My daughter's Spotify (family premium), when she's listening, cuts out my Spotify. How do I resolve this?

• My daughter's Spotify (family premium), when she's listening, cuts out my Spotify. How do I resolve this?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: changing from premium to family

Hi, I looked at the solution to your question about upgrading to the family plan but it doesn't explain when you already have 2 users on separate bills, do you cancel one account and upgrade to family plan on the other account and then add your famil...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I looked at the solution to your question about upgrading to the family plan but it doesn't explain when you already have 2 users on separate bills, do you cancel one account and upgrade to family...
  • JohannaRossi
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Premium for Family Simultaneously?

If Sonos is playing from any spotify account. I can't use any of the other Spotify family accounts.

• Casual Listener
  • If Sonos is playing from any spotify account. I can't use any of the other Spotify family accounts.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Whole Family got unsubscribed

Hello, 2 days ago my whole family got their accounts unsubscribed from my spotify premium for family account. When I try to resubscribe them it doesn't let me because "there's no confirmation we live in the same address". I'd like to have all account...

• Hello,   2 days ago my whole family got their accounts unsubscribed from my spotify premium for family account. When I try to resubscribe them it doesn't let me because "there's no c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug in spotify Android devices

He encontrado la manera de tener todas las características de spotify premium sin serlo

• He encontrado la manera de tener todas las características de spotify premium sin serlo
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Conta Familia

Não estou conseguindo confirmar meu endereço

• Não estou conseguindo confirmar meu endereço
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies