Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Premium Family and Facebook ccount

Good morning,Today I am expired with the spotify family subscription, which having access only with Facebook I have never been able to share with my relatives.I would like to be able to enable email and password access without having to pay for renew...

• Visitor
  • Good morning, Today I am expired with the spotify family subscription, which having access only with Facebook I have never been able to share with my relatives. I would like to be able to enable e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

confirmación cuando el nuevo miembro se una al plan

Hola, hoy envié una invitación a mi hermana para unirse a mi plan familiar pero no me llega el correo de autorización.

• Hola,   hoy envié una invitación a mi hermana para unirse a mi plan familiar pero no me llega el correo de autorización.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What a horrible new policy for the family plan

For sure the manager in charge of this stupid policy should be promoted!!! We all live in the same address and it is just imposible to prove it on spotify!!!! The main account (mine, which you already charged the $8.99 was created with my facebook pr...

• Visitor
  • ...ancel all family accounts??? or just charge a whole month without providing the full service just beacues the address can't be confirmed!!!! That's a form of fraud if you multiply that by all the a...
  • Manu24
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Can flatmates be on spotify family?

Hi,I live with 4 other flatmates in a 3 room flatshare, so we aren't all family.Since we live under the same adress, can we use spotify family? at the moment none of us facy spending 10/month but this was we can easily afford it. cheers

• Hi, I live with 4 other flatmates in a 3 room flatshare, so we aren't all family. Since we live under the same adress, can we use spotify family? at the moment none of us facy spending 10/m...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Premium with Optus Perk

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me with the above. I have agreed to a trial free spotify premium for 3mths. I was wondering how do I ensure that it's on my iphone and not just on my macbook? Any guidance or tips would be grateful. thanksag

• Visitor
  • Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me with the above.  I have agreed to a trial free spotify premium for 3mths.  I was wondering how do I ensure that it's on my iphone and not just o...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family, members don´t get the e-mail

Hey! We just got Premium Family and my dad added us to the Premium Family, but neither me and mom got the confirmation mail about the premium family. What to do? I really don´t understand what the problem is.. I have an old Spotify account that I use...

• Hey! We just got Premium Family and my dad added us to the Premium Family, but neither me and mom got the confirmation mail about the premium family. What to do? I really don´t understand what the p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Spotify Family

Hi,I have a problem with Spotify Family. I have an account and my main account work well but an second account which I subscribe on don't work. His music shut down in few second. I check settings, I remove the app and I restart his phone but the prob...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have a problem with Spotify Family. I have an account and my main account work well but an second account which I subscribe on don't work. His music shut down in few second. I check s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problème avec la lecture avec Spotify Premium

Bonjour,J'ai un compte Spotify Family, mon compte principal fonctionne correctement sauf que un compte auxiliaire que j'ai ajouté rencontre des problèmes de lecture de ces musiques (elle se bloque au bout de quelques secondes). J'ai beau checké les p...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour, J'ai un compte Spotify Family, mon compte principal fonctionne correctement sauf que un compte auxiliaire que j'ai ajouté rencontre des problèmes de lecture de ces musiques (elle se b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan Familiar - Un miembro fue expulsado sin preaviso y es IMPOSIBLE volverlo a añadir al plan

Ya veo que no estoy solo, pero como es posbile:- Expulsar a un miembro del plan sin aviso- que sea imposible verificar la direccion del plan (para evitar errores de missmatch)- que sea imposble recuperar al miembro al plan ...si no recibimos ayuda, l...

• Ya veo que no estoy solo, pero como es posbile: - Expulsar a un miembro del plan sin aviso - que sea imposible verificar la direccion del plan (para evitar errores de missmatch) - que sea imposble...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Online listening for Family Premium

I know of regular premium that only one member can play music while streaming at the time, and that the others have to play offline for it to work.How does this work with the Family Premium account? Can two people play online music at the time?Hope t...

• I know of regular premium that only one member can play music while streaming at the time, and that the others have to play offline for it to work. How does this work with the Family Premium a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

地址驗證無法成功

我訂閱家庭共享方案,已經一年,上個月有三個成員收到要重新認證的信,有兩位認證成功,有一位我們反覆試了很多次,始終無法驗證成功,地址輸入無誤,有跟我輸入同地址,卻一直鬼打牆式的無法通過,不知為何…有人有這狀況嗎?或者有解決辦法嗎?

• 我訂閱家庭共享方案,已經一年,上個月有三個成員收到要重新認證的信,有兩位認證成功,有一位我們反覆試了很多次,始終無法驗證成功,地址輸入無誤,有跟我輸入同地址,卻一直鬼打牆式的無法通過,不知為何…有人有這狀況嗎?或者有解決辦法嗎?
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 9 likes

Familiares expulsados del plan familiar

Hola, tengo una cuenta con plan familiar pero hace unos días mis familiares fueron expulsados de la cuenta y a pesar de que confirman el correo de activación con los datos que se requieren no pueden volver a obtener su cuenta premium ya que les apare...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, tengo una cuenta con plan familiar pero hace unos días mis familiares fueron expulsados de la cuenta y a pesar de que confirman el correo de activación con los datos que se requieren no pueden ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas plan familiar

Hola anteriormente yo tenia plan familiar y por un tiempo lo di de baja el caso es que ahora lo volvi a dar de alta pero no recuerdo la direccion que puse anteriormente por lo que no puedo agregar a mis familiares hay alguna forma de saber o de cambi...

• Hola anteriormente yo tenia plan familiar y por un tiempo lo di de baja el caso es que ahora lo volvi a dar de alta pero no recuerdo la direccion que puse anteriormente por lo que no puedo agregar a ...
  • OptimuzKrice
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

FAMILY ADDRESS

**bleep** YOKU SPOTIFY IVE BEEN PUTTING THE SAME ADDRESS AND YOUR NOT ACCEPTING MY FAMILY PREMIUM

• **bleep** YOKU SPOTIFY IVE BEEN PUTTING THE SAME ADDRESS AND YOUR NOT ACCEPTING MY FAMILY PREMIUM
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with address for my members

HelloI have a problem with my address; the members of my family plan premium has arrive a message that will be removed to my plan becouse they address istn similar to my address, but its false that.Please help me!!!

• Hello I have a problem with my address; the members of my family plan premium has arrive a message that will be removed to my plan becouse they address istn similar to my address, but its false t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account Adresse wird nicht bestätigt von Spotify

Ich habe gerade die Einladungsemail von meiner Schwester bekommen und wenn ich dann unsere Adresse eingebe und bestätige kommt immer das es nicht die gleiche Adresse sei.

• Ich habe gerade die Einladungsemail von meiner Schwester bekommen und wenn ich dann unsere Adresse eingebe und bestätige kommt immer das es nicht die gleiche Adresse sei.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What happened to the Spotify Family Premium codes?

I am adding my family members right now and most of them does not have email addresses or they are having issues accessing their emails. What happened to the feature that you send some sort of a link for premium access? I have some of their account l...

• Gig Goer
  • I am adding my family members right now and most of them does not have email addresses or they are having issues accessing their emails. What happened to the feature that you send some sort of a l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family with multiple separate parents?

I have a 'modern' family with a complicated dynamic. My three children are with me half the time, and with their respective mothers the other half.Does the family plan still work for us?

• I have a 'modern' family with a complicated dynamic. My three children are with me half the time, and with their respective mothers the other half. Does the family plan still work for us?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot add family members to Premium account

Hi there, my kids were removed from the Spotify Premium family account and now, when inviting them again, the invitation isn´t been sent out, despite on my account it shows "invitation sent". Anybody any idea?Thx!

• Hi there, my kids were removed from the Spotify Premium family account and now, when inviting them again, the invitation isn´t been sent out, despite on my account it shows "invitation sent". A...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Have family premium but app shows that I don't??

Can someone help me? I have upgraded to a premium family account. When I login to Spotify on my web browser I can see I have premium family. But when I go to the Spotify app and play music, it's still wants me to shuffle and won't play individual tra...

• Can someone help me? I have upgraded to a premium family account. When I login to Spotify on my web browser I can see I have premium family. But when I go to the Spotify app and play music, it's s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes