Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

familiar

no me deja añadirme al premium familiar 

• no me deja añadirme al premium familiar  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My daugther could not join the Family plan

My daugther has own account and apparently it does not work in my Family plan. She is using IOS device. How start debugging this?

• My daugther has own account and apparently it does not work in my Family plan. She is using IOS device. How start debugging this?
  • iamandyhill
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can I purchase a family plan for someone else?

It's my girlfriend's twin's sweet 16 this weekend and I would like to share the gift of music with their family. Can I purchase a family plan for them (as I do not live at their address I would not be included in the plan)? Thanks!C

• Casual Listener
  • It's my girlfriend's twin's sweet 16 this weekend and I would like to share the gift of music with their family.  Can I purchase a family plan for them (as I do not live at their address I w...
  • craigmusic
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members cannot access spotify premium for family

When my family members click to accept the invitation, they get a message saying they cannot be included in the plan because they are already a member of this or other family plan. How can that be?? And then the corresponding slot says INVITE SENT, b...

• Casual Listener
  • When my family members click to accept the invitation, they get a message saying they cannot be included in the plan because they are already a member of this or other family plan.  How can t...
  • sionigarcia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription misleading

My son lives with his mother in Republic of Ireland and I am in Scotland. He is my own flesh and blood but can't add him to family account. Surely this is illegal for Spotify to class the option as family but should call it household instead?

• Casual Listener
  • My son lives with his mother in Republic of Ireland and I am in Scotland. He is my own flesh and blood but can't add him to family account. Surely this is illegal for Spotify to class the option as family...
  • Iainlove
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! plan up grade error

Hi everyone! I tried several times with several cards to up grade my plan to family one and every time I've got an error message. There is some support call center or live chat to help me? Tks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone! I tried several times with several cards to up grade my plan to family one and every time I've got an error message. There is some support call center or live chat to help me?  Tks!
  • alex190569
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify says I'm registered in a different country from premium acc holder

My dad took out a family premium account and sent me an invite but when I set up an account and tried using the invite code it said I couldn't because we were in different countries even though we live in the same house

• My dad took out a family premium account and sent me an invite but when I set up an account and tried using the invite code it said I couldn't because we were in different countries even though we l...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant see my Family Account ? ( Turkish Speaker Please )

Hello, First of all is there any customer representative whose language is Turkish ? If not I will try to explain my problem which I didn't see my family account in my account page yet it says start your family account now? I am a little bit confused...

• Hello,   First of all is there any customer representative whose language is Turkish ? If not I will try to explain my problem which I didn't see my family account in my account page yet it s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

On family premium but family member cannot join

Hi, Can someone contact me regarding this? I sent an invite link to my brother and gave him the screenshot of the address i entered (to make sure it is in the correct format), he signed up and it was working until few days back when it all suddenly s...

• Hi,   Can someone contact me regarding this? I sent an invite link to my brother and gave him the screenshot of the address i entered (to make sure it is in the correct format), he signed up a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Migrar plano anual para plano familiar

Gostaria de saber como migrar do plano premium anual para o plano familiar

• Casual Listener
  • Gostaria de saber como migrar do plano premium anual para o plano familiar
  • Mailsonce
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo adicionar membros

Toda vez que tento adicionar alguém da minha família, a conta é excluída do plano pq não consegue confirmar o endereço, mais o endereço está certo.

• Toda vez que tento adicionar alguém da minha família, a conta é excluída do plano pq não consegue confirmar o endereço, mais o endereço está certo.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple persons streaming music at the same time

Is it possible to stream music for more than one person at the time, if you're using Spotify Family?

• Is it possible to stream music for more than one person at the time, if you're using Spotify Family?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

after the premium ends will your downloaded musics remove?

i used 7 day trial and downloaded about 1gB music and after 7 days end i purchased a premium code and after i went back to my library the downloaded musics was gone and i had to download them again will it happen again after my 30 days ends? what sho...

• Casual Listener
  • i used 7 day trial and downloaded about 1gB music and after 7 days end i purchased a premium code and after i went back to my library the downloaded musics was gone and i had to download them again w...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Melina zelaya

Estoy teniendo un problema con el una cuenta familiar. Me aparece la persona que agregue como activa pero en su movil no aparece como premium. Y me lo estan cobrando. Como lo soluciono?

• Estoy teniendo un problema con el una cuenta familiar. Me aparece la persona que agregue como activa pero en su movil no aparece como premium. Y me lo estan cobrando. Como lo soluciono?
  • hotnspicyyyyyy
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify stort opeens 9,99 op mijn rekening

Ik weet niet wat het is volgens mij had ik gewoon 0,99 cent betaalt voor het proefpakket die heb ik dan nu afgezegd maar nu stort spotify mij opeens 9,99 moet ik dit terugstorten? Ik ben bang dat ik dan problemen krijg ofzo !? Wat moet ik doen?

• Ik weet niet wat het is volgens mij had ik gewoon 0,99 cent betaalt voor het proefpakket die heb ik dan nu afgezegd maar nu stort spotify mij opeens 9,99 moet ik dit terugstorten? Ik ben bang dat ik ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Double payment for Spotify premium

Hi,I'm getting problems because I am paying the total fee for Spotify premium and also the fee for Spotify family. There must be an error: the 9.90€ fee for Spotify premium I have not to pay because I have a family account now. Please tell me how to ...

• Hi, I'm getting problems because I am paying the total fee for Spotify premium and also the fee for Spotify family. There must be an error: the 9.90€ fee for Spotify premium I have not to pay b...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My family members are having problems getting Premium to work

I've sent the invites to my family members for Family Premium, and they have accepted it. However, one of them is still getting ads on their account. When she logs in online, it shows she has the Famly Premium subscription, but when she logs into her...

• Casual Listener
  • I've sent the invites to my family members for Family Premium, and they have accepted it. However, one of them is still getting ads on their account. When she logs in online, it shows she has the F...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Include existing Spotify members to Spotify Premium Family

My wife, son and I were all Premium members when I thought it would be a good idea for a family membership. Changed my account to Premium for Family and included my other sons. But how do I include the two subscriptions that are already registered?

• My wife, son and I were all Premium members when I thought it would be a good idea for a family membership. Changed my account to Premium for Family and included my other sons.   But how do I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify family problem

I can't join my mother's spotify family because the website tells me that mine address isn't the same as my mother's, but live with her. How can I join?

• Casual Listener
  • I can't join my mother's spotify family because the website tells me that mine address isn't the same as my mother's, but live with her. How can I join?
  • staywithmeross_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t play some albums in Premium

I have spotify family premium, but i cant hear a album and a friend dont have Premium and can hear the album. Why? Thanks for the help

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify family premium, but i cant hear a album and a friend dont have Premium and can hear the album. Why?   Thanks for the help
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes