Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Student discount

Solved!

Student discount

I tried 3 times to pay the premium. In tge third, i got the confirmation from the website but when i go back to spotify, there's no option to continue, and it never works. It taked too long for the confirmation that i study and usually the previous page isnt open, and the enail doesnt have a link or anything. Im really tired of this

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Not sure I follow. you left the website and tried to continue it later? You need to follow through until the end from start: www.spotify.com/student

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Not sure I follow. you left the website and tried to continue it later? You need to follow through until the end from start: www.spotify.com/student

Its impossible to continue because i cant wait for 6 hours in front of the computer while they check if i really am a student. It takes way too long to check. And i need to wait while the information could go straight to spotify then it would make the charge and i would be premium. Such a bad system. I know you use external chevk website but why the info that im student cant go straight to spotify to finish the purchase. This is way too dumb. I will try once more today, if i find some hours to spare. If it doesnt work, i will just go somewhere else to listen to music. 

guess what now? since i already proved that im a student, BUT couldnt go back to the page to continue the payment, i cant get the offer again for spotify. ¬¬ worst company ever.

Suggested posts