Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Who Has The Most Liked Songs In Their Library?

Who Has The Most Liked Songs In Their Library?

Hey, I’m looking to connect with other users with obscenely large libraries. I’m interested to see how many people have really taken advantage of the 10,000 song cap being lifted. How many “Liked Songs” are in your library? Anyone else in 7 digits? Can anyone top…..

786820BB-06DB-4C3A-B9BF-4F82D4A1982D.png

99 Replies

Oooh, neat question - I have a tiny fraction compared to yours at 1.128! I think though @Soundofus or @MattSuda might be closer to yours  👀

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

@Katerina  @DWTish 

I have 0 liked songs. I don't use liked songs. 😁

All my songs are into playlists. I have more than 3,000 playlists.

SoundofusSpotify Star
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Really? Huh, I'd imagined because of all the tracks you write about that your Liked Songs would have been out of charts! Today I learnt... 😄

Oh well, in that case, I'm still glad I replied so I can see if anyone ends up getting close to @DWTish's record!!

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

I have 8,000 liked songs. 

MattSudaSpotify Star

4 197 liked tracks. I don't feel like reaching millions anytime soon.

I was thrilled to see your screenshot with a million songs. I was on Google Music from Spotify for 5 years and they showed off ONLY 1 000 latest in Liked tracks. The French company I tried when Google closed GPM and they increased to 10 000.

That will be one day a problem, so I went back to Spotify. Why? I want to like music Unlimited time.

1 million? Sweet crap! 😳
I've listened to barely 42 000 tracks in total according to last.fm since 2015. Wow this is something else...

I don't really make use of that feature in that way. Things i really like end up in some playlists of mine. I use Liked Songs as a "bookmark" in some very long playlists so i keep track on where i left off, and i also use it to mark songs for later listening.

I guess i can call my local library as a "list of liked songs", it has 5000 tracks. : )

SebastySpotify Star

Holy wow.

I only have 3,364 liked songs! Though I am a playlist person and make new playlists every month and save those in subfolders. 

I have 103 liked songs. this playlist I just use it to save my new songs discovered in other playlists. I use more Ma playlist and my playlists made for me.

I have 373 songs liked. 

D19A68B6-3D9E-4F8E-B693-F81748E7FFE7.png

I'm just shy of 4k. Thats insane!

Managed to grow my library likes.

hpguru_0-1655406056218.png

I previously had Free after Premium trial but they offered month after cancel 3 mo for one.

I also collected bottles, deposited them, and paid Spotify months in advanced.

I have just over 4k. 1,000,000 is such a joke, there is no way you listen to even 100k of that in 6 months. If you have over 20-30k songs your just saving for no reason. I did the math and you have over 5 YEARS of music, listening for 24hours a day, let me see how much you listen and then you can justify that library.

This narrow minded response is a joke. Why are you putting time limits on things? (100k in 6 months or 5 years of 24/7?) This is a personal collection of music I’ve discovered in 36 years of passionate music fandom, and one I hopefully have another 50 or so years to enjoy. There are over 120 years of recorded music from all over the world available on Spotify to explore, and no limit to how many you can add to your shuffle pool (which is really all the Likes Songs playlist is). 

I am insane when it comes to music, anything and everything from pop to classical to folk.  I started out in my early teens with Dylan, I have seen him only once but have everything he has written.  Leonard Cohen is also a true master of course, I could go on and on.  I have over 12,000 songs on those little shiny plastic discs but have run out of storage space hence the switch to Spotify, only Premium would do as it offers so much more than the free version.

Im at 3051 songs!!

Wow that is going some!! How long a period is that over? I'm at 300 songs in three months but collecting them daily. I tend to stumble on a song I love then keep playing over and over.

I only have 10,588 liked songs so far 

Wow!  That is a lot, maybe you can answer the question I have just posted regarding the song played at the end of the new ITV show called Suspect.

It's a wonderful lament by a female artist containing the lyric (I think) 'far away from getting there'.

Are you referring to “Lose Your Head” by London Grammar? 🤔 

Suggested posts