NEXT STEP

12month premium special offer

Solved!

12month premium special offer

Plan

Premium

Country

India

im on a prepaid individual plan right now (monthly @ 129rs/month). the 12 months prepaid individual plan's price is 299rs with a special offer tag, theres also another like "299rs/month after the offer period". what exactly is this? will the plan price go up after an year from 129 to 299 if i choose the special offer? 

Spotify Premium - Spotify (IN) - Brave 2_1_2023 10_08_07 PM.png
62 Replies

Suggest you ring them.

I paid 299 and the premium features are not working, and it says you are not eligible for the plan. Somebody please help me to get my refund

Marked as solution

Hey there folks,

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community 

@NUMBERS0689 You can get the current offer for 299 per year but after the year has passed if you don't cancel/change plan - you will be charged 299 per month.

@5wb88nk1gg08b93hxu7r To check if you'll need to request a refund from Spotify for the charges, you'll first need to take a look at your Receipts page. If you don't see extra payments there, it's possible that they show on your bank statement as pending/processing. If a payment is pending it means that you should receive them back automatically in a few days. 

Hope this helps. If anything else comes up, the Community will be here for you. 

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

I made a payment for the Annual plan of 299, but the plan switch isn't getting reflected on my account. Please help me in resolving this.

Hey @GrizzBee,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

If you have a previous subscription still running, it may have to first expire so the new subscription can have a visible effect on the subscription date on your account page. The new payment of 299 should be visible on your receipts page though, if it was indeed successful. Could you check it?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator

Hi Lyubka

The premium features are working now but i wanted know whom can avail this “12 months at 299 rupees” offer, is it like any random users are getting selected for this offer or any conditions have to get fulfilled by users. My friend was looking for this offer but he isn’t getting any results on the premium page 

Hey @5wb88nk1gg08b93hxu7r,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for joining the conversation.

This type of discounted plan is also an intro offer, which means that it will be only available for new users or accounts that have not been subscribed to Premium before. Taking this into account, it's possible that your friend's account was not eligible for the offer. 

Hope this clarifies things a bit. If anything else comes up, don't hesitate to ask. 

OscarDCModerator
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hi @Dian,

The payment was successful and is also getting reflected in the "receipts" section. Also, I already have a Monthly subscription plan in place, which automatically renews at every 21st of the month. So, will the ₹299(annual) plan automatically take effect after 21st February?

Hey @GrizzBee ,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, exactly! The new subscription will take place once the old one has expired. If the next payment date is the 21st of February, after this date the new subscription will be active.

Hope this clears things a bit,

Cheers!

DianModerator

How can I avail for the 299 rs per year subscription plan? 

Hey @isoxwdbfi857g67fr2q7,

Thanks for your reply. 

You can check out this offer on our Premium page. You can also check the payment methods available there; if you decide to take the offer, you'll need to make a one-time payment, so once the 12 months pass, the subscriptions will be canceled.  

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

AlejaRModerator

Hi,

I used to be a Spotify premium member, however my membership expired few months back.

I was looking for premium plans when this plan- " one time payment of Rs299 for 12months" showed up.

I am NOT a new member, but a previous one. Also, after 12 months will Spotify automatically start to deduct 299/month from my a/c if this plan is not cancelled/changed??

Can any moderator kindly explain.

Thank you.

Hi… did you get the paid amount refunded.? I have also had this exact problem. 

hey thanks for the reply 

but i still have a doubt regarding this 299/12months plan 

so after my one year of premium is over 

i will have to pay 299/month or will i still have the 129/month option ?

its an onetime payment plan for 12 months, thus you won't be charged 299/month after the plan cause its not recurring. you'll simply have to get a new plan which will have its own price, whether it be a subscription or an onetime plan. I have purchased the 12 months plan myself as well.
@Ishaan27

thanks

cleared all the doubts i had thank you

Plan

Premium Family

Country

India

Device

(Samsung A31, Macbook Air)

Operating System

(MacOS)

My Question or Issue

I checked at the beginning of February and this offer was available to me but since I had recently only bought my monthly family subscription, I thought I'll renew it by the end of Feb since the offer was available till March 1st. My subscription is ending tomorrow but now this offer is not available to me anymore. Am I missing anything?

Plan

Free/Premium

Country - India

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue:

I received the limited offer of 299rs/year on the spotify windows app, soon I clicked to claim it got redirected to the website, I logged in and I find no link to redeem it. How can I activate it or when I can I find it again? 

I'm having the same issue, saw that advertisement, but I didn't see any option to select that 299 plan on the payment page.

Hi. 

I was eligible for 299 one year spotify premium up until today evening. Now I cannot see it anymore.

Please Help.

Screenshot_20230224_184344_Spotify.jpg
Screenshot_20230224_151349_Chrome.jpg

Suggested posts