Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

18app

18app

Hi I’m having problems with the subscription of Spotify premium. I’m using 18app as pay method. I’ve already generated a 10€ coupon from 18app, but when I try to convert it into a code for 1 month it says “Error try again later”. I have already tried for Hours and nothing seems to change.

3 Replies

Hey @Igimon01,

Hope everything's well! Let's see how we can get you back rocking. Could you try to redeem your 18App code in another browser or in an incognito window? Also, could you let me know if you already have an active subscription? 

Keep me in loop!

Have a great day,

Hubo

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi, I have the same problem.
I redeemed other 18app genereted Spotify coupon in the past but this time it gives me a red box with an error that says to try again later.
I already tried in different web browsers and with incognito mode. At the moment Im subscribed at Spotify premium using another 18app coupon. Have I to wait the end of the other subscription to use this new code?

Sorry for my bad english and thanks for the help.‌‌

Hi there @federicograsso

Thanks for reaching out about this. 

If you're still having issues redeeming your code, we'd recommend reaching out to our Support team here

They'll be happy to assist you further and check if everything is in order with your account or code.

If you have any other questions, we'll be right here.

Cheers!

NovyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts