Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Playlist cover

I really want my playlists to look fancy and have a nice aesthetic. Whenever i go to change the cover of my playlists i always get the same thing. 'That image is too small, it must be at leaset 300 x 300.' This message comes up NO MATTER WHAT, whethe...

• Casual Listener
  • I really want my playlists to look fancy and have a nice aesthetic. Whenever i go to change the cover of my playlists i always get the same thing. 'That image is too small, it must be at leaset 300 x...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I'm an ARTIST why am I losing several followers a day?!?!?

I have been using SPOTIFY as a listener for years and I LOVE it...I have turned TONS of family, friends, and fellow artists on to this platform. As a professional comedian I have a confirmed SPOTIFY page;https://open.spotify.com/album/2EeUv6Gwx2x8GlC...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been using SPOTIFY as a listener for years and I LOVE it...I have turned TONS of family, friends, and fellow artists on to this platform. As a professional comedian I have a confirmed SPOTIFY ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription for Spotify with a OXXO debit card

PlanFree/PremiumCountryMexicoDeviceZTE Maven 3/Sony VaioOperating System Android Nougat, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI am a first time user of Spotiy and would like to try the Premium version, but I am unable to to start the free trial with my OXX...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free/Premium Country Mexico Device ZTE Maven 3/Sony Vaio Operating System  Android Nougat, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am a first time user of Spotiy and...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Switched to family plan and it didn’t switch from premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • ItsEvan_b
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancelled premium and joined my familys spotify, but went to free

PlanFamily Premium Device(Iphone x + Windows computer)Operating System(iOS 13, Windows 10) My Question or Issueended my premium plan and joined my family's plan. on the subscription site it says Premium family. but on both computer and phone i have f...

•   Plan Family Premium   Device (Iphone x + Windows computer) Operating System (iOS 13, Windows 10)   My Question or Issue ended my premium plan and joined my family's plan.&n...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sky Q subscription expired

Hi, I signed up for a free trial through my TV provider but the subscription has now expired and I am no longer with Sky. I'm unable to access my account and my account number is a combination of numbers and letters. I want to sign up to premium but ...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   I signed up for a free trial through my TV provider but the subscription has now expired and I am no longer with Sky. I'm unable to access my account and my account number is a combinati...
  • AndrewRobs01
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying by Paysafecard

PlanFreeCountryNorwayDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI want to pay for my Spotify Premium by Paysafecard. As I know, It`s available to pay with it in Norway, but I can`t see this option in list of payment methods. Am I doing (u...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Norway Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I want to pay for my Spotify Premium by Paysafecard. As I know, It`s available to pay with it in N...
  • Taifin
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I pay for Premium with a credit card after my trial expired months ago

I've tried upgrading from a free account to premium and when I try to pay for this with my credit card I get a message that I've already had a trial period. I try to change this to make a one off payment for one month and cannot find an option to pay...

• Visitor
  • I've tried upgrading from a free account to premium and when I try to pay for this with my credit card I get a message that I've already had a trial period. I try to change this to make a one off pay...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log into account to cancel subscription

PlanPremiumCountryUS My Question or IssueI have a subscription with Spotify that is under another account and am being charged for Premium service. Since the time of the subscription, I have lost all access to the previous email account. I no longer ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US   My Question or Issue I have a subscription with Spotify that is under another account and am being charged for Premium service. Since the time of the subscription...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've subscribed, but the Premium is gone

I've subscirbed my premium since 14th September, it says i get free trial 3 months of Premium, but now the premium is cancelled and i don't do thatPlanFree/PremiumCountryIndonesiaDeviceVivo Y55LOperating SystemAndroid 6.0 My Question or IssueMy Premi...

• Visitor
  • I've subscirbed my premium since 14th September, it says i get free trial 3 months of Premium, but now the premium is cancelled and i don't do that Plan Free/Premium Country Indonesia Device Vi...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with payment with card

Hi!I had a Spotify Duo. Yesterday i get information that problem appear problem with payment. I cant do payment with card (i tried with 3 other cards from 3 other Banks). I Contact with the bank, there is no problem from their side. What should i do ...

• Visitor
  • Hi! I had a Spotify Duo. Yesterday i get information that problem appear problem with payment. I cant do payment with card (i tried with 3 other cards from 3 other Banks). I Contact with the bank, t...
  • GeraDMR
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pagamento via Boleto

Realizei o pagamento do meu Premium via boleto e até agora não recebi por e-mail a confirmação de pagamento. O valor já foi debitado de minha conta e estou com o comprovante em mãos.

• Visitor
  • Realizei o pagamento do meu Premium via boleto e até agora não recebi por e-mail a confirmação de pagamento. O valor já foi debitado de minha conta e estou com o comprovante em mãos.   
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Still locked out of some premium content even though i am a premium member

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceI attempted on Desktop (windows) and on my Samsung Galaxy s7 edge My Question or IssueI was adding music to my playlist and on several occasions I have come across playlist of music from artists or individual songs that ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device I attempted on Desktop (windows) and on my Samsung Galaxy s7 edge   My Question or Issue I was adding music to my playlist and on several occasions I h...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family account problem !

PlanFamily until today !CountryFranceDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHiI changed today my plan from a Premium to a Family one.I sent the invitation t...

• Regular
  • Plan Family until today ! Country France Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue ...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

6 month trial, phone broke, new phone spotify won't continue subscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountryUSADevice(Samsung Galaxy S10+)Operating System(Android 9) My Question or IssueDownloaded and began 6 month Spotify trial on my Samsung S8+. Phone had to be replaced, but I had a backup made so I restored my settings to a new S1...

• Plan Free/Premium Country USA Device (Samsung Galaxy S10+) Operating System (Android 9)   My Question or Issue Downloaded and began 6 month Spotify trial on my Samsung S8+. Phone ...
  • AndrewRobs01
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Keep charging me

Hello guys, I used to have a family plan, and I've cancelled it some time ago. When I checked my credit card history I was keep been charged. Anyone have any idea what I can do?

• Visitor
  • Hello guys,   I used to have a family plan, and I've cancelled it some time ago. When I checked my credit card history I was keep been charged.   Anyone have any idea what I can do?
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Any plans for gift cards in India?

Hello there!Just out of curiosity... Are there any plans to introduce gift cards to the Indian market? And if so, is there any estimation as to when this will happen?Thanks!

• Regular
  • Hello there! Just out of curiosity... Are there any plans to introduce gift cards to the Indian market? And if so, is there any estimation as to when this will happen? Thanks!
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Gift Card
    Gift Cards
    india
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution different credit card country

i live in the philippines and Ive been using spotify prem for a year via my mobile carrier. now im subscribing with my sisters credit card from uae. can I use it? or i should use a card from the philippines?

• Casual Listener
  • i live in the philippines and Ive been using spotify prem for a year via my mobile carrier. now im subscribing with my sisters credit card from uae. can I use it? or i should use a card from the phil...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Country Change Wont Save

Hello, I've recently moved from the US to the UK. I've opened a bank account here, and followed the steps to change country from Spotify (subscriptions, change bank details, change country). But when I go back to check my account, it still says US, n...

• Hello, I've recently moved from the US to the UK. I've opened a bank account here, and followed the steps to change country from Spotify (subscriptions, change bank details, change country). But when...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • save
    university
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription question

wiPlanPremiumCountryPortugal Operating System(Android Marshmallow) I have Spotify Premium with Student Discount and I renewed my discount today because it ends tomorrow. My question is: Will it change to Spotify Premium and i'll be charged 7 EUR whil...

• Regular
  • wiPlan Premium Country Portugal   Operating System (Android Marshmallow)   I have Spotify Premium with Student Discount and I renewed my discount today because it ends tomorrow. &n...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes