Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Cancel subscription and get a refund

I dont use Spotify enough to pay for a subscription I'm going to cancel subscription

• Visitor
  • Satyampriyanshu
  • Casual Listener
  • 32 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Change Premium w/Hulu to Family Plan

Plan: Premium + HuluCountry: US My Question or IssueI currently have a Premium + Hulu plan under my account and thinking to upgrade to a family account. Does that mean I will lose the Hulu subscription?

• Visitor
  • Plan: Premium + Hulu Country: US   My Question or Issue I currently have a Premium + Hulu plan under my account and thinking to upgrade to a family account. Does that mean I will l...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I am paying for 2 premium accounts. 1 is me and 2 is my ex-friend. I don't want to pay for hers...

PlanPremium X2CountrySwedenMy Question or IssueOkay, I have a Spotify Premium account with my bank details. I am also paying for my ex-friends Spotify Premium account. But I don't want to pay for hers anymore and we are not speaking. I don't have her...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium X2 Country Sweden My Question or Issue Okay, I have a Spotify Premium account with my bank details. I am also paying for my ex-friends Spotify Premium account. But I don't want to p...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant's make payment with my debit card

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 7 Plus)Operating System(iOS 11) My Question or IssueI can't make payment with my debit card. What is going on? How can you help me?

• Plan Premium Country USA Device (iPhone 7 Plus) Operating System (iOS 11)   My Question or Issue I can't make payment with my debit card.  What is going on?  How can you help...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [All Platforms][Subscription] Spotify Premium + Hulu

Hello! I currently am using the Spotify Premium with Hulu plan for $9.99/month, that I was luckily able to attain before the end of 2019. Since I will be attending college soon, I plan to the Premium for Students plan that also includes Hulu (and SHO...

• Visitor
  • Hello! I currently am using the Spotify Premium with Hulu plan for $9.99/month, that I was luckily able to attain before the end of 2019. Since I will be attending college soon, I plan to the Pr...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been charged 3 times and my spotify still didn't get renewed to premium

I went to renew my subscription but after 3 retries I realised that I was charged 3 times and that I still didn't get premium on my account. I've been using Spotify premium for 2 years now and for this to happen is a major annoyance. I was using Payp...

• Casual Listener
  • I went to renew my subscription but after 3 retries I realised that I was charged 3 times and that I still didn't get premium on my account. I've been using Spotify premium for 2 years now and for th...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to cancel subscription?

PlanPremiumCountryItalyDevicePCOperating SystemWIndows My Question or IssueI just subscribed to the €10/3 months offer, and, unlike all other times in the past, I can't find the "subscription" area of the site anywhere (no link on the left bar), to c...

Screenshot from 2019-11-19 15-38-18.png
  •   Plan Premium Country Italy Device PC Operating System WIndows   My Question or Issue I just subscribed to the €10/3 months offer, and, unlike all other times in the past, I can...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Xbox game pass 6 month free trial not eligible?

PlanFreeCountryCanadaDeviceLaptopOperating SystemUbuntu My Question or IssueI receive email from Microsoft with option to redeem 6 months free trial, I'm trying without success. Alays receive alert that I'm not eligible.Tried to use different browser...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Canada Device Laptop Operating System Ubuntu   My Question or Issue I receive email from Microsoft with option to redeem 6 months free trial, I'm trying without succe...
  • Olmer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Change billing number

Hi,I am part of the Premium Family Plan and for the monthly payment I want to change my bank account number to my brothers. How do I do that?

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I am part of the Premium Family Plan and for the monthly payment I want to change my bank account number to my brothers. How do I do that? 
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PaySafeCard isn't a payment option in my country anymore?

PlanFreeCountryHungaryDevice(PC, iPhone SE)Operating System(iOS 11, Windows My Question or IssueHi,I would like to renew my premium subscription with PaySafeCard. Three months ago, I could pay with PaySafeCard, but now it has disappeared from the pay...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Hungary Device (PC, iPhone SE) Operating System (iOS 11, Windows 😎   My Question or Issue Hi, I would like to renew my premium subscription with PaySafeCard. Three ...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can not pay for premium with paypal balance

Hello, i can not pay for the spotify premium with my paypal balance, it asks for a card. i have payed in the past for premium without any card in my paypal account. can you help me?PlanFreeCountryGreeceDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question o...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, i can not pay for the spotify premium with my paypal balance, it asks for a card. i have payed in the past for premium without any card in my paypal account. can you help me? Plan Free Coun...
  • vch_m
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Page Not Found error when trying to activate Hulu

I let my student spotify lapse and realized it today. I went to redo it and was able to get the discount activated, as well as Showtime. When I try to reactive Hulu, which I ended up getting charged for again as well, I get a webpage that says: This ...

• Visitor
  • I let my student spotify lapse and realized it today.  I went to redo it and was able to get the discount activated, as well as Showtime.  When I try to reactive Hulu, which I ended up gett...
  • dandov
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

UPI Payment Successful But Didn't Get Premium Subscription

PlanFree/PremiumCountryIndiaDeviceOnePlus 7Operating SystemAndroid 10 My Question or IssueI made a payment for purchasing Spotify's 1 Month Premium Subscription For Students, which costs INR 66. I made the payment through my UPI ID, which was a succe...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country India Device OnePlus 7 Operating System Android 10   My Question or Issue I made a payment for purchasing Spotify's 1 Month Premium Subscription For Students,...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Payment
    Premium Student
    premium subscription
    UPI
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop][Subscription] How to redeem Google Mini when not in US?

Hello guys,I'm trying to redeem my Google Mini but when redirected to the Google Store, the website keeps stating that the store is not available in the region. My Spotify account was created and paid for using a US credit card with a US address, but...

• Visitor
  • Hello guys, I'm trying to redeem my Google Mini but when redirected to the Google Store, the website keeps stating that the store is not available in the region. My Spotify account was created and p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Redeem Google Home Mini

PlanPremiumCountryUSDeviceXbox, DesktopOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueHi,I just purchased a Premium subscription from my console. How do I redeem my Google Home mini offer? I don't see anything that would suggest that I qualify for it...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country US Device Xbox, Desktop Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi, I just purchased a Premium subscription from my console. How do I redeem my Google ...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Had premium for students a few months ago but it switched to regular premium?

PlanPremiumCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 8Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI sent in my documents to prove I am a university student for this school year and I had the discount for September, and I didn't notice...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Canada Device iPhone 8 Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I sent in my documents to prove I am a university stude...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Student Discount Canada
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I paid premium but my account didn’t upgrade

 PlanPremiumCountryTurkey DeviceiPhone 7ios 13 My Question or IssueI paid for premium but I didn’t get premium . Now I couldn’t premium

70C625A3-F998-4883-8CB1-E4E72A4D6B01.png
  • Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Turkey  Device iPhone 7 ios 13   My Question or Issue I paid for premium but I didn’t get premium . Now I couldn’t premium 
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i want to pay with Paypal but it's not working, please help me?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Hvorfor har ikke Spotify Honnørrabatt?

I Norge har de fleste kultur og music eventer og tjenester Honnørrabatt.Skal man på kino eller ta banen i Oslo osv, Er det some regel Honnørrabatt for oss som er funksjonshemmed og har Honnørkort eller ledsager kort.Men tanke på hvor litt penge vi få...

• Casual Listener
  • I Norge har de fleste kultur og music eventer og tjenester Honnørrabatt. Skal man på kino eller ta banen i Oslo osv, Er det some regel Honnørrabatt for oss som er funksjonshemmed og har Ho...
  • Steff-ml
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Honnorrabatt
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

there's no paysafecard as a payment method?

I wanted to buy premium, but i only have paysafe available as a payment method, i heard there was paysafe payment, but now i just see paypal and credit card. Anyone knows something?

• Visitor
  • I wanted to buy premium, but i only have paysafe available as a payment method, i heard there was paysafe payment, but now i just see paypal and credit card. Anyone knows something?
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes