Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Subscriptions

Ask here for help with Premium, payments and trials.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Duo/Family plan upgrade campaign issue

I am an existing Duo customer, and this evening I got an email from Spotify saying : “ Try Family for the next 2 months (at no extra cost) and go from 2 to 3 or more Premium accounts under one plan.”When I select to accept the offer and upgrade to Fa...

• Music Fan
  • Susan_GP
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 23 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Garmin Fenix 6X: BBC Podcasts not syncing

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S10+ and Garmin Fenix 6X My Question or IssueI just subscribed to Spotify Premium, thrilled that I can listen to podcasts, directly from my watch. Oddly enough, BBC podcasts are not syncing to the watch. ...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy S10+ and Garmin Fenix 6X   My Question or Issue I just subscribed to Spotify Premium, thrilled that I can listen to podcasts, directly ...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

2 Spotify payments coming out of account do not know for what accounts

I have checked my bank accounts and I have three spotify payments per month coming out. One is for my own account 14.99 family premium.One is my daughter 9.99 which I will cancel and she will use premium.The other we have no idea whom is using it or ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have checked my bank accounts and I have three spotify payments per month coming out.   One is for my own account 14.99 family premium. One is my daughter 9.99 which I will cancel and she w...
  • Luca-Janos
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium

Hello there. Sincerly, Spotify is not available in my country (Serbia). I was wondering if I could buy the premium account somehow and use it through VPN? If not, when will it be available for Serbia? I am willing to pay right now and use it through ...

• Visitor
  • Hello there.   Sincerly, Spotify is not available in my country (Serbia). I was wondering if I could buy the premium account somehow and use it through VPN? If not, when will it be available f...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recently bought Premium but still have features from free

Hello i bought Spotify premium, yesterday and it still acts somewhat like i have a free account. I cant disable shuffle play, im not allowed to see what song is playing next, i cant go back to a previous song. I do have some features of Premium like ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello i bought Spotify premium, yesterday and it still acts somewhat like i have a free account. I cant disable shuffle play, im not allowed to see what song is playing next, i cant go back to a prev...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

PlanPremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 12.4.1 My Question or IssueMy Spotify account was registered from the US and I wanted to switch it to Premium while being in the US but when I enter my Visa card number which I got from Pakistan,...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 12.4.1   My Question or Issue My Spotify account was registered from the US and I wanted to switch it to Premium while bei...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium Failed Subscription

Plan129/month PremiumCountryPhilippinesDeviceXiaomi Redmi 7Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue Whenever I tried to subscribe on P 129/month via credit/debit card, it says that I'm not eligible to the offer. The only promo that they want me t...

• Visitor
  • Plan 129/month Premium Country Philippines Device Xiaomi Redmi 7 Operating System Android   My Question or Issue   Whenever I tried to subscribe on P 129/month via credit/debit c...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have premium 5 users how do I get 6 users

I have premium and pay the 14.99 that gives me 5 users. I see now where you are doing six to compete with apple no doubt. How do I ( a loyal customer ) get my sixth user? Do I have to cancel this subscritpion and start a whole new one

• Visitor
  • I have premium and pay the 14.99 that gives me 5 users.  I see now where you are doing six to compete with apple no doubt.  How do I ( a loyal customer ) get my sixth user?   Do I...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changed name; lost free Hulu

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice Operating System My Question or IssueBefore I got married, I signed up for Spotify Premium and got Hulu for free. After I got married, a new account was set up for me in order to change my last name. Doing that caused me t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country USA Device   Operating System     My Question or Issue Before I got married, I signed up for Spotify Premium and got Hulu for free.  After I got mar...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

paysafe card

PlanFreeCountrySwedenDeviceIphone xs My Question or IssueI have a paysafe card and wanr to buy spotify premium with it but i can not find the option to use it and it says that it works in spotify on the paysafe websitei need help to know if i can use...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Sweden Device Iphone xs   My Question or Issue I have a paysafe card and wanr to buy spotify premium with it but i can not find the option to use it and it says that it...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Duo not working

PlanPremium DuoCountryColombiaDeviceiPhone 5 Plus and iPhone 7 PlusMy Question or IssueI recently upgraded from Premium to Premium Duo, I'm almost going to be charged for this new plan, but if my daughter is listening to music on the app on her iPhon...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Duo Country Colombia Device iPhone 5 Plus and iPhone 7 Plus My Question or Issue I recently upgraded from Premium to Premium Duo, I'm almost going to be charged for this new plan,...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic Debit fail. Unable to complete premium paying when Updating card info.

PlanStudent PlanCountryBrazilDeviceMoto G6 PlayOperating SystemAndroid Pie My Question or IssueFor months and months now i've been able to pay for my subscription just fine, spotify would charge me automatically and renew my subscription. But today, ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Student Plan Country Brazil Device Moto G6 Play Operating System Android Pie   My Question or Issue For months and months now i've been able to pay for my subscription just fine, ...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 months premium for free advert

PlanFreeCountryDenmarkDeviceSamsung Galaxy s7 edge, MSI laptop My Question or IssueHi there. On both my laptop and phone im getting an ad, that says i can get 3 months of spotify for free, when i click on the ad, it sends me straight to a payment sit...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Denmark Device Samsung Galaxy s7 edge, MSI laptop   My Question or Issue Hi there. On both my laptop and phone im getting an ad, that says i can get 3 months of spotify...
  • christian123211
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant login to my account im still paying for because i cant login to the old email address i used

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unkown users in my Family Plan

I don´t know why but my Premium subscription passed to Family Plan. Today when I was checking this, I noticed that I had 5 unknown users added to my Family Plan that I didn't add. I deleted all them and downgrade to Premiun again. Someone else with t...

• Visitor
  • I don´t know why but my Premium subscription passed to Family Plan.   Today when I was checking this, I noticed that I had 5 unknown users added to my Family Plan that I didn't add.   I...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscriptions
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Subscription

I have bought premium for 3 months for 0.99$ and in August I stop that...But this week it takes 5.99$

• Casual Listener
  • I have bought premium for 3 months for 0.99$ and in August I stop that... But this week it takes 5.99$  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Got a $4.99 charge when I updated my credit card

PlanPremiumCountryCanada My Question or Issue I recently got a new credit card, and when I updated this information on the website, the new credit card got charged for $4.99. I have a standard premium account and I pay $9.99 a month, and my account i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Canada   My Question or Issue   I recently got a new credit card, and when I updated this information on the website, the new credit card got charged for $4.99. ...
  • starster86
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Updating credit card changed plan

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI recently got a different credit card number and forgot to update my premium family subscrip...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I recen...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paying with Paysafe Card

Hello, I would want to buy Spotify for few months with my Paysafe account, but I don't see it. Why paying for some months with Paysafe Card was removed? Is it going to be added back? If no, I have no other choice then stopping using Spotify, or using...

• Visitor
  • Hello, I would want to buy Spotify for few months with my Paysafe account, but I don't see it. Why paying for some months with Paysafe Card was removed? Is it going to be added back? If no, I have no...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

WRONG CHARGUE

PlanPremiumCountryColombiaDevice( Samsung Galaxy 9)Operating System(Android Pie) My Question or Issue Hello, The last month I upgraded my University account, so I supposed this month I actually should pay just a half of charge, but I was charged full...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Colombia Device ( Samsung Galaxy 9) Operating System (Android Pie)   My Question or Issue   Hello,   The last month I upgraded my University account, ...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes