Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Account erased

Account erased

Hi Spotify

I had been a premium subscriber for 9 years. A week ago I missed my first payment ever. Two days later no record of my account exists. Totally erased. Nice. Thanks. Good times.....

4 Replies

Hey @FloofNoodle ,

Thanks for reaching out. That's odd.

Are you seeing any error messages when you try to log into your account? If so, please post a screenshot of them 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hey @FloofNoodle,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

Please take note that in no scenario does an account get erased if a payments is missed. If the subscription price can't be booked for some reason, Premium will be canceled shortly thereafter and the account will revert to free.

It's more likely that you the login details are different than those that you remember. Not to worry, you can follow this guide on how to locate possible Spotify accounts.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes. 

Mihail Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Mihail,

No sorry I won't "like" your "please take note in no scenario" patronising response. The log in for this account is in my brain, a desktop, two laptops, a TV and a phone. They all simulatiously forgot the log in credentials? All of them together suddenly changed to trying the same "wrong" email address and password on the same day after no problems for years. Of course. Stupid me. In no scenario. And the email I used, my email address, suddenly has no account attached when looking for a password reminder? Sure. Great. Thanks for sorting that out. I'm not interested in conversing with you anymore. And no I don't appreciate your answer so I won't be giving you a like.

Hey @FloofNoodle,

Thanks for your reply.

As mentioned, an account isn't automatically deleted if a payment can't be processed, so you can have the certainty that this isn't what happened. In this case, we suggest reaching out to our Support team through any of these channels so they can further assist you in finding your account.

If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Cheers.

CarlosEModerator

If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

Suggested posts