Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Advance Payment?

Advance Payment?

Hello,

I currently have a Spotify account in Ireland, with payments from an Irish bank. I might be closing my account and moving out of the country in the next few weeks. Is there any way for me to pay for the next couple of months in advance so that I can continue to get premium? I might not have a bank account immediately when I move, so what options would I have? 

Thanks!

1 Reply

Hey @Prathiksha, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

I understand your concern.

You won't be able to pay for a premium subscription in bulk (months in advance) at the moment. Although, you can get Spotify Gift cards for 6 months, at select retail stores around you, and online.

If you're closing your bank account before you move to the new country and need a to pay for your subscription, you can also purchase Spotify Gift cards from PayPal (in ireland).

If you're closing your bank account after you move to the new country, and need to pay for your subscription there, you can purchase Spotify Gift cards from PayPal there if they support it. 6 months is a great amount of time if you need a few months before you use a card again. When you purchase the gift card, you can redeem it here.

The other option of course is, you can update your payment details and use a different payment method following these steps.

I hope this information helps! I'll be here if you have any further questions.

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts