Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Anual Subscription/Payment

Solved!

Anual Subscription/Payment

Hi, I have just made an anual payment, but I´m wondering if this automatically finishes the monthly subscription that I used to have. I want to make sure that I will not be charged at the end of the month with the anual AND the monthly subscription.

I´m wondering this, because even though in my receipts section is showing the anual payment, on the subscriptions section is showing that my subscription will be automatically renewed on December 13th and that I will be charged 69 pesos (the monthly amount)

Please let me know your thoughts.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @SeikaCarmilla and welcome to the Spotify Community!

The subscription expiration date will be added to the annual offer activated on your account.

In case you are not able to see the updated expiration date, please contact the Spotify Team by filling this form; you can also contact them on Facebook or Twitter.

Have a nice day 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hello @SeikaCarmilla and welcome to the Spotify Community!

The subscription expiration date will be added to the annual offer activated on your account.

In case you are not able to see the updated expiration date, please contact the Spotify Team by filling this form; you can also contact them on Facebook or Twitter.

Have a nice day 🙂

Suggested posts