Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Australia] - "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment" error

Solved!

[Australia] - "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment" error

Registered interest as was already a premium subscriber - recieved email that the google mini was now available that i had reserved on the 24/4/19.

I have clicked the 'get it now' link everyday since then up until today where i am posting for help on the matter.  

'We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment.'

If i have missed this now due to never being able to redeem that's really upsetting

I have an Australian account.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Aellerbock.

Thanks for the reply! 

Could you try this using a different browser or incognito mode? If this doesn't help, please let me know if you've received an email from Spotify regarding this offer (and make sure that you're logged out of your Spotify account).

Let me know how this goes 🙂  

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community regarding this.

If you're seeing the following message "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment.", we'd suggest giving it another try in 24-48 hours.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with in the meanwhile.

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Hey @Aellerbock, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

Can you let me know if you're the owner of a Premium for Family plan or an individual Premium subscriber?

Keep me updated 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

I am in the same problem. I subscribed for premium for family package .

Hi There,

I am the owner of a Premium Family Subsciption.

I am the owner of premium for family.

Cheers
Marked as solution

Hey @Aellerbock.

Thanks for the reply! 

Could you try this using a different browser or incognito mode? If this doesn't help, please let me know if you've received an email from Spotify regarding this offer (and make sure that you're logged out of your Spotify account).

Let me know how this goes 🙂  

Billy-JSpotify Star

I have had a similar problem. I followed the link through the Spotify site to claim the mini, managed to submit an order successfully, only to have Google cancel the order without cause.

After questioning it for a number of days with Google the only resolution they could offer was to suggest I go through Spotify to order it again.

But, alas, Spotify won't let me reorder because it is has already been redeemed.

Surely Spotify can acutally reset the redemption switch on the account to reprocess the order.

Thanks for response...I tried everything as you said but it does not work.

I keep getting a sorry you can't redeem right now message. I never received an redeem code in my email either. 

I have also had the same issue. There was no where to confirm if there were any of the promotional product left before I signed up. If I  knew there were none left I would not have joined at this point in time.

Will I be able to redeem the promotional product at all? The notification wasn't clear about this at all.

Hey folks!

Please give this another try in 24 hours. If you’re still having issues - please send me a screenshot of what you’re seeing (make sure to hide sensitive info when posting to the community).

Let me know how this goes! 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Hey there folks,

Thanks for reaching out in the Community regarding this.

If you're seeing the following message "We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment.", we'd suggest giving it another try in 24-48 hours.

Let us know how it goes! We'll be right here if there's anything else we can help with in the meanwhile.

KaterinaModerator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Hi, I'm experiencing the same issue here.

"We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment."

Any ETA on when this will be resolved? 

Thanks.

Suggested posts