Can't Redeem Free Google Home Mini

Solved!
2 people liked this

Re: Can't Redeem Free Google Home Mini

MartinÖsterberg

Had the same problem. https://www.spotify.com/googlehome/register/ seemed to work. Or at least I got to a page telling me:

You've reserved your Google Home Mini

We'll email you at *snip* as soon as your device is available.

2 people liked this

packetjunkie
Casual Listener
I was able to reserve and then got a notice that the mini was available,
I was taken to a purchase page where I was able to order the product and
got a confirmation my order had been placed and was in stock.
1 person liked this

End3rWiggin

I received the email saying my Mini is reserved and a link to order it But when I click the link it takes me to Spotify and then it takes me to the Google store, but I cannot purchase the Mini. I live in the US but India is the country that it defaults to in the Google store. Makes no sense. If I change the country to the US, and I put a Mini in the cart, it's full price. 

Yesmsgumby
Casual Listener

It should discount at checkout it did for me just now.

ekib
Casual Listener

Yeah, I had the same problem... I am currently in Spain but I live in the US and it just takes me to the Spanish page and there is no discount applied at checkout.

4 people liked this

jlinkowsky

My issue is that I have received an email saying my Google Home Mini awaits, and click "Get it now".  However the link brings me to Google store, but there is no discount, no code, no special link for Spotify, etc.  How do I get my "free" Mini???  What's the catch?

ekib
Casual Listener

For those currently out of the US that don't see the discount applied at checkout because Google defaults to the local country where you currently are, I ended up using a VPN to "appear" in the US and then clicked on the "Get it Now" in the email from Spotify. Then everything worked like a charm.

1 person liked this

bzbfarm
Casual Listener

Who does the email come from - I have completed the request a week or so ago and hadn't seen an email - just want to make sure I don't miss it as spam or something...

Thanks!

surveydog69
Casual Listener
Dont know..Still nothing here either.
1 person liked this

ajmnorris

I'm a current family plan. However I redeem the offer for the free google home mini and it said it was shipping out next week, but I never got an email. Now when I try to redo it it says it will cost me $53.04. Is there a special way for already existing owners to redeem their mini?

SUGGESTED POSTS