Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Can't order a subscription

Can't order a subscription

Yesterday I was trying to register into the 2 free months of premium membership for new members, but for some reason every time I try to insert my card info I get the message of "Something going wrong". 

When I try by just inserting the info on Spotify page it keeps saying that, but while trying to pay with Paypal I get the message of the free subscribtion already having been used and to just buy it normally. But the point is, I've never had a premium before, nor have I used this card to get it. 

I did try again today but it just keeps saying that and I'm not sure whether that's a bug of the site or is something actually wrong?

3 Replies

Hi @Agag12 

If you have used promotion before, under the terms and agreements, you are not able to redeem any other promotions or discount with that account. 

If you haven't used a promotion before, i would recommend try using a different browser or try incognito mode to complete the promotion offer/purchase.

Keanu_C

The thing is, nothing works. I never had a premium before, yet using any payment method just doesn't work. Using other browsers, incognito, even subscribing from mobile doesn't work.

Hey @Agag12,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.  

We recommend also checking if you experience the same when using another Internet connection or a different device. This might help indicate if the issue is network- or device-related.  

If this persists, would you mind sending us a screenshot of the error message you receive? Just attach the image to your next response to us by using the Insert Photos option in the post editor. 

Tip: Make sure the screenshot doesn’t show any sensitive info such as payment or personal data.  

Keep us posted. We'll have an eye out for your reply.  

Suggested posts