We, here at the Community of Spotify Users cannot do a single
thing about that.
Highlighted

Re: Google Mini out of stock

Roadie
Git mine today charcoal and it rocks
Highlighted

Re: Google Home Mini not redeemable

I experienced the exact same issue, and Support is just advising me that they are "only able to provide one code" and "you can only use the code once" even though I have demonstrated that I haven't placed an order. Feeling very let down. 

Gig Goer

Well I ordered mine April 11th at around 9 in the morning (the first day it was available I believe) & mine still hasn't shipped let alone arrived... 

Screenshot_20190508_194241.jpg
Highlighted

Roadie

Well next monday it should be there. Check your emails on sunday that is how i knew

Highlighted

Regular
Same here, says should be delivered by 16-17 May but it hasn't shipped yet.
Highlighted

Casual Listener

I still have had problems getting mine, how do I contact them? Why is there no e-mail that I can send an e-mail to? What sort**bleep** company doesn't have a single phone number or e-mail I can contact.  I have to rely on a forumthread?

Highlighted

Gig Goer

Well I finally got an email saying that I would receive mine tomorrow.... remember that I ordered mine on April 11th! It's being shipped from Mississauga.... MORE THAN A MONTH after I received the confirmation! At this point I don't really care anymore & whatever "good will" Spotify THOUGHT they were going to get from this free thing - Well that ship has sailed & sunk... Meh

Highlighted

Roadie
Twitter or chat through a link somewhere
Highlighted

Re: [Canada] Troubles Redeeming Google Home Mini

Hi, I got charged for mine, I noticed a charge for 88 dlls on my CC, I followed all the steps and ordered the first week of april, and still got charged for it ..... 

SUGGESTED POSTS