Step 1

NEXT STEP

Changing Payment Plan

Changing Payment Plan

Plan: Premium

Device: iPhone 5

My Question or Issue:

Hi, 

I recently signed up to a bundle phone deal with Vodafone, where I receive Spotify Premium for free as part of the deal. However, I already signed up to Spotify Premium a number of months ago and was paying for it as normal up to now and thus I have downloaded hundreds of songs on my phone. Unfortunately, on the Vodafone website I was informed after logging into my Spotify account that I must end my current subscription before becoming eligible to signing up to the new deal (where my Spotify Premium subscription is already included as part of the  bundle). I don't want to lose my downloaded songs off my phone though, which I think might happen if I am temporarily  on a  Spotify Free subscription.  😞

Is there any way of solving this annoying Catch-22 without having to download all my songs again?

Regards, 

-Kevin.

1 Reply

Hey @IrishDuuude, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great! 

I understand your concern. When you downgrade to the Free plan, you won't be able to download any songs to listen offline, however you will still have access to your saved songs and won't lose them. Since downloading songs for offline use is a Premium feature, you will lose access to downloading songs when you downgrade to Free.

You can also learn more here: 

I hope this helps! If you need help with anything else, just let me know 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts