Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Charged three times at once for accounts that weren't created-confused

Charged three times at once for accounts that weren't created-confused

Tonight I was trying to create a spotify + hulu student subscription on my account which was previously a free account. It kept telling me there was another account with my student credientals and I was assuming it meant my email, as I use my student email and this is the only account with that email. I tried a few times and it kept giving me that message. I gave up and went with the regular premium subscription with the 30 day free trial. Each time I tried to make an account, I entered my credit card info when prompted. I didn't think I was charged because the account was never created. I'm glad I checked my bank account because I was charged- three times, for accounts that weren't created. Does anyone know how I can get my money back and stop any further charges? 

1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community
Paying too much isn't cool! You probably tried to apply to the student discount many times. Anyway, don't worry about the money, since the transaction is still on pending. This means that spotify froze the money from your account, to see if you actually can pay the premium subscription. As soon as spotify notices that you haven't finished signing up, they are going to unfreeze the money and you will be able to use it again.
Hope I could help you, Leo
If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Suggested posts