Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Facture / Bills

Facture / Bills

Hello, Bonjour,

I need bills from my paiement for all 2017 year, with VAT. I cannot find this in my account. Thanks for sending these bills by email. I saw reciept, but it's not a bill.

J'ai besoin de factures liees au paiement de mon abonnement pour toute l'annee 2017. Je n'ai pas trouve ces documents dans mon espace. Merci de me les faire parvenir par email. J'ai bien vu les recus, mais ceux ne sont pas des factures.

Cordially, Cordialement,

4 Replies

Hey @Rickou412-bis,

Unfortunately, Spotify doesn't provide invoices because Spotify is for personal and non-commercial use only.

You can view your receipts at https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/receipt/.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

even for a personnal use, in France, it's mandatory to provide an invoice
if the client ask for.

at least, provide us the ablility to print in pdf the reciept, with VAT and
reference of the service.

Thakns

Thanks for your reply.

Spotify doesn't provide invoices, they only provide receipts. If you really want an invoice, your best bet would be reaching out to your bank to see if they may be able to provide one for you.

The receipts that are available to you contain all the info you need about your payment. You should be able to screenshot them and then convert them into a PDF file.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Unfortunately, Spotify doesn't provide invoices because Spotify is for personal and non-commercial use only.

IT IS A COMMERCIAL PRODUCT IF WE PAY EACH MONTH FOR A SERVICE ... IT IS NOT FOR FREE PERSONAL USE, IT IS FOR COMMERCIAL USE AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO A BILL.
IF YOU ARE A COMPANY YOU WOULD HAVE TO GIVE AN INVOICE FOR THE CHARGES YOU CARRY OUT CADA MONTH

Suggested posts